Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-16-2022, 12:54 PM  
Keep Camp Home!

***Official '22/'23 Defending Natl' Champion KU Men’s Basketball Repository Thread***

The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-21-2022, 12:22 PM   #211
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fansy the Famous Bard View Post
You've been miserable for way longer than 10 years.
Lmao I'm not the one attacking others off of some news they heard. Ya'll are insecure as ****
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2022, 12:44 PM   #212
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Did you guys see Caleb Swannigan died?

Big from Purdue who was a monster. We beat them in the tourney in 2017.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2022, 05:07 PM   #213
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
KU isn't doing either one of those. It's probably more

and then we sue
ahahahha perfect picture for this situation
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2022, 05:33 PM   #214
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
Oh wait. Are you talking about when you posted my home address on this board because of your dildo picture?
I'll take that as a yes since you wouldn't even acknowledge it. Thanks for helping me remember how much of a bitch you are.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2022, 06:48 PM   #215
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Did you guys see Caleb Swannigan died?

Big from Purdue who was a monster. We beat them in the tourney in 2017.
Yes and I get sick when I hear of young people dying.
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2022, 07:05 PM   #216
MVP

I do too but also he was 600 pounds and had wildly unchecked diabetes when he died apparently. His organs had shut down and his heart failed.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-21-2022, 09:32 PM   #217
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
I'll take that as a yes since you wouldn't even acknowledge it. Thanks for helping me remember how much of a bitch you are.
Lmao don't make me pull receipts you said we were past that in 2018 after you got asshurt kstate beat KU Mr pussy

Last edited by Titty Meat; 06-21-2022 at 09:37 PM..
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2022, 07:01 AM   #218
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Lmao don't make me pull receipts you said we were past that in 2018 after you got asshurt kstate beat KU Mr pussy

Ummm, you don't have to "pull receipts" because I remember that just fine. That's exactly why I didn't even think of it when you said I was "holding onto an online beef from 10 years ago." This has nothing to do with that and everything to do with your trolling.

But, I'm done with cluttering up this thread. You want to talk about it, you know how to PM.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2022, 07:48 PM   #219

Ochai Agbaji will be the best player in the history of the Cleveland Cavaliers
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2022, 07:49 PM   #220
I'm with the Banned

Man so excited for him!!
Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2022, 07:56 PM   #221
Ultrabanned

Quote:
He seems like a genuinely good person. They’re not used to that in Cleveland on any front
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2022, 08:13 PM   #222

Christian Braun will be the best player in the history of the Denver Nuggets.
Old 06-23-2022, 08:15 PM   #223
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Yeah....no.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2022, 08:16 PM   #224
Future NBA Finals MVP

Christian Braun gonna get some GM canned.
Old 06-23-2022, 08:16 PM   #225
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
I do too but also he was 600 pounds and had wildly unchecked diabetes when he died apparently. His organs had shut down and his heart failed.
Yeah its really sad. He literally died from being fat and not giving a shit.