Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-31-2023, 09:55 PM  
In Search of a Life

Caitlin Clark is ****ing awesome

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2024, 11:51 AM   #1621
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
I have no opinion because I don’t give a shit.
Seems like you gave enough of a shit to comment in the first place.
LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2024, 12:18 PM   #1622
They gon' regret that trade!!

A 1600+ post thread about Women's bb on a Chiefs fan site. Never thought I'd see the day, what a time to be alive!!
redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2024, 01:23 PM   #1623
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghak99 View Post
She meant what she said, watching her weigh the blow back in her mind on the follow up was entertaining. I'm not sure her stance was a big secret, but getting put on the spot during the final 4 was an interesting way of getting it out there.

The players who will refuse to play for her probably weren't all that interested in playing for her in the first place though, so it probably won't matter.
Re-watching with this in mind, I can see it either way. I was leaning toward the opposite but that probably had more to do with my own bias than anything I picked up from her.

The only thing that’s clear is that she was measuring her response, which makes sense because it is controversial either way.

If you’re right, that makes Staylor’s comment about her being a coward even funnier.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2024, 01:42 PM   #1624
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Look at this coward:

Threadstarter is so into politics that he wants to turn the sports thread he started into a dc thread.

The reason for the dc subforum, is so political assholes can bat that political shit around over there in the subfroum for political assholes..
jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2024, 01:44 PM   #1625
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by jettio View Post
Threadstarter is so into politics that he wants to turn the sports thread he started into a dc thread.

The reason for the dc subforum, is so political assholes can bat that political shit around over there in the subfroum for political assholes..
In fairness, someone who says biological males should be able to play women's sports is a sports thread, and should have nothing to do with ideology, just common sense.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2024, 01:54 PM   #1626
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
In fairness, someone who says biological males should be able to play women's sports is a sports thread, and should have nothing to do with ideology, just common sense.
Bullshit, asshole could start a new thread. Political reporter who does not even like sports asks a political question at a sports event.

Start a thread in the political asshole subforum.
jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-08-2024, 01:58 PM   #1627
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
I fully support men competing against women in all sports.

It's not that I think men can become women, I just think it would be really funny to watch feminist ideals go up in flames on live TV.
ThrobProng ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2024, 01:59 PM   #1628
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Bullshit, asshole could start a new thread. Political reporter who does not even like sports asks a political question at a sports event.

Start a thread in the political asshole subforum.
Oh good, Jettio is here to thread police again.

Here's my semi-annual reminder to stay the hell out of threads you're not interested in and/or disregard the people you feel aren't contributing to the conversation.

Self-control is good, m'kay? You don't HAVE to take the 'bait' should you not feel inclined.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2024, 02:02 PM   #1629

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobProng View Post
I fully support men competing against women in all sports.

It's not that I think men can become women, I just think it would be really funny to watch feminist ideals go up in flames on live TV.
I really really hope that Clark gets a crack at the NBA. I hope she makes a damn team.

So we can finally put THAT insanity to bed.

Just watching that girl for SC pick her pocket showed how ill-prepared she'd be for any sort of high level mens basketball. She'd get wrecked in college. She just was not ready for that kind of speed and physicality. And it was nothing resembling what she'd face in Division 1 men's ball, let along the NBA.

It would just be a blood bath. She wouldn't be able to create her own shot and frankly she'd get beaten to her spot on any attempts to work off the ball to get an open look. And god almighty, can you imagine her trying to play defense at that level?

But we have folks saying she'd be an asset as a 3 and D wing for spacing and scoring punch. Just...wow.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2024, 02:12 PM   #1630
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I really really hope that Clark gets a crack at the NBA. I hope she makes a damn team.

Just watching that girl for SC pick her pocket showed how ill-prepared she'd be for any sort of high level mens basketball. She'd get wrecked in college. She just was not ready for that kind of speed and physicality. And it was nothing resembling what she'd face in Division 1 men's ball, let along the NBA.

It would just be a blood bath. She wouldn't be able to create her own shot and frankly she'd get beaten to her spot on any attempts to work off the ball to get an open look. And god almighty, can you imagine her trying to play defense at that level?

But we have folks saying she'd be an asset as a 3 and D wing for spacing and scoring punch. Just...wow.

Are people in the media saying this, or just people here? Cause that's about as bad a take as I've heard in a long time. She's a phenomenal women's player. She would get absolutely dusted playing D1 mens and likely also against top HS men.
CaptainMorgan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCaptainMorgan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCaptainMorgan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCaptainMorgan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCaptainMorgan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCaptainMorgan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCaptainMorgan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCaptainMorgan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCaptainMorgan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCaptainMorgan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCaptainMorgan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 04-08-2024, 02:14 PM   #1631
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post

Imagine thinking that this makes somebody a woman and that they should be allowed to participate in women's sports.

I didn't realize you were actually in the cult too. Wow.
Completely agree with this.

However I don't even get the need for the constant ****ing discussion regarding transgender people. It's such a small sample of people that consider themselves transgender and has become a Boogeyman for a certain group of people that have to constantly bring it up. Just like a different group of people that feel the need to defend that extremely small group.

Just everyone shut the **** up about it, because that certain group is all anyone talks about and is all politicians want to talk about. Holy shit it's exhausting.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-08-2024, 02:16 PM   #1632
MVP

Quote:
Oh good, Jettio is here to thread police again.

Here's my semi-annual reminder to stay the hell out of threads you're not interested in and/or disregard the people you feel aren't contributing to the conversation.

Self-control is good, m'kay? You don't HAVE to take the 'bait' should you not feel inclined.
IDK man, I was enjoying the punch before a giant turd was put in the punchbowl.

Even if you give good advice about the best ways to silently deal with turds in punchbowls, that does not make it okay for the plopping of the turd in the punchbowl.
Old 04-08-2024, 02:17 PM   #1633
In Search of a Life

Quote:

Shut up bitch.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2024, 02:17 PM   #1634
MVP

Quote:

It'd be nuts if she made a NBA team lol. That'd be some of the dumbest shit I've ever watched though. She plays with a girls ball, too, so idk how well she'd even be at shooting with a men's ball. Then she'd be absolutely physically outclassed and even being 6' tall she would be one of the shortest players in the league. Nothing about her making an NBA team would make sense.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-08-2024, 02:18 PM   #1635

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMorgan View Post
Are people in the media saying this, or just people here? Cause that's about as bad a take as I've heard in a long time. She's a phenomenal women's player. She would get absolutely dusted playing D1 mens and likely also against top HS men.
Oh I just popped into this thread to make drop some South Park. I have no idea what's been said in here - I ain't wading through all this (I couldn't give a wet fart about womens college basketball).

Where I've seen it is in the usual corners on Twitter and what not. So to whatever extent you see that as 'in the media' - I guess so.