Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2016, 06:50 PM  
Fish are scared of me

So is GoChiefs banned er what

Haven't seen a post in a long while. I'm not missing his negativism at all. I'm just curious.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 01:25 PM   #421
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Someone should get FAX to come back.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 01:28 PM   #422
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Someone should get FAX to come back.
He's not interested
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 01:31 PM   #423
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Logical is the main one, though there have probably been others that we simply don't know about.
This guy had a lot of heart issues and his last post was in 2012. CrazyHorse

I also think I remember this guy having some significant health issues Mark M and his last logon was in 2009.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 01:36 PM   #424
SuperBowl or bust

Didn't crazy horse have cancer?
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 01:37 PM   #425
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by D2112 View Post
Logical. I think he died in 2010?
Wow... I have definitely seen him referenced and have noticed him in presumably old bumped threads...had no idea he died.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 01:39 PM   #426

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
He's not interested
I've actually wondered if he was ok... Not interested = probably doing ok... Good to hear.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 01:41 PM   #427
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post

I also think I remember this guy having some significant health issues Mark M and his last logon was in 2009.
For the most part, some who are dealing with health issues just have way too much they are doing to post....we lurk, laugh at some of the funnier threads (the poop and farting threads, along with the Hall of Classics, are sometimes good "medicine" when the day has pretty much zapped your strength) and we stay away from the angry stuff.

As a couple on here have detailed, having major health issues takes a lot out of you and refocuses where your life importance lies.
Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.

Old 01-02-2016, 01:41 PM   #428
It Goes On

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I'm all for setting up rules and trying to enforce them exactly the same way every time, but at some point, mods have to be trusted to just make a call on some grey areas.

Discussion around here is CLEARLY more engaging, interesting, and informative without Clay (and even Hootie) around, so I have trouble disagreeing with the decision.
I think this is probably the best post for this thread.
Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 01-02-2016, 01:42 PM   #429
Supporter

Quote:
He's not interested
Ok, I'll be a bit more explicit.....

Dane, do you know if FAX is doing okay? Obviously, he was a GREAT poster. Just concerned that he's doing okay.
Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.

Old 01-02-2016, 01:45 PM   #430

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
Madmax too
Was he the dude who had the avatar that was like a pic of him with a grin on his face? Guy had long hair? I remember hearing on here that he passed.

Old 01-02-2016, 01:45 PM   #431

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosbonian View Post
For the most part, some who are dealing with health issues just have way too much they are doing to post....we lurk, laugh at some of the funnier threads (the poop and farting threads, along with the Hall of Classics, are sometimes good "medicine" when the day has pretty much zapped your strength) and we stay away from the angry stuff.

As a couple on here have detailed, having major health issues takes a lot out of you and refocuses where your life importance lies.
Yeah I completely understand bud.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 01:46 PM   #432
Say hello to my little friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post

Mark is ok. Crazy Horse is not.
Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 01:46 PM   #433
Kindness in words...

Quote:
He's not interested
He should make a guest appearance to re-introduce the new kids to "Wendy Meets a Draftabulator."

The day the link died was a sad day for us all on CP.
Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 01:47 PM   #434

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meatloaf View Post
Ok, I'll be a bit more explicit.....

Dane, do you know if FAX is doing okay? Obviously, he was a GREAT poster. Just concerned that he's doing okay.
Yeah...his references to past opiate usage had me a bit concerned when he quit posting later on...

Old 01-02-2016, 01:47 PM   #435

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
Was he the dude who had the avatar that was like a pic of him with a grin on his face? Guy had long hair? I remember hearing on here that he passed.
Yeah it's still there if you go to Members List up top in the red and hunt down his name.

Closed Thread