Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-27-2020, 06:55 AM   #2
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
The board is shaping up nicely for the Chiefs in the 2nd. There’s a guy that was on my short list for 32 that will probably make it to 63.
There's a few guys that I am surprised they are still there, it makes me think this draft could fall for the Chiefs nicely in real life... not that this thing is a particularly good indication I suppose.
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-27-2020, 08:28 AM   #3
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargem View Post
There's a few guys that I am surprised they are still there, it makes me think this draft could fall for the Chiefs nicely in real life... not that this thing is a particularly good indication I suppose.
But like DJ pointed out potential Chiefs targets usually go earlier in this mock because those are the prospects we’ve all paid the most attention to.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 08:13 AM   #4
Andy Reid Supporter

Vikings lose Diggs and need to replace him with a field stretcher that can also be used for returns. Big time value pick here:

The Vikings select KJ Hamler WR Penn State

Last edited by RunKC; 03-27-2020 at 08:30 AM..
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 08:15 AM   #5
Andy Reid Supporter

Kurt Cobain told me he’d be working all day today and this was his pick for Seattle:

Seahawks select Solomon Kindley, G, Georgia
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 09:12 AM   #6
MVP

With pick #60 The Baltimore Ravens select Michael Pittman Jr. - REC - USC

The Ravens get a big reception machine who is dirty tough, dependable and productive. Pittman Jr. has an NFL pedigree and will take pressure off Mark Andrews who gets a lot of attention from opposing defenses. Pittman Jr. will win matchups outside with his size and great hands, but also is a savvy route runner when working the middle of the field.
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-27-2020, 09:27 AM   #7
It's All Good

The Titans remembered they're on the clock.

With their second round pick in the 2020 CP Mock the Tennessee Titans select Julian Okwara, DE, ND.
Sfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-27-2020, 10:16 AM   #8
It's All Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfeihc View Post
The Titans remembered they're on the clock.

With their second round pick in the 2020 CP Mock the Tennessee Titans select Julian Okwara, DE, ND.
Dammit! I was going to take him with the Lions next pick.
Sfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-27-2020, 09:46 AM   #9
Special Teams ACE!!!

I know the Packers are on the clock. I need a small bit of time to put out a couple fires right now.

Third round is up. I'll put the names in later (or somebody else can do it)
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 09:59 AM   #10
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

I've seen some folks talking about him as a 4th rounder.

Biadasz is this years Omenihu. Lots of people convinced themselves pretty early in the process that he'd be an ideal 1st rounder and don't appear to have adjusted much to additional eyes on him.

I'd be surprised if he's not there for the Chiefs in the 3rd. He seems to be losing ground real fast due to what appears to be sub-par functional strength. That's a big problem for an IOL.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 10:31 AM   #11
In Search of a Life

Hopefully SNR doesn’t **** the Chiefs, because there’s a guy that I would absolutely sprint to the podium for still on the board.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 10:34 AM   #12
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Hopefully SNR doesn’t **** the Chiefs, because there’s a guy that I would absolutely sprint to the podium for still on the board.
It's a quarterback, isn't it?
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 10:42 AM   #13
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
It's a quarterback, isn't it?
You got me
Old 03-27-2020, 10:42 AM   #14
Special Teams ACE!!!

I should be responsible here. There are a couple of good LBs and OL that the Packers could take, and they certainly need help in those spots. And the player they want to take could certainly be considered a luxury.

Buuuuut... this is my favorite TE in the draft. They have holes, but these are the last years of Aaron Rodgers, and if all you ever do is worry about plugging holes, you'll never fill them all. I've drafted like 1000 TEs for the Packers, and Aaron never uses the position at all, but they didn't used to be a run-first team, either. Then last year happened. Things change.

I also don't think the Packers can risk waiting until the 3rd, hoping he's still around. The TE run will start soon in this CP mock. Maybe it starts now, actually.

The Green Bay Packers select Harrison Bryant, TE, Florida Atlantic
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 02:52 PM   #15
legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
I should be responsible here. There are a couple of good LBs and OL that the Packers could take, and they certainly need help in those spots. And the player they want to take could certainly be considered a luxury.

Buuuuut... this is my favorite TE in the draft. They have holes, but these are the last years of Aaron Rodgers, and if all you ever do is worry about plugging holes, you'll never fill them all. I've drafted like 1000 TEs for the Packers, and Aaron never uses the position at all, but they didn't used to be a run-first team, either. Then last year happened. Things change.

I also don't think the Packers can risk waiting until the 3rd, hoping he's still around. The TE run will start soon in this CP mock. Maybe it starts now, actually.

The Green Bay Packers select Harrison Bryant, TE, Florida Atlantic
Took my guy. Great pick.
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.