Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: How are you holding up?
10 - Life is good. Not sure what everyone's freaking out about. 26 10.97%
9 12 5.06%
8 36 15.19%
7 29 12.24%
6 18 7.59%
5 - Eh, it's fine, but not great. 64 27.00%
4 24 10.13%
3 9 3.80%
2 6 2.53%
1 3 1.27%
0 - Dude. This sucks hard. 10 4.22%
Voters: 237. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-21-2020, 09:22 PM  
Kind of a mod

How are you holding up?

Just curious how the community at large is holding up these days. That's all.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-12-2020, 08:45 PM   #826
The Maintenance Guy

I'm going to Wyoming on Memorial Day weekend.

Life is good.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2020, 09:20 PM   #827
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
I'm going to Wyoming on Memorial Day weekend.

Life is good.
Oh **** yes!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-12-2020, 10:02 PM   #828
Inmem 2.0

Bored as ****
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2020, 05:55 AM   #829
Cheaterlover*

Quit my temp job because it sucked ass (they tried to squeeze a 6-week training into 2 weeks, and it just didn't work for me). But, on the bright side, our governor reopened some state parks so I can go for walks again without worrying about the po-po, and the Chinese delivery place in my town reopened...
JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 05-13-2020, 06:45 AM   #830
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD10367 View Post
Quit my temp job because it sucked ass (they tried to squeeze a 6-week training into 2 weeks, and it just didn't work for me). But, on the bright side, our governor reopened some state parks so I can go for walks again without worrying about the po-po, and the Chinese delivery place in my town reopened...
I still love your avatar..
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2020, 02:51 PM   #831

Welp, I strained my back changing the bag in the trashcan! So, today, not so great.

CHANGING THE BAG IN THE ****ING TRASHCAN. You can't make this shit up! What the ****!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2020, 02:13 AM   #832
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
My mother in law is a drunk....she's also a depressive person that takes a lot of meds to deal with it.....

She calls everyday saying shit that would make you think she's high as shit. She's 74 and telling my wife she's possessed by the devil, or that there is an animal in her house...when there isn't...

If this continues I'm going to strongly suggest it's time for her to go to a home.
This is one of the funniest God damn posts I've read in a while and sadly it's not trying to be.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2020, 11:08 AM   #833

Well poop, we put the SeaDoo in the water and it's now in the shop... So a strained lower back and a not-working-too-well SeaDoo, things could be better.
Old 05-16-2020, 05:21 PM   #834
Banned

I lost my balance and fell the other day. My hip is popping again (the one I had surgery on) and I'm terrified that I ****ed it up..again. I also think any lumbar disc not already herniated from my accident is now herniated. I ended up going to the ER today because I can't walk without a cane. I hope I don't get coronaids...

The Kansas City Chiefs won the Superbowl, though, so I can at least die happy. On a related note my penis still works
Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 05-16-2020, 07:54 PM   #835
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief View Post
I lost my balance and fell the other day. My hip is popping again (the one I had surgery on) and I'm terrified that I ****ed it up..again. I also think any lumbar disc not already herniated from my accident is now herniated. I ended up going to the ER today because I can't walk without a cane. I hope I don't get coronaids...

The Kansas City Chiefs won the Superbowl, though, so I can at least die happy. On a related note my penis still works
Prayers sent brother.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-16-2020, 09:57 PM   #836

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief View Post

Hang tough...
Old 05-17-2020, 12:08 AM   #837
Banned

Feel like I'm in one of those disaster movies. Sure seen a lot of old football games and a movie off the Fire Stick every night. Reading 50 pages a day...Mississippi Mud.

Getting a routine working.
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 05-18-2020, 02:18 PM   #838

It's a sad day, but a good day, the younger son and I spent the the morning riding with the Missouri Patriot Guard Riders to honor a 92-year-old Army veteran, a tank guy, a bad-ass, a purple heart winner, and all-around awesome guy who passed away.

This was our first time, but we will be doing more.
Old 05-19-2020, 09:48 AM   #839
MVP

Just got a fresh cut. Had to get those mutt chops off of me pronto.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 05-19-2020, 10:08 AM   #840
Award Winning Tailgater

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
It's a sad day, but a good day, the younger son and I spent the the morning riding with the Missouri Patriot Guard Riders to honor a 92-year-old Army veteran, a tank guy, a bad-ass, a purple heart winner, and all-around awesome guy who passed away.

This was our first time, but we will be doing more.
Good group. I've been involved with the North Texas and Kansas PGR in the past. Once I get more time in my life for this, I will be riding too.
Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.