Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-07-2020, 09:52 AM   #2
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
This all still feels too surreal to me. To have one of the best head coaches of all time, the best young QB in league history, a balls to the walls badass young GM, a roster loaded with young talent and an owner who gives them all the tools to ensure success.

It’s like, am I even a Chiefs’ fan? What the hell is really going on here?
You couldn't have bad luck forever, could you? Just saying, lol
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2020, 10:01 AM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
You couldn't have bad luck forever, could you? Just saying, lol
I mean probably not, but to go from where we were before Reid came along to literally on top of the NFL in every aspect in a matter of 6-7 years is something I never expected in my wildest dreams.

It's like when you used to play Madden as a kid on PS2, take the Cleveland Browns and turn them into an unstoppable powerhouse in a matter of 5 years. It literally happened in real life with this team.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2020, 04:46 PM   #4
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
This all still feels too surreal to me. To have one of the best head coaches of all time, the best young QB in league history, a balls to the walls badass young GM, a roster loaded with young talent and an owner who gives them all the tools to ensure success.

It’s like, am I even a Chiefs’ fan? What the hell is really going on here?
I really hope Lamar is looking down going Hell yeah, my son is awesome!
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-07-2020, 06:37 PM   #5
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
I really hope Lamar is looking down going Hell yeah, my son is a goober but he is awesome!
FYP
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.