Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-13-2020, 06:25 AM   #2
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
I don't believe so. Temp was 102 so not that high. The Relenza is great. My sleep patterns are screwed so I am still up. Still going through sweating and chills now. Fever is waning in and out as I relax and notice. Back and neck hurt. So 100%.
That sucks and like you I haven't had the flu in forever. I am such a big baby when I am sick so you are doing better than I would be Hang in there.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2020, 07:58 AM   #3
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
I don't believe so. Temp was 102 so not that high. The Relenza is great. My sleep patterns are screwed so I am still up. Still going through sweating and chills now. Fever is waning in and out as I relax and notice. Back and neck hurt. So 100%.

Sucks to be you but seriously get feeling better
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2020, 08:26 AM   #4
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Buy some zinc.

No idea if just placebo or not, but anytime I think I'm coming down with something I load up on zinc and I tend to have the shortest duration of symptoms known to man.

Best of luck E-Dave. A Chiefsplanet legend.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2020, 08:34 AM   #5
Hockey Town

The real cure for this is to find a friend and then go down on his woman.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2020, 08:58 AM   #6
Ultrabanned

So I suppose I'm a meat hoarder. Decided to clean out the deep freeze and garage fridge and toss some stuff I know has been in there too long. Did an inventory of all of the good meat after that. Keep in mind half of this weight is accounted for in hams I was gifted and butts I just bought, but holy shit. 81 pounds between the deep freeze, the garage fridge and the kitchen fridge. I shouldn't have told my wife, she's not gonna let me buy anything I see for a while now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2020, 09:57 AM   #7
Cheat Death

Pretty much the only proteins available at the store a moment ago was salmon and skirt steak. Feels like we're all on some sort of Food Network competition show.

Going to marinate and grill up a bunch of skirt steak and smoke a couple lbs of salmon. Plus I'm sitting on ~8 gallons of homebrew so I should be good to ride this thing out.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2020, 10:01 AM   #8
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Pretty much the only proteins available at the store a moment ago was salmon and skirt steak. Feels like we're all on some sort of Food Network competition show.

Going to marinate and grill up a bunch of skirt steak and smoke a couple lbs of salmon. Plus I'm sitting on ~8 gallons of homebrew so I should be good to ride this thing out.

People hammering the liquor yet? I need to make a damn beer run if so.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2020, 01:39 PM   #9
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post

People hammering the liquor yet? I need to make a damn beer run if so.
Walked to my neighborhood spot to get a couple bottles of a wine my wife likes and they were sold out. Someone panic bought that shit. Owner said he's busier now than the holidays.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2020, 05:55 PM   #10
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Walked to my neighborhood spot to get a couple bottles of a wine my wife likes and they were sold out. Someone panic bought that shit. Owner said he's busier now than the holidays.
I got out to Target close to my house and the liquor was surprisingly untouched. Got my wife some Claws and myself some Busch Light and handle of vodka for good measure. This Target is under construction currently and was really running pretty low on folks. Got there about 3pm. Toilet paper and cleaners were wiped out though. The only booze I noticed that was crushed was the Tito's and some boxed wine. Everything else looked alright. Grocery section has been ransacked as far as dairy and meat go, but I didn't need any of that.
Old 03-13-2020, 10:06 AM   #11
I'll be back.

Quote:

I got 12 days to subsist on:

75 eggs
10 pounds of chicken
15 BAR-S hot links
2 slices of pork loin
one can of chicken noodle soup
10 vegetable samosas
3 pieces of naan bread
3 cans of spinach
leftover curry
a lot of basmati rice
some rice cakes

then it's MRE time
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2020, 10:17 AM   #12
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I got 12 days to subsist on:

75 eggs
10 pounds of chicken
15 BAR-S hot links
2 slices of pork loin
one can of chicken noodle soup
10 vegetable samosas
3 pieces of naan bread
3 cans of spinach
leftover curry
a lot of basmati rice
some rice cakes

then it's MRE time
All we have is some apples, 4 Lean Cuisines, a frozen pizza, beer, a few microwave bacon strips, old cheese, condiments, some canned goods, half a loaf of bread, and a half gallon of milk. We are going to die.. I may have to shoot something...
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2020, 10:22 AM   #13
The Constitutional Choo choo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
All we have is some apples, 4 Lean Cuisines, a frozen pizza, beer, a few microwave bacon strips, old cheese, condiments, some canned goods, half a loaf of bread, and a half gallon of milk. We are going to die.. I may have to shoot something...
I posted a vid on cleaning tree rats in under 1 minute
And another on Robins breast chili.
Im working up a recipe for Black bird pot pie.
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2020, 10:13 AM   #14

You're not well prepared for the coming Apocalypse

Go cook up a big pot of chili and freeze it.
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2020, 10:15 AM   #15

Have you ever shit an MRE?
Military dose not have time for long drawn out shits in the field.. You haven't shit a hard ball of poop until you shit out a MRE.

PFC..Grunt.