Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-31-2021, 08:32 PM   #2
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven View Post
Dude...I'm...dude...

You are the man...

This post makes all this worth it.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 12:15 PM   #3
SuperBowl or bust

These are amazing. Thank you, again. I’m excited to see how one will turn out for me when you have time.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-08-2021, 12:15 PM   #4
Banned

Haha. I light up everytime I see there's a new post here. Like the Mod transparency thread.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 12:42 PM   #5
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Haha. I light up everytime I see there's a new post here. Like the Mod transparency thread.

Oooooh, a new banning!
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 02:13 PM   #6
Hello

Yeah, this thread is too awesome. I threw some cash at the server. I think it has to be done.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-08-2021, 05:05 PM   #7
Feeling Victorian

You could try to do me but it would be hard to beat out a hermit crab using a human skull as a avatar.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2021, 03:45 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanm View Post
You could try to do me but it would be hard to beat out a hermit crab using a human skull as a avatar.
You are on the waiting list that sounds like a challenge but I think i can
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2021, 03:46 AM   #9

Boss Chief

Boss_Chief
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 05:31 AM   #10

Boss Chief before colored

Boss_Chief_before_color_
Old 01-09-2021, 07:56 AM   #11
legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
Boss_Chief
Nice
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2021, 12:17 PM   #12
Feeling Victorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
When I first saw the head band I thought it said Boss Chick.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2021, 02:25 PM   #13

Quote:
When I first saw the head band I thought it said Boss Chick.

Actually that part was real tricky to do because his name is made of beads so got to the f and just barely fit it in.
Old 02-02-2021, 04:44 AM   #14

Alanm as Mr. Alanm Hammerehead in Spongebob Squarepants

Quote:

Alanm_Hamerhead_Spongebob_1

Mr. Alanm Hammerhead construction worker ordered a triple Krabby Patty
Alanm_Hamerhead_Spongebob_2

Mr. Krabs scares off Plankton by wearing a human skull
Alanm_Hamerhead_Spongebob_3
Thumbs Up 9 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 04:49 AM   #15

I just made up the character Mr. Alanm Hammerhead not an actual Spongebob character but I think I should reserve rights to it Maybe I could sell the rights to Nickelodeon?