Supporter

XFL Thread

Who’s watching?
dannybcaitlyn has disabled reputation
Old 02-16-2020, 09:19 AM   #181
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
Posts like this are why I find the XFL product even more ridiculous than it already is.

There’s a reason these guys are in the XFL. They aren’t even good enough to be practice squad players let’s alone NFL players.

Not one of these dumpster fires need to be brought in for a look or any stupid CP cliche.

Not now. Not ever. NCAA DIII has more talent than this league.
This is dumb even for your standards.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2020, 11:42 AM   #182
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:

So, a league that's probably 90%+ NCAA DI players....
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2020, 12:16 PM   #183
Banned

Quote:
Posts like this are why I find the XFL product even more ridiculous than it already is.

There’s a reason these guys are in the XFL. They aren’t even good enough to be practice squad players let’s alone NFL players.

Not one of these dumpster fires need to be brought in for a look or any stupid CP cliche.

Here are the final rankings from the 2019 DIII footballl

1 North Central (Ill.) (25) 14-1 625 5
2 UW-Whitewater 13-2 575 7
3 Mount Union 11-1 561 1
4 St. John's 12-2 552 8
5 Wheaton (Ill.) 12-1 538 3
6 Mary Hardin-Baylor 12-1 497 2
7 Muhlenberg 13-1 490 4
8 Delaware Valley 11-2 444 9
9 Salisbury 11-1 432 6
10 Chapman 10-1 356 12

How many NFLers in history have been from those schools, give me the name of one.

There are TONS of x NFLers on those XFL teams.

20 DIII footballers have been drafted since 1990. That sucks!

You are wrong if you think the DIII is on a level with the XFL.

Every XFL has far more NFL talent players than the whole DivIII combined.

Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 02-16-2020 at 12:26 PM..
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 02-16-2020, 01:28 PM   #184
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:

Uh, pretty sure a lot of these guys are former NFL practice squad players. AT least that's what I read in a couple articles a week or so ago. NFL players that were cut and never re-signed for whatever reason, etc.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2020, 02:40 PM   #185
**** off

I might be in the minority here, but I hate the players interviews in between plays.

To me, it's just not interesting and 80% of the interviews have been awkward as ****.
Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.
Old 02-16-2020, 02:56 PM   #186
I’m a Mahomo!

Are we all St Louis BattleHawk fans?
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2020, 03:03 PM   #187
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushead2 View Post
I might be in the minority here, but I hate the players interviews in between plays.

To me, it's just not interesting and 80% of the interviews have been awkward as ****.
Agreed. Bad idea. The players are out of breathe for one. Makes for a bad interview.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2020, 03:07 PM   #188
MVP

Pretty soon it will be the EXFL just like all those that came before.
SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-16-2020, 03:15 PM   #189
I got Rice cookin in the micro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushead2 View Post

they got to find to fun guys to interview. Marcus Peters Badger Frank Clark would be ummm something
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2020, 03:43 PM   #190
**** off

This game is absolutely horrible.
Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.
Old 02-16-2020, 03:54 PM   #191
MVP

I’m just not in the mood for football for a while after the super bowl. I doubt this league does any better than the AAF or first XFL
ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-16-2020, 03:58 PM   #192
Suupraa Geniuuusss

It would be better for the NFL if this worked. There's a lot of players that come out of college that are just too raw, but have a lot of talent. Project guys. If the NFL had a minor league to develop these guys it would only be a positive thing.

And we already know that it can work. Just think about all the players that came from the USFL or the Canadian league that had great careers in the NFL.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2020, 04:02 PM   #193
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Are we all St Louis BattleHawk fans?
**** everything St. Louis related. I think I'm gonna draw a name out of a hat and root for that team. I really, really hope it's not St. Louis.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2020, 04:09 PM   #194
Archivist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
It would be better for the NFL if this worked. There's a lot of players that come out of college that are just too raw, but have a lot of talent. Project guys. If the NFL had a minor league to develop these guys it would only be a positive thing.

And we already know that it can work. Just think about all the players that came from the USFL or the Canadian league that had great careers in the NFL.
Agreed...I think it's going to take time to get these players into 'game shape' and playing together well enough to execute. It takes more than a couple of months of practice to perform at a high level.

Caught the game yesterday and I was shocked at what an absolute bitch McGloin was. That dude has no business in team sports, he's a cancer.
KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-16-2020, 04:11 PM   #195
Ultrabanned

VIPERS 4 LYFE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.