Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-20-2014, 02:50 PM  
Politically Incorrect

Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX

The original thread has been locked so here we go again!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118490

============================================

My brother turned me onto this wine and it's a great Sauvignon Blanc for $10
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	JG.jpg
Views:	5020
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	107665  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2023, 02:58 PM   #2701
Politically Incorrect

I just bought 375ml Titos and Private Selection Loaded Bloody Mary Mix as well as a bottle of Tempranillo Rioja Reserva Spanish red and Jameson's Whiskey with Cold Coffee Brew.

I have some horseradish, tabasco and Worcestershire to add if needed.

The Jamesons is GREAT chilled with a cigar.

scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2023, 05:02 PM   #2702
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
I just bought 375ml Titos and Private Selection Loaded Bloody Mary Mix as well as a bottle of Tempranillo Rioja Reserva Spanish red and Jameson's Whiskey with Cold Coffee Brew.

I have some horseradish, tabasco and Worcestershire to add if needed.

The Jamesons is GREAT chilled with a cigar.

Oh shit, I bet that Jameson is fantastic. Add a little Five Farms Irish liqueur and I bet that would be delicious, too.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2023, 06:29 PM   #2703
MVP

Just umeshu.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-31-2023, 06:50 PM   #2704
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief View Post
Just umeshu.
I like learning something new.

Looks interesting. Love Japanese alcoholic beverages.
Old 08-04-2023, 06:52 PM   #2705
Ultrabanned

Had to get it. Red X has all the goods all the time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2023, 10:43 PM   #2706
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Had to get it. Red X has all the goods all the time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don’t have much to add here other than I had an hour to kill in KC the other weekend and made it a point to stop into the new Red X

The old one is a staple and I love how they just left it down the road looking like a dusty eye sore with all them antique bells sitting outside

Anyway the new one is nice. Love how they stayed true with the Indian statue in the vestibule. I hope if they decide to renovate Arrowhead that they consult with the Red X folks to get it done right

I was just killing time so walked around a bit, grabbed a Powerball ticket and smashed an airplane bottle of peach Jim Beam in the parking lot to commemorate
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2023, 12:00 AM   #2707
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Knob Creek for me...

GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2023, 05:35 AM   #2708
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
I don’t have much to add here other than I had an hour to kill in KC the other weekend and made it a point to stop into the new Red X

The old one is a staple and I love how they just left it down the road looking like a dusty eye sore with all them antique bells sitting outside

Anyway the new one is nice. Love how they stayed true with the Indian statue in the vestibule. I hope if they decide to renovate Arrowhead that they consult with the Red X folks to get it done right

I was just killing time so walked around a bit, grabbed a Powerball ticket and smashed an airplane bottle of peach Jim Beam in the parking lot to commemorate
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2023, 07:29 AM   #2709
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
Oh shit, I bet that Jameson is fantastic. Add a little Five Farms Irish liqueur and I bet that would be delicious, too.
Private Selection at Fry’s makes the absolute best Bloody Mary mixers. That spicy one is so damn good.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2023, 11:25 AM   #2710
Mod Team

Limes off our tree, heading to an afternoon pool party with friends to drink the margaritas away.

lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2023, 11:29 AM   #2711

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Limes off our tree, heading to an afternoon pool party with friends to drink the margaritas away.

Nice!!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2023, 11:35 AM   #2712
Cheat Death

Can vouch for Lew’s margs AND limes

Dude grows some juicy limes nohomo
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2023, 04:03 PM   #2713
Starter

Refreshing sour from Weathered Souls on a hot Texas day.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1588.jpeg
Views:	70
Size:	89.0 KB
ID:	126383  

Last edited by myselff77; 08-12-2023 at 04:37 PM..
myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 08-19-2023, 12:43 PM   #2714
Mod Team

When you spend 2.5 hours at the park this morning so you'd prefer to drink your lunch.

Old 08-19-2023, 03:55 PM   #2715

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
When you spend 2.5 hours at the park this morning so you'd prefer to drink your lunch.