Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2020, 06:27 PM   #2
pie is never free

Just call it both ways, and there shouldn't be much hubub about it
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 10-07-2020, 06:55 PM   #3
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Just call it both ways, and there shouldn't be much hubub about it
This is the truth. We saw how it went in the non-political COVID thread. I have my doubts fairness rules the day.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 10-07-2020, 07:02 PM   #4
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
This is the truth. We saw how it went in the non-political COVID thread. I have my doubts fairness rules the day.
Eh, lets give' em the benefit of the doubt...

We're all still learning to navigate this krazy new 24/7 all pervasive political reality
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-07-2020, 07:15 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:

We're all still learning to navigate this krazy new 24/7 all pervasive political reality
THE C0VID IS A HOAX REALITY? A GLOBAL RESET? A NEW WORLD ORDER? I GET IT.
SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.

Old 10-07-2020, 07:32 PM   #6
Fight, build, win!

Quote:

The benefit of the doubt? They pretty much blew that big time. That thread would have never gotten out of hand if it had been moderated with an even hand. This place isn't close to what it used to be so many have left It not fun anymore and its happened rapidly.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 10-08-2020, 07:50 AM   #7
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
The benefit of the doubt? They pretty much blew that big time. That thread would have never gotten out of hand if it had been moderated with an even hand. This place isn't close to what it used to be so many have left It not fun anymore and its happened rapidly.
You might be an old man who yells at a cloud if you say things like:

"This place isn't close to what it used to be..."
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-07-2020, 07:08 PM   #8
Court Jester

Quote:
I put that thread on ignore months ago, along with all the other political stuff that got started in the lounge around the same time. It’s definitely apparent that political opinions are ok in the lounge, just as long as they align with a certain side.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1    
Old 10-07-2020, 07:10 PM   #9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spott View Post
I put that thread on ignore months ago, along with all the other political stuff that got started in the lounge around the same time. It’s definitely apparent that political opinions are ok in the lounge, just as long as they align with a certain side.
There's really no reason for that thread anymore. Same shit over and over, IMO. Ain't been there in a while.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-07-2020, 07:11 PM   #10
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
That's absolutely not true.

There's plenty of BOTH sides in the COVID thread.

There's plenty of BOTH sides in the NBA thread (now moved).

I don't care which side you're on, if you say only one side is tolerated, you're lying to yourself.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-07-2020, 07:20 PM   #11
Supporter

Politics suck. Thus ends my contribution to this thread.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 10-07-2020, 07:41 PM   #12
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
That's absolutely not true.

There's plenty of BOTH sides in the COVID thread.

There's plenty of BOTH sides in the NBA thread (now moved).

I don't care which side you're on, if you say only one side is tolerated, you're lying to yourself.
I haven’t been in that thread for a long time. The fact that both sides are there isn’t in dispute. The question is whether our moderators are able to recognize both sides.
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 10-07-2020, 07:44 PM   #13
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
I haven’t been in that thread for a long time. The fact that both sides are there isn’t in dispute. The question is whether our moderators are able to recognize both sides.
The fact that both sides are still posting there all but proves they're not just allowing one side to voice their opinions. That was what was alleged, after all.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-07-2020, 07:20 PM   #14
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Quote:
Number of reported posts for politics in the Lounge in the past ~week: 7
Number of thread bans for those posts in the past week: 7

Number of reported posts all time from both of you combined: 0
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2020, 07:35 PM   #15
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Number of reported posts for politics in the Lounge in the past ~week: 7
Number of thread bans for those posts in the past week: 7

Number of reported posts all time from both of you combined: 0
I am not a moderator nor a snitch.
Closed Thread