Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-05-2019, 09:34 AM   #2
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Are the wings that good though? Nice and crispy?
I made wings in it and they were great, nice crisp crust on them.
Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2019, 09:43 AM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Are the wings that good though? Nice and crispy?
I used my sous vide to cook wings in their sauce and rub for the Phoenix Open Waste Management golf tournament last month, then put them in the air fryer until they were crispy. They were outstanding, but left a ton of grease to clean up in the air fryer afterwards. I made about 4 batches, they were all gone at the end.
Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-05-2019, 09:59 AM   #4
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Expectations View Post
I used my sous vide to cook wings in their sauce and rub for the Phoenix Open Waste Management golf tournament last month, then put them in the air fryer until they were crispy. They were outstanding, but left a ton of grease to clean up in the air fryer afterwards. I made about 4 batches, they were all gone at the end.
Open Waste Management and wings. Goes together like PB&J.
Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2019, 12:14 PM   #5
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Expectations View Post
So they were totally cooked out of the sous vide and the air fryer was just to crisp them up...how long did you put them in there for?
fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-05-2019, 01:34 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan4ever View Post
So they were totally cooked out of the sous vide and the air fryer was just to crisp them up...how long did you put them in there for?
About 6 minutes, just enough for the color to change, but they could’ve handled longer. On the wet wings I cooked them wet in the Sous Vide, others I dry rubbed and then added more after the air fryer. More fat was rendered this way and they were still moist on the inside.
Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.