Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-03-2019, 10:24 PM  
Inmem 2.0

When The Chiefs Make The Super Bowl Someday How Will You Celebrate?

At the risk of jinxing it I wont say this year but when the Royals went to the WS in 14' it was kinda odd I wasnt a huge fan but went to Westport. It was kind of subdued a little despite every local legend being there.

In 15' I watched the game vs Toronto at PNL sitting with Kelce. You could tell he was in alot of pain he had broke his nose in that Vikings game a less than a week prior but man it was a ****ing party. Everyone in the venue knew the title was ours.

If the Chiefs make it the first thing I will do is cry. I have a bottle of Whistle Pig saved for this occasion. A trip downtown after to celebrate will be in order.

How bout you fellas?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2019, 10:59 PM   #16
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefforlife View Post
This has been addressed in another thread, I would cry.

Much like Daface, I live in Bronco country and wouldnt have many people to celebrate with but I would be the happiest guy in Northern Colorado!!! For Sure!
I will live stream it for u so you can feel like you are there
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2019, 11:05 PM   #17
Colorado Chief Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
I will live stream it for u so you can feel like you are there
Thank You, I appreciate the sentiment but I have paid thousands to DirecTV over the years. I havent missed a Chiefs game in 30 years. I fly a Chiefs flag proudly in my front yard every Sunday. I would miss one of my daughters weddings if they were to have it during a Chiefs game! Which they would NOT, because after years of careful cultivation and the fact that they were both born in Colorado, have become devout Chiefs fans. A fact that I am also proud of!!
chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-03-2019, 11:15 PM   #18
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
The PATRIOT ORDER reigns.
Having decimated the peaceful
Reidpublic in Week 4,
Supreme Leader Belichick now deploys
the merciless legions to
seize military control of the AFC.

Only General Hunt's
band of REIDBALL fighters
stand against the rising
tyranny, certain that Pat Skyballer
will throw deep and restore a
spark of hope to the fight.

But the REIDBALL ALLIANCE has been
exposed. As the Patriot Order
speeds toward Arrowhead base,
the brave heroes mount a
desperate escape....
Are you general mahomes on Twitter?
Old 01-03-2019, 11:33 PM   #19
I'll be back.

Quote:
Are you general mahomes on Twitter?
It's Captain Mahomes, and for ****'s sake, no.

But I am totally registering the Captain Patkirk account for next season.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 11:34 PM   #20
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
The PATRIOT ORDER reigns.
Having decimated the peaceful
Reidpublic in Week 4,
Supreme Leader Belichick now deploys
the merciless legions to
seize military control of the AFC.

Only General Hunt's
band of REIDBALL fighters
stand against the rising
tyranny, certain that Pat Skyballer
will throw deep and restore a
spark of hope to the fight.

But the REIDBALL ALLIANCE has been
exposed. As the Patriot Order
speeds toward Arrowhead base,
the brave heroes mount a
desperate escape....
Meh.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 11:55 PM   #21
How tall is this thing?

Bang both my assistants while doing lines of coke off of their tits, to the sound of every muppet song ever sung by Kermit the frog.
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-03-2019, 11:56 PM   #22
Thank you

boner cum
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2019, 12:05 AM   #23
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Honestly, it'll be really weird. I've never watched a team I root for win a championship. I'm a Chiefs, Rockies, and Avs fan, and the Avs stopped being good about the time I started paying attention.

Not living in KC, there won't be many around me who care. I'm sure I'd have tons of texts from friends about it, and I'd watch with friends who at least pretend to care, but that's about it.
try living in australia
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 01-04-2019, 12:11 AM   #24
Most Valuable Poster

Quote:
At the risk of jinxing it I wont say this year but when the Royals went to the WS in 14' it was kinda odd I wasnt a huge fan but went to Westport. It was kind of subdued a little despite every local legend being there.

In 15' I watched the game vs Toronto at PNL sitting with Kelce. You could tell he was in alot of pain he had broke his nose in that Vikings game a less than a week prior but man it was a ****ing party. Everyone in the venue knew the title was ours.

If the Chiefs make it the first thing I will do is cry. I have a bottle of Whistle Pig saved for this occasion. A trip downtown after to celebrate will be in order.

How bout you fellas?
If the Chiefs GO to a Superbowl... I'll be in that city AT the Superbowl. It would be a once in a lifetime event.
teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2019, 12:18 AM   #25
Most Valuable Villain

After watching the Dodgers lose in the last two World Series.....I’d be a nervous ****ing wrecknif the Chiefs made it to the SB. If they won....I’d honestly ****ing cry.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2019, 12:27 AM   #26
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teedubya View Post
If the Chiefs GO to a Superbowl... I'll be in that city AT the Superbowl. It would be a once in a lifetime event.
Much as I wish I could do that, thats just an event I can't afford. EVER
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2019, 12:30 AM   #27
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pest View Post
After watching the Dodgers lose in the last two World Series.....I’d be a nervous ****ing wrecknif the Chiefs made it to the SB. If they won....I’d honestly ****ing cry.
I'll cry with you, pal.

Last edited by TimBone; 01-04-2019 at 01:56 AM..
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2019, 06:30 AM   #28
SuperChiefs

I'll be in Seattle on vacation. I plan on hitting up one of the dispensaries to pick up some edibles. If they win, I'll see just how high I can get.
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2019, 07:24 AM   #29
Veteran

Drink heavily...very heavily. I'd have to take a week of vacation after the game to party then recover (rinse and repeat the entire week).
FAH-Q must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FAH-Q must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FAH-Q must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FAH-Q must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FAH-Q must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FAH-Q must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FAH-Q must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FAH-Q must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FAH-Q must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FAH-Q must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FAH-Q must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-04-2019, 07:51 AM   #30
B2B, 3in5, belief in Chief

I will drink a beer, possibly several. Maybe even a slug or two of whiskey.
redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.