Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-10-2019, 06:47 PM  
Veteran

Antonio Brown accused of RAPE - Federal Lawsuit Filed

Per TMZ

chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-11-2019, 01:16 PM   #856
You Sweetie!

same if my spleen ever falls out - who needs a real doctor?
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2019, 01:18 PM   #857
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonka83 View Post
Same thing on Chrome. Only started happening today.
Weird. Just checked and I'm seeing them on Chrome, but not on Firefox.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2019, 01:19 PM   #858
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
link?
When he shot his potential kids all over her back it was child endangerment.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2019, 01:20 PM   #859
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX View Post
FYI, Mr. Internet Attorney ...

75k is the minimum you must demand in order for a case to be filed in Federal court. That is not the final demand and usually isn't.

An example is the case of the Nigerians vs. Jessie Smollett et al. in which they wanted to file in Federal court (due to the interstate aspect of the case ... which is the same situation here). They filed for 75k (the minimum). Once filed, the damages can be requested in court and awarded by the jury (or not ... as the case may be).

The 75k is meaningless in real terms.

FAX

yep corrected myself in a few other post my bad.
arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-11-2019, 01:34 PM   #860
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrwheader View Post
yep corrected myself in a few other post my bad.
Had I taken the time to actually read through the entire thread, I would have left this alone, Mr. arrwheader. I even thought about deleting my post after reading further through the thread, but I didn't see any major grammatical errors, so I just ... couldn't ... do ... it.

Anyway, it's a confusing rule the Feds have. I suppose they do it in order to allow cases to proceed while reducing the number of frivolous lawsuits for a buck here and a ten-spot there. One would think the baseline would be higher, but attorneys make those rules and you know what attorneys are like. Any case is better than no case to those guys.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2019, 01:41 PM   #861
In BB I trust

Quote:
Had I taken the time to actually read through the entire thread, I would have left this alone, Mr. arrwheader. I even thought about deleting my post after reading further through the thread, but I didn't see any major grammatical errors, so I just ... couldn't ... do ... it.

Anyway, it's a confusing rule the Feds have. I suppose they do it in order to allow cases to proceed while reducing the number of frivolous lawsuits for a buck here and a ten-spot there. One would think the baseline would be higher, but attorneys make those rules and you know what attorneys are like. Any case is better than no case to those guys.

FAX

So it has to do with our federal/state system. You can only get into federal court if you qualify. One way to qualify is if the parties are from different states (diversity jurisdiction). To qualify under those circumstances, they want to be certain the amount at issue is reasonably significant. The $75,000 isn't a magic number, just one that is set by statute. I have no doubt it has changed over the years.

If you can't check all the necessary boxes, then you must file in state court instead of federal.
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 01:47 PM   #862
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Oh no.

We don't have someone else who thinks the Gruden pictures look suspiciously like Gruden, do we?

Parody is well and truly dead...
Ah shit...

Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2019, 01:51 PM   #863
Supporter

Quote:

FAX
FTR, so you don't get conspiracyminded, the federal jurisdictional requirements are set by statute. This isn't a gentleman's agreement, or an informal rule ginned up by the judges, or the bar. It's United States Code, ie, voted on by Congress.

Wouldn't be surprised if the $75K number isn't revisited and revised sometime relatively soon, as it's not nearly the money it was when enacted.

But yeah, the purpose is to keep small local matters out of federal court.
The entirety of the jursidictional requirement isn't just the dollar amount though. You also have to involve entities of different states [if they're both from the same state, it's entirely state business], and the matter has to be filed in a federal court that has a connection to the issue at hand [ie, can't file a federal suit in a federal court in California for a car accident that happened in Maine, etc.].

So like, take Tracy Morgan's accident. NY resident, extensively injured in NJ by a GA truck driver working for an INTL corp HQed in AR. Claim filed in US Dist Ct, Dist of NJ.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 01:57 PM   #864
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Fascinating. I should've became a lawyer.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2019, 02:05 PM   #865
I don’t care for Auburn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
FTR, so you don't get conspiracyminded, the federal jurisdictional requirements are set by statute. This isn't a gentleman's agreement, or an informal rule ginned up by the judges, or the bar. It's United States Code, ie, voted on by Congress.

Wouldn't be surprised if the $75K number isn't revisited and revised sometime relatively soon, as it's not nearly the money it was when enacted.

The entirety of the jursidictional requirement isn't just the dollar amount though. You also have to involve entities of different states [if they're both from the same state, it's entirely state business], and the matter has to be filed in a federal court that has a connection to the issue at hand [ie, can't file a federal suit in a federal court in California for a car accident that happened in Maine, etc.].

So like, take Tracy Morgan's accident. NY resident, extensively injured in NJ by a GA truck driver working for an INTL corp HQed in AR. Claim filed in US Dist Ct, Dist of NJ.
This guy paid attention in 1L civ pro.
RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 02:14 PM   #866
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll View Post
This guy paid attention in 1L civ pro.
Pennoyer v. Neff!!
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2019, 02:17 PM   #867
Supporter

Bob Kraft when he learns that AB is apparently skilled at hand jobs.

via GIPHY

Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2019, 02:23 PM   #868
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:

I was born conspiracy-minded and in the name of Chandra Dangi's Stepladder, I shall remain so, Mr. Baby Lee.

Besides, if I'm not mistaken, over 90% of Congress is comprised of attorneys. Therefore, lawyers do, in fact, set that 75k standard.

In the spirit of Amicus Curiae, put that in your jury box.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2019, 02:29 PM   #869
Supporter

Quote:
I was born conspiracy-minded and in the name of Chandra Dangi's Stepladder, I shall remain so, Mr. Baby Lee.

Besides, if I'm not mistaken, over 90% of Congress is comprised of attorneys. Therefore, lawyers do, in fact, set that 75k standard.

In the spirit of Amicus Curiae, put that in your jury box.

FAX
I meant the royal you, not you specifically, Mr. Fax the Quick to Offense.

But I mean yeah, if the more I point out how checks and balances and separation of powers and consensus and all that factors into a decision, the bigger one makes the conspiracy, we're just stuck in an endless loop.
Old 09-11-2019, 02:38 PM   #870
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
I meant the royal you, not you specifically, Mr. Fax the Quick to Offense.

But I mean yeah, if the more I point out how checks and balances and separation of powers and consensus and all that factors into a decision, the bigger one makes the conspiracy, we're just stuck in an endless loop.
LOL ... I'm not taking offense. Not at all. No emotion. Just hard, cold facts, baby.

Because, as we all know, the legal world relies upon accuracy and specificity.

I said lawyers make the rule. You said it was Congress. I'm simply referring to the fact that Congress is ... well ... lawyers.

I rest my case ... while leaning back to smoke an Avo Double R.

FAX