Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-02-2021, 11:48 AM  
Supporter

2021 General Fitness thread

How's everyone's 2021? These threads have been full of good stuff in years past.

What are we doing this year?
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2021, 04:31 PM   #181
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Take it every night or just nights before I workout?
whichever you prefer...probably only workout nights unless you end up liking the other effects.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2021, 11:07 AM   #182
Mod Team

I’ll be dammed.

The pump from tadalafil is no joke. I’m super impressed and it’s cheaper than any nitrate pump product.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2021, 11:14 AM   #183
I'll be back.

Quote:
I’ll be dammed.

The pump from tadalafil is no joke. I’m super impressed and it’s cheaper than any nitrate pump product.
Then you get to go home and **** your wife!

FOR THREE DAYS!
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2021, 11:15 AM   #184
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Then you get to go home and **** your wife!

FOR THREE DAYS!

While I知 pumped!!!!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2021, 11:26 AM   #185
I'll be back.

Quote:

While I知 pumped!!!!
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2021, 12:27 PM   #186
Supporter

Quote:

While I知 pumped!!!!
Grab some clenbuterol (liquid) to take with it and you will jackhammer the wife till she passes out.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-13-2021, 04:06 PM   #187
Andy Reid Supporter

I知 at 22% body fat and trying to get to 18%. I知 tracking calories at a roughly 400 caloric deficit/day but I admit I have trouble giving up bad carbs like bread/pasta even though I知 staying in my range for calories.

I feel like at a certain point I知 going to have to give up those bad carbs to be able to get to my goal
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2021, 04:45 PM   #188
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
I値l be dammed.

The pump from tadalafil is no joke. I知 super impressed and it痴 cheaper than any nitrate pump product.
Isnt it illegal?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2021, 04:46 PM   #189
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Isnt it illegal?
I don't know and don't care.

I have pet rats I'm doing experiments on.

Thank you.

Last edited by lewdog; 03-13-2021 at 06:42 PM..
Old 03-13-2021, 06:30 PM   #190
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
I don't know and don't care.

Have have pet rats I'm doing experiments on.

Thank you.
How did u obtain it? Looks like its not an OTC product
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2021, 06:31 PM   #191
Inmem 2.0

Lmao it's a god damn boner pill. I should have known that's why Clay was pushing it.
Old 03-13-2021, 06:34 PM   #192
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
How did u obtain it? Looks like its not an OTC product

It's sold as a research chemical - not for human consumption :wink wink:
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2021, 06:34 PM   #193
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I知 at 22% body fat and trying to get to 18%. I知 tracking calories at a roughly 400 caloric deficit/day but I admit I have trouble giving up bad carbs like bread/pasta even though I知 staying in my range for calories.

I feel like at a certain point I知 going to have to give up those bad carbs to be able to get to my goal

no you wont, as long as you stay in a caloric deficit
Old 04-20-2021, 06:29 AM   #194
Mod Team

I’ve been cutting for 5 weeks already. Getting ready for pool season. Down 10lbs.
Old 04-20-2021, 07:24 AM   #195
Mod Team

Here痴 motivation for you Billay.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...&postcount=113