Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 01:38 PM   #14596
pie is never free

4 Cheese Hamburger Helper, doctored up with real cheddar and frozen peas... yeah thats right, I KNOW you mfers are jealous!11
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 02:35 PM   #14597
In Search of a Life

HH needs to put back in all that artificial flavoring. The natural stuff is watered down shit.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-22-2020, 02:55 PM   #14598
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
HH needs to put back in all that artificial flavoring. The natural stuff is watered down shit.
Only get it maybe once a month for a cheap quickie and a few work lunches, but haven’t noticed anything particularly different
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 03:09 PM   #14599
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Only get it maybe once a month for a cheap quickie and a few work lunches, but haven’t noticed anything particularly different
I haven't bought it in a few years, but the shit was watered down last time I had it.

Originally thought my wife had a ****in' stroke and couldn't even manage HH anymore until I tried a box and the result was the same.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-22-2020, 03:29 PM   #14600
Shit

Quote:
4 Cheese Hamburger Helper, doctored up with real cheddar and frozen peas... yeah thats right, I KNOW you mfers are jealous!11
Jesus
****ing
Christ
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 03:30 PM   #14601
Shit

Having gumbo and potato salad tonight
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 03:49 PM   #14602
Snacks Are Under My Apron

I’ve been wanting to try these for a long time. I finally pulled the trigger a few days ago. Made them a little bit ago for a snack. They aren’t bad, there are actual chunks of shrimp inside. I think they retail for like $5.99 but Dillon’s had them 5 for special. They were 50¢ For a box of 12.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 04:10 PM   #14603
Gimme My Berries Back!

I'm making this now, and it is just about ready. My pic is from earlier but it is the same meal.

Swiss Steak, garlicky green beans and mashed potatoes.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Swiss Steak .png
Views:	398
Size:	341.1 KB
ID:	120094  
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 04:14 PM   #14604
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
I haven't bought it in a few years, but the shit was watered down last time I had it.

Originally thought my wife had a ****in' stroke and couldn't even manage HH anymore until I tried a box and the result was the same.
Sounds like you’ve had Hamburger Helper... it’s only gonna rise to a certain level no matter who cooks it

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
Jesus
****ing
Christ
Please leave him out of this, he doesn’t make you irrationally hate the most versatile vegetable EVER
Old 03-22-2020, 04:18 PM   #14605
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
I'm making this now, and it is just about ready. My pic is from earlier but it is the same meal.

Swiss Steak... now there’s an idea I haven’t had in FOREVER, my repertoire has gotten stale and that’s just what I needed
Old 03-22-2020, 04:19 PM   #14606
New and Improved

Slow grilling/smoking a pork tenderloin to go with fresh green beans cooked with bacon and sweet onion and red potatoes. Should all be done in about 30-45 mins.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 04:25 PM
Easy 6
This message has been deleted by Easy 6.
Old 03-22-2020, 04:30 PM   #14607
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Swiss Steak... now there’s an idea I haven’t had in FOREVER, my repertoire has gotten stale and that’s just what I needed
It is comfort food. I grew up on it.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 04:56 PM   #14608
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Decided to make something fun. Thai Drunken Noodles with chicken. This stuff is relatively easy to make and really wakes up the taste buds.

Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 05:18 PM   #14609
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post

Looks Great BEP... no doubt your SO is one happy MoFo, your meals are always looking tasty
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 05:38 PM   #14610
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Decided to make something fun. Thai Drunken Noodles with chicken. This stuff is relatively easy to make and really wakes up the taste buds.

Looks good! Got a preferred recipe?
Huffmeister would the whole thing.Huffmeister would the whole thing.Huffmeister would the whole thing.Huffmeister would the whole thing.Huffmeister would the whole thing.Huffmeister would the whole thing.Huffmeister would the whole thing.Huffmeister would the whole thing.Huffmeister would the whole thing.Huffmeister would the whole thing.Huffmeister would the whole thing.