Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-22-2017, 06:08 PM   #8056
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Those look ****ing legit.

I just really love burgers.

Still loving the Egg?
I do. Logistically, for my space, it's ideal. I keep it in that wheeled nest so I can move it around and play the wind so the smoke isn't blowing into my neighbors, on either side, master bedroom French doors.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-22-2017, 06:23 PM   #8057
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
I do. Logistically, for my space, it's ideal. I keep it in that wheeled nest so I can move it around and play the wind so the smoke isn't blowing into my neighbors, on either side, master bedroom French doors.
**** it man.

Not your fault they put their door there!

What do you think the Big Green Egg does the best? What makes people love them? I'd consider it but I have just gotten so used to the quickness of propane grilling most nights, that I think the time commitment would have me using it too infrequently to justify the cost.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-22-2017, 06:47 PM   #8058
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
**** it man.

Not your fault they put their door there!

What do you think the Big Green Egg does the best? What makes people love them? I'd consider it but I have just gotten so used to the quickness of propane grilling most nights, that I think the time commitment would have me using it too infrequently to justify the cost.
It grills and smokes in one, which is what I need. It holds up to Chicago elements. I used a WSM at my house in KC and loved it, but I also had room for a charcoal kettle and gasser. That wouldn't work in my current space. That's why arguments over best cooker are foolhardy. Its totally dependent on a number of individual variables. Working from home, I can get it start whenever . I do think there's some perception marketing and cultish lore that they have. You could probably get everything the BGE does, plus the lifetime durability, for much less nowadays.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-22-2017, 07:46 PM   #8059
MVP

I made Swiss Patty Melts tonight.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 05-23-2017, 01:37 AM   #8060
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Chili Cheese Dogs, Frito Chili Pie and homeade French fries(thin and crispy)
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-23-2017, 09:39 AM   #8061
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

3rd endorsement of Snyders mustard and onion pretzels. They the bombshbomb. But I really like mustard and onions tho.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-23-2017, 09:49 AM   #8062
Baba Ganoush

Pretzels are shit. I tend to stay away from those ****ing things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-23-2017, 10:01 AM   #8063
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
Pretzels are shit. I tend to stay away from those ****ing things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I generally agree on crunchy pretzels. Soft pretzels ****ing rule, though.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-26-2017, 01:41 AM   #8064
www.nfl-forecast.com

OMG. We just got back from Lazy Bear in SF. So delicious and much fun. We ordered the reserve beverage pairing so we were seated at the head of the table right next to the kitchen. Dinner is prepaid via a ticket system. Two settings per night at communal tables. Two Michilean stars. Here is a typical pic of the plating, and yes he is using tweezers.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1118.jpg
Views:	422
Size:	80.1 KB
ID:	114477  
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-26-2017, 01:48 AM   #8065
www.nfl-forecast.com

Mmmm, peas!

cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-26-2017, 01:52 AM
cdcox
This message has been deleted by cdcox. Reason: Image wouldn't upload. Maybe tomorrow.
Old 05-26-2017, 01:53 AM   #8066
Trippin' BAWLZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
These are legit. The buffalo wing flavor is 10/10 also
DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-27-2017, 09:34 AM   #8067
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
Here is a typical pic of the plating, and yes he is using tweezers.
The only time I want to see a chef using a set of tweezers on my food is when he is picking out an errant pubic hair from the hot waitress.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-27-2017, 06:59 PM   #8068
Cast Iron Jedi

Drago's in NOLA.

My chargrilled oysters.

Wife's shrimp and grits.

Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-27-2017, 08:11 PM   #8069
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Drago's in NOLA.

My chargrilled oysters.

Wow wow wow on the oysters!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-27-2017, 08:59 PM   #8070
Keepin it Real

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Drago's in NOLA.

My chargrilled oysters.

Wife's shrimp and grits.

Lucky man. I wanted to stop by there so bad. We were in NOLA last month.

Ended up eating at Crazy Lobster and another oyster bar. Both are right down the street from Dragos.
Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.