Xavier Worthy, Texas
Ladd McConkey, Georgia

OT:

Tyler Guyton, Oklahoma
Kingsley Suamataia, BYU
Jordan Morgan, Arizona

CB:

Kool-Aid McKinstry, Alabama

Typically, we draft a guy from this list every year that I've been doing it.

Anybody you guys feel should/shouldn't be on there?

Last edited by staylor26; 04-26-2024 at 07:54 PM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2024, 01:32 PM   #436
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Wow, that was an epic fail. I completely missed reading the Steelers part.
I only remember it because I know I would be trying to trade up at that point to get him.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2024, 01:34 PM   #437
In Search of a Life

I know WR is a popular pick for the Steelers in round 1, but like the Packers, they typically draft them on day 2.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2024, 01:38 PM   #438
In Search of a Life

Polk in the first? Woooooof
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2024, 01:40 PM   #439
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I'd still take another project in the 3rd or 4th, and I'd sign somebody like Smith.
I keep finding myself tring to work back to guys like the Yale tackle and just wondered how everyone else felt. Worst case either him or Morris works and the other can be a guard.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-16-2024, 01:56 PM   #440
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
I keep finding myself tring to work back to guys like the Yale tackle and just wondered how everyone else felt. Worst case either him or Morris works and the other can be a guard.
I don't think he makes it to us in the 3rd. I think you have to take him at 64, or make a significant trade up in the 3rd.
Old 04-16-2024, 01:59 PM   #441
Veteran

Quote:
Every time I run a mock I get multiple players falling to us at #32 that I would find perfectly acceptable.

WR Brian Thomas is not one of them. I don't see any way Thomas will fall past the Bills at #28. He might not even make it past Pittsburgh at #20 or Philadelphia at #22, but there is a decent chance that they will fill other needs. I can't see any way he falls past both Arizona and Buffalo though.
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.
Old 04-16-2024, 02:18 PM   #442
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedinTexas View Post
Every time I run a mock I get multiple players falling to us at #32 that I would find perfectly acceptable.

WR Brian Thomas is not one of them. I don't see any way Thomas will fall past the Bills at #28. He might not even make it past Pittsburgh at #20 or Philadelphia at #22, but there is a decent chance that they will fill other needs. I can't see any way he falls past both Arizona and Buffalo though.
I don't think were realistically looking at the top tier of anything at 32. If we get stuck at 32 its probably BPA then get aggressive again in round 2 similar to last year.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-16-2024, 02:25 PM   #443
Veteran

Quote:
I don't think were realistically looking at the top tier of anything at 32. If we get stuck at 32 its probably BPA then get aggressive again in round 2 similar to last year.
I definitely agree that we're not going to be getting top tier, but it looks like we'll have a perfectly acceptable player fall to us at one of our positions of need. We can't really ask for more than that.
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.
Old 04-16-2024, 02:37 PM   #444
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
There’s gonna be a run on WR’s around our pick. McConkey, Polk, Pearsall, Franklin, Coleman and Legette will all go from around 30-42 and it’s going to be based on preference.

Polk is a high floor low ceiling type player for me personally but I wouldn’t hate it
Oh man I thought you were saying they'd all go by pick 32. lol
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2024, 02:42 PM   #445
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I know WR is a popular pick for the Steelers in round 1, but like the Packers, they typically draft them on day 2.
Have a hard time believing the Steelers would think the fourth best WR was the top talent on the board at 20.
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2024, 03:53 PM   #446
Andy Reid Supporter

It feels like Veach is going to overcorrect and take a first rd WR the way things are going. Based on Veach’s history he likes to put a full on assault at positions of extreme need. He did it with OL, he did it with CB and he has done it with DL recently.

I can’t see him being fine with just Hollywood Brown in week 1 while Rice is out. I think he’s gonna go after his guy at WR after what happened last year.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2024, 04:06 PM   #447
In Search of a Life

Quote:
It feels like Veach is going to overcorrect and take a first rd WR the way things are going. Based on Veach’s history he likes to put a full on assault at positions of extreme need. He did it with OL, he did it with CB and he has done it with DL recently.

I can’t see him being fine with just Hollywood Brown in week 1 while Rice is out. I think he’s gonna go after his guy at WR after what happened last year.
Worthy, Franklin, or McConkey.
Old 04-16-2024, 06:47 PM   #448
MVP

Quote:

I think I'm at the point where the only WR I'd really love in the first is Brian Thomas Jr. The rest feel like 2nd rounders that we'd be taking a bit early, but in the end I wouldn't be bent out of shape about it bc if the Chiefs take a WR at #32 it'd because that's "our guy" and we didn't want to lose him the top of the 2nd. Seems so much more likely that we take a WR in the second to me. Maybe a trade up like in recent years, but there will also be great options at #64.

The 2nd is just so stacked with WR talent this year it's unreal!
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-16-2024, 07:56 PM   #449
MVP

It maybe shouldn't be this way but I just don't think Polk is fast enough to get 1st round consideration.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-16-2024, 09:35 PM   #450
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
I think I'm at the point where the only WR I'd really love in the first is Brian Thomas Jr. The rest feel like 2nd rounders that we'd be taking a bit early, but in the end I wouldn't be bent out of shape about it bc if the Chiefs take a WR at #32 it'd because that's "our guy" and we didn't want to lose him the top of the 2nd. Seems so much more likely that we take a WR in the second to me. Maybe a trade up like in recent years, but there will also be great options at #64.

The 2nd is just so stacked with WR talent this year it's unreal!
I've been trying to study the teams and their needs and where they are picking. If Thomas falls past Pittsburgh and Philadelphia I think we could trade up with Tampa Bay and get him. Tampa has only 7 picks and their draft needs don't really match up well with what is available at their spot. With only 7 picks in the draft it seems more likely that they would trade down than trade up.