Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-03-2019, 09:31 PM   #2
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
me too, I have fond memories of Joe Montana football on SEGA. He was in a Chiefs uniform too, loved that game.
Shittiest one was of course John Elway football, that set gaming back about 20 years. I agree on the Joe Montana sports talk football, one of the alltime greats. 2K5 was probably the best football game ever pro wise.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2019, 05:06 AM   #3
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
Shittiest one was of course John Elway football, that set gaming back about 20 years. I agree on the Joe Montana sports talk football, one of the alltime greats. 2K5 was probably the best football game ever pro wise.

Man, that was awful.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2019, 12:46 PM   #4
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
****ing EA buying up the licenses ****ed gamers. 2k was miles ahead of them. Hell I played my College hoops 2k8 game last year
Actually this isn't the case anymore, it's far to expensive for anyone to get into that line of business anymore. I can show you a huge video detailing that the license isn't why Madden is the only game, at first yes, but that isn't the case now.

In short competing with Madden is virtually impossible because it won't be profitable so why would you want to do it?
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2019, 07:15 PM   #5
Hello

2K5 was an amazing game. I played the hell outta that game.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2019, 08:43 PM   #6
Banned

Madden with Mike vick was the last great one
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 05-04-2019, 06:32 AM   #7
I got Rice cookin in the micro

John Elways QB at the arcade had a throw stick that actually made it fun to launch out routes. That was the whole point of the game. On console it was dumb. NES PLAY ACTION football has to be the worst that I know.
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2019, 06:48 AM   #8
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
John Elways QB at the arcade had a throw stick that actually made it fun to launch out routes. That was the whole point of the game. On console it was dumb. NES PLAY ACTION football has to be the worst that I know.
I used to love the 2 player arcade Atari football, it had the 2 huge track balls and X's and O's for players.

Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2019, 08:14 AM   #9
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Yeah 05 was awesome with franchise mode, building stadiums, food prices, etc.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-04-2019, 08:32 AM   #10
Resident Glue Sniffer

EA is more interested in combing out with “new” shit they can hype up each year, but they give zero shits about fixing the gameplay itself. It’s comical such a bad approach.
They hype some new stupid feature that’s meaningless and will actually be gone from the game in two years or so.

The fact EA has the resources and $ to fix it, but choose not to and would rather rely on MUT /online is what’s so infuriating. Now we’re at a point where I don’t think a new upstart or existing g company could produce a game to compete without investing a **** load of money. And I don’t think of a company that would be willing to risk it.

So ,one story short.....we’re ****ed.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 11:43 AM   #11
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
EA is more interested in combing out with “new” shit they can hype up each year, but they give zero shits about fixing the gameplay itself. It’s comical such a bad approach.
They hype some new stupid feature that’s meaningless and will actually be gone from the game in two years or so.

The fact EA has the resources and $ to fix it, but choose not to and would rather rely on MUT /online is what’s so infuriating. Now we’re at a point where I don’t think a new upstart or existing g company could produce a game to compete without investing a **** load of money. And I don’t think of a company that would be willing to risk it.

If they game themselves a longer cycle between releases we might be okay. I'm okay with getting a Madden a couple weeks into the season if that means a kick ass game.

They have a huge team on the game..a month or two longer on development would be huge
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 05-04-2019, 02:28 PM   #12
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post

EA knows they are the only game in town so they don't have to give a rat's ass about gameplay or glitches. People will buy it at $60 regardless because if they want a football game they have no other choice.

Also, see the last two posts above.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-04-2019, 12:40 PM   #13
I'll be back.

Madden 20 Will Add New Pump Fake Feature & No Look Passes

Quote:
Madden 20 will implemented a tweak to the pump fake system. This year you will be allowed to pump fake to a specific receiver. In previous Madden games, you could pump fake by pressing the left stick down, although it was very rarely used since it took a lot of time and didn’t help you in any way.

The new pump fake mechanic in Madden 20 can be triggered by a double tap on the icon of the receiver you wish to pump fake toward. For example, if you want to pump fake to your “B” receiver on XBOX One, you would quickly tap the B button twice. This will cause your quarterback to pump fake to that specific receiver.

This would normally be somewhat irrelevant news. However, this year the defense will no longer ignore the pump fake as they have done in the past. In Madden 20, you will be able to “Fake out” defenders.

We don’t yet have any details as to how effective the pump fake will be outside of that. The system is likely still being tweaked to avoid any sort of in-game exploits and to maintain competitive balance, but it is something to keep track of as we head into the Madden 20 season.

Another thing to keep an eye out for is if the pump fake is a specific ability tied to Superstar and X-Factor players or if it can be done with any quarterback in the game.

One additional piece of news related to the pump fake system is that there will be an all new ability in Madden 20 to make no look passes. Madden 20’s cover athlete, Patrick Mahomes, will possess that ability.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2019, 01:25 PM   #14
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Madden 20 Will Add New Pump Fake Feature & No Look Passes
you can always do no look passes. For a while the meta in MUT was running backwards 20-50 yards with vick, playmakering a WR towards you and he's always open. Vick runs back 30 yards and throws a no look pass to the open WR.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2019, 01:54 PM   #15
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

I wasn’t going to buy it this year, but then they put Mahomes on the cover.

Add on top of that the potential speed on offense for KC, and it could a lot of fun.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.