Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-29-2023, 10:51 PM  
I'll be back.

Fallout: The Series

****ING NAILED IT!

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 11:01 AM   #91
WhatUneed2Hear

Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 01:18 PM   #92
Supporter

When games screw up their launch (FO76, Cyberpunk, No Man's Sky, etc), I tune out. I'm not being stubborn or petty, I just don't have the wherewithal to circle back around for second chances, no matter how much they fix. There are too many other games to play.
Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-23-2024, 01:23 PM   #93
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Chief View Post
When games screw up their launch (FO76, Cyberpunk, No Man's Sky, etc), I tune out. I'm not being stubborn or petty, I just don't have the wherewithal to circle back around for second chances, no matter how much they fix. There are too many other games to play.
I understand and I'm not pushing FO76 I played it a bit but i'm not much on any live service crap. I tolerate Division because it's amazing despite hating Ubisoft and the Live service garbage.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2024, 01:34 PM   #94
Veteran

Is this worth watching if you’ve never played the game?
UteChief has disabled reputation
Old 04-23-2024, 02:29 PM   #95
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Quote:
Originally Posted by UteChief View Post
Yes. It will probably make you want to play them.

Think Skyrim but apocalyptic 50s.
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-23-2024, 02:42 PM   #96
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Apparently so. I've seen plenty of glowing reviews begin with the words "I never played the games, but..."

And let's be honest here - while it's very well done and highly entertaining, it's still just a cartoonishly violent, sci-fi fantasy show. This shit ain't rocket science.

I would imagine I would like it had I never played the games, just not as much. I assume this will also inspire a lot of people who never played Fallout before to give it a go. Serious win-win for Bethesda.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 03:27 PM   #97
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post

My God, I will have completely forgotten about this by the time it comes out again.
Yeah I wish it was like the old days where you had a season come out every year right around the same time. Now we have to wait at minimum 2 years if we're lucky and we're only getting 8-10 episodes, which drives me ****ing crazy.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-23-2024, 04:06 PM   #98
New and Improved

Quote:
Yes it is. I've never played the game but am seriously thinking about it after watching the series.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 07:53 PM   #99
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
Yes it is. I've never played the game but am seriously thinking about it after watching the series.
I have the original game somewhere; I remember playing it and thinking it was rather tedious. I'm more of a FPS and RTS player instead of the roll playing games.

I liked the series. A lot doesn't make sense because I don't know the background however the actors seem to be enjoying it.
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-24-2024, 08:56 AM   #100
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Michael Rapaport...

Spoiler!

Even the humor has been well done.
Naming him knight Titus was a genius touch
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2024, 08:56 AM   #101
Consuming CP souls

Fantastic show...and I don't say that often
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2024, 04:30 PM   #102
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
Naming him knight Titus was a genius touch
Can you fill me in on this? Something I must not know.
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-24-2024, 05:29 PM   #103
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
I had him confused with someone else lol There was a show back in the day called Titus. For some reason I thought he was on it
Old 04-25-2024, 05:51 PM   #104
WhatUneed2Hear

Fallout 4 update and a link to buy all of the fallout games for cheap on Steam if anyone is interested.
Old 04-25-2024, 09:40 PM   #105
I supported OPR Iraqi Freedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
Titus Manlius was a roman youth who did a kinda David and Goliath thing. He accepted a challenge for single combat against a physically superior Gaul and ended up kicking his ass.

Nobody anticipates it but Titus will **** you up.
El Lobo Gordo wants to die in a aids tree fire.El Lobo Gordo wants to die in a aids tree fire.El Lobo Gordo wants to die in a aids tree fire.El Lobo Gordo wants to die in a aids tree fire.El Lobo Gordo wants to die in a aids tree fire.El Lobo Gordo wants to die in a aids tree fire.El Lobo Gordo wants to die in a aids tree fire.El Lobo Gordo wants to die in a aids tree fire.El Lobo Gordo wants to die in a aids tree fire.El Lobo Gordo wants to die in a aids tree fire.El Lobo Gordo wants to die in a aids tree fire.