Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-24-2024, 03:44 PM  
Life is changing..

What is the best restaurant in KC?

I'm not super picky about food type - I'm just looking at what restaurant would qualify to you as "the best" in Kansas City.

Give me some examples of food offered, atmosphere, price, etc.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2024, 05:14 AM   #46
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
That actually is kind of disappointing
A Brit heading a bbq restaurant is enough for me to likely not go back

Not joking either
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2024, 05:18 AM   #47
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
I didn't know they serve fod
Seafood buffet
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-25-2024, 06:05 AM   #48
Threepeat!

No particular order:

- Cafe Provence
- Seva Indian food
- Piropos
- Prime Social
- Aqua Penny’s
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2024, 06:11 AM   #49
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
I've been told I should go to Stroud's for some pan fried chicken when I visit KC. Is it good and worth the trip?
You won’t like it, they season their food
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2024, 06:14 AM   #50
You're CARICATURES, ALL of you

4:00 AM, belly fully of booze, and nothing, and I mean NOTHING is better than a Truck Stop Omelet at Town Topic.
KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2024, 06:15 AM   #51
Veteran

For a chain, Eddie V’s has superb food and service.

But, for local spots, here’s just a few favorites that I highly recommend.

Farina
The Town Company
Lula Southern Cookhouse
Le Fou Frog
Grunauer
Cafe Provence
The Majestic
Novel
MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2024, 06:16 AM   #52
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
I've been told I should go to Stroud's for some pan fried chicken when I visit KC. Is it good and worth the trip?
I guess if you never eat fried chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans, etc... then sure. I found it to be incredibly basic, especially for the hype and how busy they were all the time.... but sure, if you want deep fried American food (that might be redundant), they have it.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2024, 06:18 AM   #53
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
You won’t like it, they season their food
Excuse me? We colonised nearly an entire continent just to enslave the people there for the spices they grew.

Last edited by Womble; 04-25-2024 at 06:30 AM..
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2024, 06:19 AM   #54
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
A Brit heading a bbq restaurant is enough for me to likely not go back

Not joking either
Agreed. Probably end up with a Fish and chips on par with a Filet o Fish instead of real Q
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2024, 06:19 AM   #55
Veteran

Quote:
I think you can get better fried chicken at Rye, Lula Southern Cookhouse, or even Char Bar.
MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-25-2024, 06:21 AM   #56
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I guess if you never eat fried chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans, etc... then sure. I found it to be incredibly basic, especially for the hype and how busy they were all the time.... but sure, if you want deep fried American food (that might be redundant), they have it.
I found it flavorless and it does not seem to be a minority opinion
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2024, 06:25 AM   #57
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
It looks bland in the pictures but on YouTube the reviewers seem to be orgasming over it. Maybe I shouldn't rely too much on bellend attention seekers who make their money from over the top takes on things they experience. I guess I just want to try some hearty, traditional American grub, even if it's not really too dissimilar from the stuff we have here in some country pubs.

Last edited by Womble; 04-25-2024 at 06:33 AM..
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old 04-25-2024, 06:29 AM   #58
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan View Post
I think you can get better fried chicken at Rye, Lula Southern Cookhouse, or even Char Bar.
I'll give them a look. Cheers
Old 04-25-2024, 08:18 AM   #59
Keep Camp Home!

no love for Town Topic?
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-25-2024, 08:24 AM   #60
What's up braj?

Quote:
Excuse me? We colonised nearly an entire continent just to enslave the people there for the spices they grew.
Seems like an awful lot of work when you don’t even use them.
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.