Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2016, 04:32 PM   #3121
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
Looks like Price Chopper in Lee's Summit carries it but not the one by me.

I think when it cools down in the fall I'm going to make my own.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2016, 05:12 PM   #3122
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
Chicken Tetrazzini, I had some leftover chicken from the enchiladas I made a couple of weeks ago in the freezer and wanted to use it up.
The thing that shocks me the most is that you cook on an electric stove top. That is amazing as they suck balls. Only gas for me. Can't do things like a stir fry. Kudos to your devotion.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2016, 05:17 PM   #3123
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
The thing that shocks me the most is that you cook on an electric stove top. That is amazing as they suck balls. Only gas for me. Can't do things like a stir fry. Kudos to your devotion.

You can, it's just harder, takes more patience to get pans well heated. I cooked on an electric my whole life up to about 3-4 years ago when we had someone run is a gas line to our kitchen. Not sure I could ever go back.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2016, 05:25 PM   #3124
MVP

Filets tonight with steakhouse baked potatoes.

A little olive oil and kosher salt on the potatoes, wrap in foil, throw on grill.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2016, 05:34 PM   #3125
MVP

Leftovers from sunday brunch. Fried chicken and popcorn shrimp
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-24-2016, 05:40 PM   #3126
I like Pie!

Quote:

Thanks but I wouldn't know the difference, like FMB I have cooked on one all my life, besides our house is all electric.
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2016, 06:14 PM   #3127
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
You can, it's just harder, takes more patience to get pans well heated. I cooked on an electric my whole life up to about 3-4 years ago when we had someone run is a gas line to our kitchen. Not sure I could ever go back.
Was it like cooking nirvana?
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2016, 06:34 PM   #3128
Supporter

Wife wanted to switch from gas to electric. So we run electric.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2016, 06:46 PM   #3129
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Wife wanted to switch from gas to electric. So we run electric.

She's not a serious cook, is she?
Old 07-24-2016, 06:47 PM   #3130
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Was it like cooking nirvana?

It took some getting used to. Like I said, I'd never known anything other than electric. But now, I love it.
Old 07-24-2016, 10:42 PM   #3131
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
She's not a serious cook, is she?
She cooks a lot, but not the technical stuff you need incredibly consistent heat on.

Part of it is that she hasn't had a decent stove for the entirety of her life. Including the first 6 years we were married. When we moved here, we bought a cheapo depot used gas stove for $200. It wasn't spectacular, and certainly wasn't anything to marry yourself to gas for, so when it came time to actually spend money on a stove, she wanted a good electric glass top.

The we have now is very similar to this one so it's not like it is cheap trash, but, no it isn't a commercial grade gas.

Old 07-25-2016, 08:19 AM   #3132
Seeking the Truth daily

Went to Costco yesterday to get a Ring Doorbell thing the wife wants. So I see they have a single burner induction unit with 3 pans for $85 So since we will soon begin a major upgrade to our kitchen I figured why not try this dude and see if the induction thing is all they say. Freaking amazing!! Did the tomato sauce for Egplant Parm. cooking the onions was a dream, no risk of scorching, it was a great deal and would say anyone who gets one will love it
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2016, 08:30 AM   #3133
MVP

Went to Gorozzos for our anniversary. I had the Penne with shrimp and tomato cream sause with capers and panceta pieces. It was freaking amazing. Wifey had chicken spedini on angel hair with crushed tomato/garlic/olive oil. Hers was great too. No pics.
tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2016, 08:31 AM   #3134
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooge View Post
Went to Gorozzos for our anniversary. I had the Penne with shrimp and tomato cream sause with capers and panceta pieces. It was freaking amazing. Wifey had chicken spedini on angel hair with crushed tomato/garlic/olive oil. Hers was great too. No pics.
Only been there once, but it was superb.
Old 07-25-2016, 08:35 AM   #3135
MVP

Yeah, we only go a couple times a year. It's a pasta gut bomb to say the least. It is always fantastic though.
tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.