The 2021-22 Season:

Episode 1: Down The Line
Episode 2: To The Moon
Episode 3: Fire Up
Episode 4: Stay Hungry
Episode 5: Back Again

Season 1: The 2019-20 Super Bowl Championship Season
Spoiler!

Last edited by Dante84; 09-23-2021 at 05:04 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-21-2019, 05:42 PM   #331
Supporter

Got family practically in walking distance of Johnny's Boys Home.

My uncle lived even closer, until he died from heart inflammation after working on sandbagging the Ouachita.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-21-2019, 05:49 PM   #332
pie is never free

Johnny Robinson, just wow... my Chiefs history was woefully lacking until tonight, what a great player and philanthropist

He was before my time, but that’s no excuse to be so ignorant

This wasn’t quite the episode I was expecting, but not in a bad way at all
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-21-2019, 06:00 PM   #333
Andy Reid Supporter

Mike Kafka just turned 32 last month. He’s been on an NFL Staff for 2 years.

If he’s wise, he’ll wait until Andy retires. That will probably be around the time he is in his late 30’s or early 40’s.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-21-2019, 07:17 PM   #334
The pizza king of kansas

Damn it i wasn't supposed to cry watching this but me and my dad did. Bless you johnny Robinson.
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 09:58 PM   #335
Kind of a mod

That was fun. Not what I was expecting from this episode, but it was cool to learn a bit about Johnny.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-21-2019, 10:25 PM   #336
I'll be back.

tavia has huge tits

and i mean massive
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2019, 05:43 AM   #337

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
tavia has huge tits

and i mean massive
Okay, fine. I'll watch.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 07:47 AM   #338
Supporter

Tony G was not drafted in 2003. Somebody screwed the pooch on that.

Johnny Robinson is just a great human being.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2019, 11:24 AM
eDave
This message has been deleted by eDave. Reason: Stupid
Old 08-22-2019, 11:43 AM   #339
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
That was fun. Not what I was expecting from this episode, but it was cool to learn a bit about Johnny.
Saying that's he'd rather be remembered for his work with the boys home than for football says so much about his character.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2019, 01:37 AM   #340
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut View Post
Damn it i wasn't supposed to cry watching this but me and my dad did. Bless you johnny Robinson.

Great man.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2019, 01:41 AM   #341
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Mike Kafka just turned 32 last month. He’s been on an NFL Staff for 2 years.

If he’s wise, he’ll wait until Andy retires. That will probably be around the time he is in his late 30’s or early 40’s.

Kafka will be the next Chiefs Head Coach. The timing should be right.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2019, 02:56 AM   #342
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Tony G was not drafted in 2003. Somebody screwed the pooch on that.
Yeah...1997.

They only spent like 2 minutes on TG....obviously Chiefs didn't appreciate him in a Falcons jersey (video backdrop) during his induction speech. That wasn't an accident...

Very strange...does anyone know why there is an obvious rift between the organization and him? He only played a handful of years for Atlanta...and they weren't really that eventful.

That's like Montana accepting as a Chief..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2019, 03:00 AM   #343
Politically Incorrect

This weeks video said "Tony G made an immediate impact" on the Chiefs.

That is NOT true: Tony had the drops his first year here and there was even whispers that the Chiefs might have made a mistake drafting a guy who was more suited for the NBA and a better basketball player.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2019, 08:29 AM   #344
Sandbox: Leander Lasercats

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
This weeks video said "Tony G made an immediate impact" on the Chiefs.

That is NOT true: Tony had the drops his first year here and there was even whispers that the Chiefs might have made a mistake drafting a guy who was more suited for the NBA and a better basketball player.
I know I was not thrilled with his rookie year and wondered if he was really going to be all that. Guess he answered that one!

And I also did not know much about Johnny Robinson. Man, the end of that segment hit me hard. What a great man who did (and still does) wonderful work!
Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 09-04-2019, 04:10 PM   #345
pie is never free

Looking forward to tonight’s episode as always, just hoping they get away from the nostalgia and “here’s player X at home” stuff a little bit... the season starts tomorrow, let’s talk football in the here and now
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.