Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-09-2019, 02:55 PM  
MVP

***** Official 2019-2020 Kansas Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****

Welcome back, my friends.

The night is dark and full of sophomores. We were due a down year, but it's back to hunting banners.

Thread to be updated as new developments emerge.

RETURNING PLAYERS:

Spoiler!

LEAVING PLAYERS:
Spoiler!

INCOMING PLAYERS:

Spoiler!

IMPORTANT GAMES:
Spoiler!

Last edited by saphojunkie; 09-25-2019 at 04:19 PM..
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2020, 10:23 AM   #2206
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
Psycho-T the most over rated player ever? His entire game was based on throwing his body into defenders and getting foul calls, the vast majority of which were non-existent or should have been offensive fouls.
I guess you'd have to put Cole Aldrich at #3, huh.

Guys like Hansbrough and Trae Young came to mind when clicking on that link, wondering if the hype would override the reality.

It's also an impossible list, between different eras and trying to determine individual talent and throwing in team accomplishments... if you put Dwayne Wade in a Kansas jersey or Frank Mason in a Texas jersey, etc.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2020, 11:15 AM   #2207
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Ahahah that scrub is still occupying my dome apparently. Marcus Garrett, obviously. He's going to average 6.5 apg+ a game, too.

I remember when people tried to say Devonte wasn't a PG. They tried to say Garrett wasn't a PG. He's absolutely a PG. They both are some of the better passers KU has seen since Aaron Miles.
Garrett is an awesome passer. But he isn’t great going to the rim and if you force him to go left he avoids finishing with his left hand instead trying a right handed floater.

He isn’t particularly great at single handly beating a press.

I would think he would have a better future spending all his time practicing 3s and playing the 2 spot.

Hope he proves me wrong. He’s still one of my favorite KU players.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-16-2020, 11:41 AM   #2208
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan View Post
Garrett is an awesome passer. But he isn’t great going to the rim and if you force him to go left he avoids finishing with his left hand instead trying a right handed floater.

He isn’t particularly great at single handly beating a press.

I would think he would have a better future spending all his time practicing 3s and playing the 2 spot.

Hope he proves me wrong. He’s still one of my favorite KU players.
Garrett can't shoot. That's my issue with him. He's forged himself into an elite defender and good passer, but defenses are going to sag on us like when we had Tyshawn Taylor at the point.
banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-16-2020, 11:50 AM   #2209
Perpetual Mediocrity

The entire list is a joke but especially Zion. The only one-and-done players that should be on there for me are guys who basically carried their teams to titles in their one year (Anthony Davis and Carmelo Anthony come to mind).

Mario Chalmers not being on the list is laughable and really Cole Aldrich as well (both were better players than Frank Mason under Self for a longer period of time and won NCAA titles; Mason took a major step up in his final season though).
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-16-2020, 11:58 AM   #2210
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
The entire list is a joke but especially Zion. The only one-and-done players that should be on there for me are guys who basically carried their teams to titles in their one year (Anthony Davis and Carmelo Anthony come to mind).

Mario Chalmers not being on the list is laughable and really Cole Aldrich as well (both were better players than Frank Mason under Self for a longer period of time and won NCAA titles; Mason took a major step up in his final season though).
I had the same thought on Chalmers v Frank.

I loved Frank he had so much heart, but Chalmers had the more epic career.
banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-11-2020, 02:11 PM   #2211
Future NBA Finals MVP

Who wants a 2020 National Champions hat?

BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 02:43 PM   #2212
Time Keeps On Slipping

Landed a 2021 4* PF today.

https://247sports.com/Player/Zach-Clemence-46076617/
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-12-2020, 09:54 AM   #2213
BOOM!1!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
This kid feels nothing like the prototypical Self recruit.

An almost 7' kid who can shoot from the perimeter.

I'm kinda excited.
Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-12-2020, 10:10 AM   #2214
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceej View Post
This kid feels nothing like the prototypical Self recruit.

An almost 7' kid who can shoot from the perimeter.

I'm kinda excited.
He needs to get in the weight room, though.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-12-2020, 10:12 AM   #2215
Supporter

My orthodontist told me this morning that they said they lowered ticket prices. But they didn't lower the good seats. They just added some tiers to the lower-priced seats. Talking season tix. Anyone else know anything about that?
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-12-2020, 11:54 AM   #2216
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
My orthodontist told me this morning that they said they lowered ticket prices. But they didn't lower the good seats. They just added some tiers to the lower-priced seats. Talking season tix. Anyone else know anything about that?
Saw that. They've got $500 season tickets up in the corners if I'm remembering correctly. Considered it. Might still do it.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-12-2020, 02:10 PM   #2217
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Yes. We will be on probation and also because of the Rona. Probably a smart play by KU.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2020, 05:38 PM   #2218
Veteran

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...-attorney-says

Don't work with the NCAA they won't be lenient.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-18-2020, 07:01 PM   #2219
Inmem 2.0

Does anyone really think much will come of that? If anything it seems like KU and Self would quietly part ways.

Watching that thing on ESPN+ with Jeff Long seems like hes a badass who gets things done and is widely respected throughout the NCAA I'm sure he could get something worked out.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2020, 07:02 PM   #2220
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Does anyone really think much will come of that? If anything it seems like KU and Self would quietly part ways.

Watching that thing on ESPN+ with Jeff Long seems like hes a badass who gets things done and is widely respected throughout the NCAA I'm sure he could get something worked out.
Idk after watching Long get worked by David Beaty I can’t say I’m feeling too confident.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.