Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-03-2019, 10:24 PM  
Inmem 2.0

When The Chiefs Make The Super Bowl Someday How Will You Celebrate?

At the risk of jinxing it I wont say this year but when the Royals went to the WS in 14' it was kinda odd I wasnt a huge fan but went to Westport. It was kind of subdued a little despite every local legend being there.

In 15' I watched the game vs Toronto at PNL sitting with Kelce. You could tell he was in alot of pain he had broke his nose in that Vikings game a less than a week prior but man it was a ****ing party. Everyone in the venue knew the title was ours.

If the Chiefs make it the first thing I will do is cry. I have a bottle of Whistle Pig saved for this occasion. A trip downtown after to celebrate will be in order.

How bout you fellas?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2019, 08:05 AM   #31
Supporter

I’ll give my dad a hug and soak in the moment.

After that listen to sports radio the next day.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2019, 08:06 AM   #32
Rabbi Goldmann

Take ass from a 50 year old divorcee in the car outside Tooshays
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2019, 08:09 AM   #33
It was not a fair catch

Will there be a CP/SB baby count?
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2019, 08:13 AM   #34
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
Will there be a CP/SB baby count?
Probably not a lot. The wise Chiefs fan wives only agreed to PIIHB if the Chiefs reach the SB
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2019, 08:24 AM   #35
FINALLY! The wait is over.

1. Ugly cry, and probably post it to social media
2. Travel to KC for the parade and celebrate with my Planeteer brethren as well as locals
3. ?????
4. Profit
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2019, 08:28 AM   #36
Constable of Untruths

A really good friend of mine is a top level executive at Cargill. He gets Super Bowl tickets for free every year. He knows what a huge fan of the Chiefs I am and has told me for the last 10 years that if KC ever makes the Super Bowl that I will be attending as his guest.

I really hope I get to take him up on that offer this year.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2019, 08:31 AM   #37
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
A really good friend of mine is a top level executive at Cargill. He gets Super Bowl tickets for free every year. He knows what a huge fan of the Chiefs I am and has told me for the last 10 years that if KC ever makes the Super Bowl that I will be attending as his guest.

I really hope I get to take him up on that offer this year.
Probably with complimentary jet service. Hoping for you man!
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2019, 08:33 AM   #38
He's Mahomie!

I range from hiding in my closet, listening on the radio by myself to driving to Atlanta and sleeping in my car for the week.
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2019, 08:35 AM   #39

Champ stamp.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 08:37 AM   #40
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Probably with complimentary jet service. Hoping for you man!
Not a chance. I will definitely have to make my own travel arrangements.

I'm sure that I'm going to have to pose as a potential customer of his as well. Those tickets are not cheap and they use them to either reward loyal customers or schmooze new customers to get their business.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2019, 08:38 AM   #41
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Champ stamp.
I expected hometeam to post this.
Old 01-04-2019, 08:50 AM   #42
Bolton gonna knock you out

I’ve got a bottle of rum that was aged in a whiskey barrel I’ve been waiting for the right moment to pop for years. That will probably be the time to open it. Cry, have sex.... I hope I get to find out one day.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2019, 11:47 AM   #43
Supporter

If the Chiefs make it to the SB then I'll probably have a special bottle ready to go. If they win it, I will cry like a little girl. I loved watching the Royals win it in 2015, but I'm not a huge baseball fan. Always wanted them to do well but I'm not a die hard by any means. The Chiefs, however, have broken my heart more times than I can count. But I just know that they will get there someday. Hopefully, that happens in my lifetime. With PMIII, I believe it will, and probably soon.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2019, 11:48 AM   #44
Supporter

I almost went to that Royals parade but decided against it. I WILL attend a parade if the Chiefs win it. No ifs, ands, or buts to it.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2019, 11:48 AM   #45
Needs more middle fingers

I don't know, but i better start planning it.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.