Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-12-2023, 10:52 AM  
I'll be back.

TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING

MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

Quote:
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2023, 08:01 PM   #196
MVP

Travis, stay away from stupid hoe.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 5     Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2023, 08:59 PM   #197
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15 View Post
Travis, stay away from stupid hoe.
Very Christian of you.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2023, 09:22 PM   #198
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
Phenomenal butt? Her butt is flat.
Dude.

Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2023, 09:33 PM   #199
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
Phenomenal butt? Her butt is flat.
Flat butts were in during the 70's.
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-15-2023, 09:34 PM   #200
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHOG View Post
Average to nice face(without the makeup), phenomenal butt, very nice tits.
I think you need to double check that. Her butt is average at best.

She is pretty no makeup.

Boobs were flat and then I believe she got a tiny boob job.

Legs are great-her best feature.

Here is her camel toe.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	BfFaUguIUAArl1D.jpg
Views:	259
Size:	49.8 KB
ID:	126516  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2023, 09:36 PM   #201
Politically Incorrect

I would take Carrie Underwood over Taylor Swift.

I would also take my favorite, Jessica Simpson.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2023, 09:43 PM   #202
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHOG View Post

She's still damn good IMHO.
The very first time I literally saw Taylor Swift (I had obviously heard of her and heard her music) she was hosting a Victoria's Secret show on television, and I thought she was the hottest Woman who was on the stage that night.

There are unflattering pics of every celebrity out there if someone wants to look hard enough. Taylor Swift is beautiful. Some may find her hot, some may find her attractive but not sexy, and CP will claim their side pieces are twice as pretty as Taylor Swift

Its like when the clowns of CP declared that Hailee Steinfeld was average at best.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-15-2023, 09:46 PM   #203
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
I think you need to double check that. Her butt is average at best.

She is pretty no makeup.

Boobs were flat and then I believe she got a tiny boob job.

Legs are great-her best feature.

Here is her camel toe.
This picture is ancient.

She has great big tits now.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2023, 09:46 PM   #204
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
I would take Carrie Underwood over Taylor Swift.

I would also take my favorite, Jessica Simpson.
No surprise since you bang dime-store hookers.
Old 09-15-2023, 09:49 PM   #205
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
If your living in Bosnia, Croatia, or Moldova then yeah she's average but still very good looking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
The very first time I literally saw Taylor Swift (I had obviously heard of her and heard her music) she was hosting a Victoria's Secret show on television, and I thought she was the hottest Woman who was on the stage that night.

There are unflattering pics of every celebrity out there if someone wants to look hard enough. Taylor Swift is beautiful. Some may find her hot, some may find her attractive but not sexy, and CP will claim their side pieces are twice as pretty as Taylor Swift

Its like when the clowns of CP declared that Hailee Steinfeld was average at best.
CP "side pieces" are not anything special for sure. They have just touched the puss so they think their side piece is special. Taylor is def a schwing for all here on CP and there is no denying that.

Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-15-2023, 10:03 PM   #206
Future NBA Finals MVP

Her main feature is simply she has a super hot face. She's a little too skinny for weird men...never understood too skinny...its really hard to do. But she has enough curves and long legs.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2023, 10:04 PM   #207
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
For Twisted

Have you received a cease and desist letter yet from her representatives?
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2023, 10:06 PM   #208
I'll be back.

elite pussy, friends

if you don't like it go use your hand

Old 09-15-2023, 10:08 PM   #209
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Have you received a cease and desist letter yet from her representatives?
no, and you need to encourage me, because the swiftie/chiefs kingdom alliance could be the greatest entertainment force the world has ever known

so you need to calm down, because travis kelce is tall and handsome as hell. you belong with me.
Old 09-15-2023, 10:14 PM   #210
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Dude.

She makes fun of her flat butt in music videos, but I'm sure she appreciates your effort.
Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote