Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics > In Memoriam
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-27-2022, 07:03 AM   #2
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmh6476 View Post
I just read Joe's post from a couple weeks ago. I'd be happy to try and help organize a small get together in st joe as he suggested if we find a time that works for him and we have some interest. Can rent a space at the city golf course that would have cash bar option and could cater in food and play some classic rock tunes for him fairly easily and wouldn't break the bank...

I'd give my left nut for a get together.

If Nzoner wants it I'll at least try.

I don't think I've ever had any interaction with him but even words on a screen still count.

My Pa had that shit and is still kicking....you got this
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 10-30-2022, 04:11 PM   #3
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmh6476 View Post
I just read Joe's post from a couple weeks ago. I'd be happy to try and help organize a small get together in st joe as he suggested if we find a time that works for him and we have some interest. Can rent a space at the city golf course that would have cash bar option and could cater in food and play some classic rock tunes for him fairly easily and wouldn't break the bank...
I've already told Joe that I'll be there Friday after Thanksgiving. I'm picking up at least one person on the drive up.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote