Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-15-2018, 08:51 AM   #2
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROYC75 View Post
Heading home today from my 2nd bout of this stuff!

I have another 4.5 months of home antibiotics to take, then we can see if they can give me a new right knee!

2018 has tough man, time to continue to take it easy and heal, watch some good football!
Jesus dude. I feel for ya. I bet you'll be the happiest person in the world when new years strikes midnight.

God bless man.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2018, 09:06 AM   #3
You Sweetie!

Quote:

I have another 4.5 months of home antibiotics to take, then we can see if they can give me a new right knee!

2018 has tough man, time to continue to take it easy and heal, watch some good football!
We're all glad you're okay Roy - Go Chiefs!
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2018, 09:15 AM
Otter
This message has been deleted by Otter. Reason: I hate computers
Old 09-15-2018, 09:16 AM   #5
Live free or die hard

Quote:

Hang in there Roy!
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2018, 08:01 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:

Just saw this thread. Wow. And I thought I was going through some rough times. Prayers for you Roy, both for what you're going through and for losing your wife.

Crazy that this happened a year-and-a-half after the operation. Is there any period after hip/knee replacement surgery where you can actually feel safe from infection not happening? 5 years? 10 years? Or is it a potential ticking time bomb for the rest of a person's life?

Hang in there man, sounds like you're one tough dude.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2019, 03:03 PM   #7
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

OK, WHEN DOES THIS MADNESS COME TO AN END?

HERE WE FREAKING GO AGAIN, ANOTHER INFECTION!

The 6 months on antibiotics failed!

Hey gang, been in the hospital ( again ) for a week now, trying again to conquer this infection. So here we are, out goes the left knee now, I'm officially Captain Pegleg. Yep, I now have 2 stiff legs with no knees for separation.

Having to learn how to get up on my feet, walk ( if possible ) with balance, basically having to live the next 6 weeks in bed.

After that if all infection is gone, we can try to replace a knee.

So back to 1 day at a time, taking a daily IV.
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-25-2019, 03:05 PM   #8
Sandbox: Leander Lasercats

Quote:

Hey gang, been in the hospital ( again ) for a week now, trying again to conquer this infection. So here we are, out goes the left knee now, I'm officially Captain Pegleg. Yep, I now have 2 stiff legs with no knees for separation.

Having to learn how to get up on my feet, walk ( if possible ) with balance, basically having to live the next 6 weeks in bed.

Sorry to hear that. Prayers and thoughts for sure!
Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 05:19 PM   #9
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:

Sorry to hear this. Hope you get better soon. Trying to fight an infection in a hospital is scary at best. Those places have the worst and strongest strains.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-27-2019, 03:19 PM   #10
Supporter

Quote:

Darn it Roy, sorry to hear of your problems. Hope you are better soon.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2019, 06:18 PM   #11
MVP

Same here Roy.
Hang tough.
Sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.