Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2020, 02:06 PM   #28696
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

I'm still just pissed this won't end up on PM's highlight reels.

THAT'S NOT A HOLD, DAMMIT!!!

I mean c'mon, Wylie's hands are clearly placed where they're supposed to be and he's just driving the guy. That just isn't a friggen hold.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 02:09 PM   #28697
In Search of a Life

Yea that’s bullshit.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2020, 02:10 PM   #28698
Needs more middle fingers

Ref got fooled by the acting job.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2020, 02:12 PM   #28699
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Glad other agree with me on that 'hold.' I was about 5 barley pops in at that point, so I told myself I could've been mistaken. But under the painfully cold bright lights of sobriety that still just doesn't look like a hold to me.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2020, 02:14 PM   #28700
Veteran

So 1st and 10 from the 15 without the new stadium penalty? How much time left?
gold_and_red must have mowed badgirl's lawn.gold_and_red must have mowed badgirl's lawn.gold_and_red must have mowed badgirl's lawn.gold_and_red must have mowed badgirl's lawn.gold_and_red must have mowed badgirl's lawn.gold_and_red must have mowed badgirl's lawn.gold_and_red must have mowed badgirl's lawn.gold_and_red must have mowed badgirl's lawn.gold_and_red must have mowed badgirl's lawn.gold_and_red must have mowed badgirl's lawn.gold_and_red must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-22-2020, 02:15 PM   #28701
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdrzman View Post
LOL - You gave up that much for Blaine Gabbert II?

Your team has now surpassed the Bears for the dumbest move in this entire draft- Congrats- You got Blaine Gabbert II LOLOLOOLOLOLO
How is this not the most down voted post in ChiefsPlanet history?
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2020, 02:20 PM   #28702
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Glad other agree with me on that 'hold.' I was about 5 barley pops in at that point, so I told myself I could've been mistaken. But under the painfully cold bright lights of sobriety that still just doesn't look like a hold to me.
You were correct and still are. Not even close to being a hold. But that was a daggar in the heart of the Chargers. WASP 2 Electic Boogalo!

Now the Chargers know how the Utah Jaz felt in the Playoffs when Michael Jordon got food poisoning. He was having a rare off night and still ripped their heart out. Most clutch performance I have ever seen.

Mahomes is the most clutch QB to this point in his career- that I have ever seen. His mind is doing trigonometry on every winning scenario as the ball is hiked.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2020, 02:22 PM   #28703
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
This!
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2020, 02:38 PM   #28704
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
How is this not the most down voted post in ChiefsPlanet history?
Voting down eventually hides the post and we all enjoy seeing it.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2020, 02:54 PM   #28705
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
A true Hollywood team
Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-22-2020, 04:53 PM   #28706
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Another record coming up: if Mahomes throws for just 370 something yards this week . . . can't remember exactly, so let's just say just under 379 yards, he'll be the fastest QB to 10,000 yards in NFL history. Basically in 34 games? And he only played the first quarter of one of those games.
He got 302yds vs Chargers so he is 75yds shy of 10,000.

KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2020, 04:59 PM   #28707
I’m a Mahomo!

He is....
3-2 vs NFC West including the Super Bowl.
0-0 vs NFC East
2-0 vs NFC North
0-0 vs NFC South

Last edited by KChiefs1; 09-22-2020 at 05:12 PM..
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2020, 05:01 PM   #28708
Banned

Well, if he's going to do it, it'll be this game other than for obvious reasons.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2020, 05:02 PM   #28709
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
He got 302yds vs Chargers so he is 75yds shy of 10,000.

Side story about this is that I was having a good argument with a friend of mine that's a big Pats fan back around week 3 last year, and figured out if Pat had continued on his pace he would've cracked 10,000 yards before the end of last season. I want to say I had it pegged around week 14 or so. He was on pace to go 6,000 yards and something like 55 TDs up to that point.

Of course, I didn't think he would continue on that pace, but as I told my buddy back then, "if there's one guy I wouldn't bet against, it's Patrick Mahomes II."

Yesterday my buddy texted me: "sooo close. Congrats next week."
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2020, 05:05 PM   #28710
The Boom Boom Room

Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote