Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-16-2020, 08:07 PM   #2
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
Same here. Oh, the SI frame you told me about came in today. Got the white border. Magazine fits in it perfect! Have another one ordered for the Joe Burrow SI issue. I still have 2 game day program frames coming, the print of the Kansas City Star front page SB LIV Champions, a t-shirt, shot glass, the blu ray and one other item. It is like Christmas in February! Woot!
Has the frame for the SI been posted in the thread?
Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-16-2020, 08:34 PM   #3
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulliganman View Post
Has the frame for the SI been posted in the thread?
Here you go my friend!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 08:38 AM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Same here. Oh, the SI frame you told me about came in today. Got the white border. Magazine fits in it perfect! Have another one ordered for the Joe Burrow SI issue. I still have 2 game day program frames coming, the print of the Kansas City Star front page SB LIV Champions, a t-shirt, shot glass, the blu ray and one other item. It is like Christmas in February! Woot!
Thanks for sharing the link on the SI Frame! Would you mind sharing a pic of the KC Star front page print when you get it? I've been debating buying a print or prints to frame or framing actual papers.
Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-17-2020, 04:41 PM   #5
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Thanks for sharing the link on the SI Frame! Would you mind sharing a pic of the KC Star front page print when you get it? I've been debating buying a print or prints to frame or framing actual papers.
Good deal! I will do better than that, I will post a pic of it after I get it framed.
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-17-2020, 05:01 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Good deal! I will do better than that, I will post a pic of it after I get it framed.
That sounds great! Have you actually gotten the print yet? What confused me is if the print still includes the caption under the photo on the prints...
Old 02-17-2020, 05:42 PM   #7
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
That sounds great! Have you actually gotten the print yet? What confused me is if the print still includes the caption under the photo on the prints...
This is the "actual" print...

https://kansas-city-star.myshopify.c...fine-art-print
Old 02-17-2020, 08:56 PM   #8
Banned

Quote:
So you ordered the fine art print as opposed to these: http://kansascity.mycapture.com/myca...D=56769&view=1
Old 02-17-2020, 10:05 PM   #9
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
So you ordered the fine art print as opposed to these: http://kansascity.mycapture.com/myca...D=56769&view=1
Yes, I did. I wanted the front page of the Kansas City Star.
Old 02-17-2020, 10:21 PM   #10
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Absolutely yes!
Old 02-17-2020, 05:48 PM   #11
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
No I have not received the print yet - it is on back order due to popular demand - which I completely understand. I am cool with that. Just more Chiefs stuff on the way!
Old 02-17-2020, 04:42 PM   #12
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
The problem of framing the actual paper is even with UV protection on the glass, the paper will still yellow over time.
Old 02-17-2020, 05:55 PM   #13
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Here is the SI magazine framed Click the pic then click on the pic 2 more times once opened.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0110.jpg
Views:	234
Size:	79.8 KB
ID:	119938  

Last edited by Stryker; 02-17-2020 at 06:19 PM..
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 08:59 PM   #14
Banned

Quote:
Here is the SI magazine framed Click the pic then click on the pic 2 more times once opened.
That looks great! I had been looking at this one: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Kansas-City...r=493521555202
Old 02-17-2020, 09:29 PM   #15
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
that is sweet looking.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.