Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-31-2020, 01:20 PM  
Politically Incorrect

New doctor and 1,000 new forms to fill out.

Thursday I have 3 separate doctor appointments and one is a new cardiologist.

They sent me the forms via email to fill out and there were 8 in total with some being 4-5 pages.

WTF? I'm not applying for a mortgage!

Why can't the medical profession create a universal form with the same 95% they all want?

This is the 2nd time in 3 months I'm filling out all the same shit. Last year in the hospital I think I filled out enough forms to create "War and Peace".

Am I just a cranky old man or does everything get pissed doing the same shit over and over?

Man it's so repetitive.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-02-2020, 07:10 PM   #31
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
If you didn’t **** hookers you wouldn’t need a syphilis test.
Gotta keep the doctors working!

Plus I'm too old and slow to catch Syphilis. Ubeja Vontell told me it runs a 4.06 40 yd dash.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-02-2020, 09:25 PM   #32
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
Yeah new shot seems more effective, my wife got he old one Zostovax? and has been dealing with a shingles in her jaw/mouth and sores inside for last few weeks, she ahs been somewhat cranky.
That’s probably not shingles, good buddy.
Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-05-2020, 09:55 AM   #33
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying High D View Post
That’s probably not shingles, good buddy.
She is a doctor and her colleagues and dentist friend seem to concur, but who knows.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 11-05-2020, 10:31 AM   #34
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
I went into CVS Friday to get my flu shot. When I got up to the counter, I was basically being ignored. Finally the old hide says, what do you need. I told her I was there to get punished up with a flu shot. She chimes in in a sarcastic voice, "are you 65 or older?" I told her no and she said, well then we're out! I told her, well then you have yourself a great day there miss charisma, and left.

I drove down the street a couple blocks and went into the Albertsons Pharmacy and reluctantly asked, do you guys have any flu shots? The dude says, yes. He asked if I had ever had the shingles shots and I told him no. I ended up getting the flu shot in the right arm and the shingles shot in the left.

The flu arm feels fine, 100%, the shingles arm feels like it took a round house kick. I mean it's not the end of the world bad, but it's definitely there and from what I hear about shingles, it's a small price to pay. I have to go in for the 2nd shingles shot at the end of December.
Coworker of mine had shingles last year... did not sound fun or pleasant in the least
ChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-11-2021, 11:55 PM   #35
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystoke View Post
Will my second shingles shot mess me up as much as my first shot in the series?

I got my second round last Friday. It kicked my ass Saturday. I felt fatigued, a slight headache, light headed, like walking around in a fog and had the chills. I took a couple of Tylenol and by that night I was coming around. By Sunday I was 100%, other than my arm being a little sore. The first shot kicked my ass for two days. A little short term discomfort to avoid the shingles, is definitely worth it in my book.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2021, 12:10 AM   #36
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delano View Post
You boomers realize you can post this kind of inane bullshit on your social media and someone might actually give a shit about it right?
You gave enough of a shit to open the thread and post in it. The title should have warned you away from your disinterest yet here you are.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 12:40 AM   #37
Don't Be A Dick

Do you know how many doctors I see in a 3 month period.

Chalk up period to you chart and get on with it.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2021, 08:03 AM   #38
Starter

I guess I wouldn't mind filling them out (it's really not all that often really) but it never fails to amaze me that as I scroll past all the questions asking about my last period, am I pregnant, yada yada, and answer all the legitimate questions that pertain to me, that when I do get in to see the doc, the nurse comes in with a tablet and asks me all the same questions again. Why did you waste my time out in the lobby? I was interested in reading the Time magazine that was on the coffee table - apparently, the US is planning on boycotting the 1984 Olyinpics.
Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 01-12-2021, 08:08 AM   #39
MVP

I just went through the whole "new doctor" process and fortunately, I was able to do all of their stuff online prior to my visit. Made things a whole lot easier.
RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.