Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-03-2020, 06:19 AM  
Veteran

Chiefs and Chris Jones working towards a long term deal. .

not sure how valid this source is. .

DTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-13-2020, 10:55 AM   #166
Born to Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle DeLexus View Post
You know how much insurance cost on a Ferrari?
Do you know how much personal property tax is on a Ferrari?
2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2020, 11:02 AM   #167
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Jones will be traded for a single first round pick 29 hours prior to the draft, mark it down.

It will take more than that.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2020, 11:08 AM   #168
BAMF!

Quote:
Jones will be traded for a single first round pick 29 hours prior to the draft, mark it down.
If true it needs to be pick 8 or lower.
bowener has disabled reputation
Old 04-13-2020, 11:11 AM   #169
BAMF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
16 mil but he needs financial security. Gawd athletes live in another universe compared to ordinary people.
When you ask for a raise at work do you request that it only be a cost of living adjustment or do you ask for what you believe you are actually worth? You may not make millions per year, but he is doing the exact thing all of us do. I'm currently underpaid and it pisses me off. I did our small company a favor and it has bitten me in the ass majorly. You better believe I'm going to ask to be paid in line with the rest of my industry.
bowener has disabled reputation
Old 04-13-2020, 11:15 AM   #170
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowener View Post
When you ask for a raise at work do you request that it only be a cost of living adjustment or do you ask for what you believe you are actually worth? You may not make millions per year, but he is doing the exact thing all of us do. I'm currently underpaid and it pisses me off. I did our small company a favor and it has bitten me in the ass majorly. You better believe I'm going to ask to be paid in line with the rest of my industry.
I always took what was offered & felt great to get anything.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2020, 11:20 AM   #171
MVP

Quote:
+ a player. May not be anyone most could name
OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-13-2020, 11:24 AM   #172
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
I always took what was offered & felt great to get anything.
Beta puss. You need Prison Bitch to train you in all things alpha.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-13-2020, 11:26 AM   #173
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint View Post
+ a player. May not be anyone most could name
Most of you said the Chiefs over payed for Frank Clark, but want more for Jones in the more ****ed up offseason on record?
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-13-2020, 11:30 AM   #174
Most Valuable Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin View Post
Well said.

Good post, noob.

You too, noob.
teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2020, 11:41 AM   #175
MVP

Quote:
Most of you said the Chiefs over payed for Frank Clark, but want more for Jones in the more ****ed up offseason on record?
I just thought it sounded like Veach's MO
OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2020, 11:49 AM   #176
MVP

I highly doubt any team will trade for Jones.

Only a handful of teams have the realistic ammo in terms of picks and capspace, and he is not a scheme fit for the 3-4 teams.

I expect Jones to be extended by KC before the draft to free up space to be able to sign the draft class.
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2020, 11:55 AM   #177
Settle this once and forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Northman View Post
I highly doubt any team will trade for Jones... he is not a scheme fit for the 3-4 teams.
Why not? He just had nearly 16 sacks in the 3-4.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2020, 12:17 PM   #178
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:

Only a handful of teams have the realistic ammo in terms of picks and capspace, and he is not a scheme fit for the 3-4 teams.

I expect Jones to be extended by KC before the draft to free up space to be able to sign the draft class.
He's a perfect scheme fit for 34 teams. Just as good, if not better, than a 43 undertackle.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2020, 12:22 PM   #179
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:

He spent his first 3 years in the 3-4, was drafted into the 3-4, and you think he's not a scheme fit?
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-13-2020, 12:38 PM   #180
MVP

I think a guy like Chris Jones can fit into ANY defensive scheme.

He’s produced in the 4-3 and the 3-4 just fine.
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.