Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-17-2015, 01:29 PM  
GBM 8-12-15

Covers you like better than the original.

I don't remember if we've done this before, but if we have, bite me.

Manfred Mann: Blinded by the light

Bruce Springsteen:
BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-07-2018, 09:01 PM   #691
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX View Post
Since I've been away, I haven't visited Chiefsplanet at all, Ms. Simply Red (it is "Ms", yes?) ... so this is news to me. And sad news, indeed.

I had no idea ... not sure how I feel now.

So many old friends (many featured on this thread, actually) who have gone. Sometimes, it's just too hard to take. So you try not to think about it ... and I'm honestly not sure if that's better or worse.

FAX
No I just act silly - I'm a man - quite straight - I just make dumb comments with some of the others.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-07-2018, 09:02 PM
Simply Red
This message has been deleted by Simply Red.
Old 09-07-2018, 09:07 PM   #692
You Sweetie!

FAX did you ever get into Jefferson Airplane? Just wondering - I'm really warming to them, recently.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-07-2018, 09:13 PM   #693
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Dang when did Cabletech pass?
Wait...what?
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-07-2018, 09:14 PM   #694
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
Probably coming up on a year now - maybe 10 mos??? Not sure exactly - feels like just under a year.
No way. I just mentioned last month that we cut our cable and he yelled at me for it.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-07-2018, 09:14 PM   #695
The Maintenance Guy

You're thinking of Psyko Tek.
Old 09-07-2018, 09:14 PM   #696
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
No way. I just mentioned last month that we cut our cable and he yelled at me for it.
Shit guys - My bad - Psycho Tek - I am so sorry for the error.
Old 09-07-2018, 09:15 PM   #697
You Sweetie!

Cable Tech is very much alive - i botched that - damn man
Old 09-07-2018, 09:17 PM   #698
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Shit guys - My bad - Psycho Tek - I am so sorry for the error.
You almost gave me The Big One with that.

Old 09-07-2018, 09:17 PM   #699
You Sweetie!

Sorry guys - what a bad error.
Old 09-07-2018, 09:18 PM   #700
You Sweetie!

Quote:
You almost gave me The Big One with that.

Yeah Cable Tech is a FB friend - I had a misfire.
Old 09-07-2018, 09:20 PM   #701
The Maintenance Guy

I haven't followed this thread closely, has this been posted?

Old 09-07-2018, 09:27 PM   #702
You Sweetie!

Quote:
I haven't followed this thread closely, has this been posted?

I'm not sure - I posted a few def tones tracks and that was about it. Maybe an old Joy Division track. Haven't been looking either.
Old 09-07-2018, 09:31 PM   #703
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
FAX did you ever get into Jefferson Airplane? Just wondering - I'm really warming to them, recently.
LOL ... it's been so long since I've interacted with you guys, I have no damn idea who's who and which part is real or just a flashback, Mr. Simply Red. Damn.

Anyway ...

Actually, yes. Those guys and a bunch of other SF bands from that era (although I liked Garcia, I never really became a Deadhead, though). Some of their attempts reached way beyond their talent, IMO. Material that fell within their grasp and execution was far more accessible to me. The great Ed Bannon used to engineer for them. He had their number.

They were a funny gaggle ... anti-everything but loved the commerciality. I always found that odd.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-07-2018, 09:34 PM   #704
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX View Post
LOL ... it's been so long since I've interacted with you guys, I have no damn idea who's who and which part is real or just a flashback, Mr. Simply Red. Damn.

Anyway ...

Actually, yes. Those guys and a bunch of other SF bands from that era (although I liked Garcia, I never really became a Deadhead, though). Some of their attempts reached way beyond their talent, IMO. Material that fell within their grasp and execution was far more accessible to me. The great Ed Bannon used to engineer for them. He had their number.

They were a funny gaggle ... anti-everything but loved the commerciality. I always found that odd.

FAX
No worries.

Very interesting - thanks for sharing - yeah White Rabbit is so damned good!
Old 09-07-2018, 09:55 PM   #705
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Loved them at airplane but they lost me at starship. Then when the great Jorma Kaukonen left I just quit listening. Jorma's guitar on White Rabbit is just haunting along with Grace vocals incredible song.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.