Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-02-2022, 10:28 AM  
Chiefs

Chiefs sign UDFA Justyn Ross

ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 08-28-2023, 01:10 PM   #1531
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
If you’re in a ppr league I might lean toward Rice. He seems like the kind of guy who will get fed whereas Ross would be the type to get the goal line targets.
Yeah I'd be happy to get either of them late. I could just see Ross having an absurdly high touchdown rate. Mahomes hasn't really had the type of red zone threat that Ross could become.
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2023, 01:35 PM   #1532
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Rice will be lucky to get 30 catches.
Didn't you hate Mahomes in 17 and 18 too? This is a great sign for Ross.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-28-2023, 01:39 PM   #1533
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Didn't you hate Mahomes in 17 and 18 too? This is a great sign for Ross.
Well, no.

HOWEVER, I was no fan of Tyreek early on so...you might have me there.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2023, 01:46 PM   #1534
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
I think you're right...But, will he have 30 drops is the question? Kidding of course, but he appears to be the same guy he was in college. Hopefully, he can correct the drops.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 08-28-2023, 01:51 PM   #1535
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
I think you're right...But, will he have 30 drops is the question? Kidding of course, but he appears to be the same guy he was in college. Hopefully, he can correct the drops.
His drops are concentration drops, he has the hands to catch anything.

But hopefully with coaching etc he can improve.
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2023, 03:29 PM   #1536
MVP

Quote:
Well, no.

HOWEVER, I was no fan of Tyreek early on so...you might have me there.
How could you not like Hill’s potential?
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-28-2023, 03:30 PM   #1537
MVP

Quote:
How many drops did he have in college and were they in big moments?
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-28-2023, 04:18 PM   #1538
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post

Enough that it's mentioned in his pre-combine scouting report. Twice.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2023, 04:29 PM   #1539

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
24 drops in 44 games. Not a good ratio.

Last edited by TEX; 08-29-2023 at 01:55 AM..
Old 08-28-2023, 11:58 PM   #1540
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
If Ross ends up being that large catch radius perimeter WR i've been going on and on about for the past two seasons, then i'll pretty much just about anything draft related for the rest of Veach's tenure. Egg-on-face. Gladly.
LFG
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2023, 02:03 AM   #1541
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Bet? Rice will get alot more than that. I think James or MVS will be leading receiver but thats just because Rice is an unknown. I could see a path where he ends up as WR1 by end of year.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2023, 02:09 AM   #1542
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
24 drops in 44 games. Not a good ratio.
I think we are looking at this wrong. If he has 24 drops, which I do not know if that is true, but if he did that's 24/360 targets in his college career which is about 6%. The average drop rate in the NFL is 6.7%. Rice had such high usage in college the drop rates started to add up. Travis Kelce has some of the best hands in the NFL and it is 5.3%.

There is very little correlation in the NFL for drops from one WR to the next. It doesn’t even matter.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2023, 02:50 AM   #1543

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I think we are looking at this wrong. If he has 24 drops, which I do not know if that is true, but if he did that's 24/360 targets in his college career which is about 6%. The average drop rate in the NFL is 6.7%. Rice had such high usage in college the drop rates started to add up. Travis Kelce has some of the best hands in the NFL and it is 5.3%.

There is very little correlation in the NFL for drops from one WR to the next. It doesn’t even matter.
Are u actually saying there is not much difference between 5.3% and 6.7%?

Rice leads all KC WR's in drops during preseason. Are u diminishing that because he has more targets? Am I understanding you correctly?

30 catches this year for Rice was mentioned. You think it will be more. How much more?

Anyway, to stay on thread topic, Ross is better than Rice IMO.

Last edited by TEX; 08-29-2023 at 02:56 AM..
Old 08-29-2023, 05:24 AM   #1544
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
I'm praying that I can scoop him up in a late round for fantasy but there's another Chiefs fan in my league who might pounce first. The potential ROI is crazy
Oh for sure! I know what I'd buy if I won!!! A brand NEW HOSE!!!!!
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2023, 05:27 AM   #1545
You Sweetie!

Quote:
VERY lucky since Jerry Rice doesn't play now.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.