Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-20-2014, 08:09 PM  
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Just Took Head In The Car From 50 Year Old

Sitting in the bar on 92 and Shea, watching the game. Unknown Cougar being frisky, says let's step out at half time. Gobbles like a pro. Best part? She gets in her car and leaves after. Can watch the second half piece aside from the boys running shit...
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2014, 04:56 PM   #151
One4Mahomes

I once got busy in a Burger King bathroom.
Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.
Old 10-21-2014, 05:00 PM   #152
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootlegged View Post
pronounced with an umpty...
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2014, 05:03 PM   #153
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson View Post
Enjoy the Valtrex and long walks on the beach!!
You don't catch the herp from the slurp. Been in this game for a while and still running clean...
Old 10-21-2014, 05:10 PM   #154
Supporter

92nd Street Cafe? That bar is FULL of old people...how did you find someone so young?
fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 10-21-2014, 05:13 PM   #155
Inmem 2.0

For folks in Kansas City looking for something similar Touches in Overland Park is a cougar bar.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2014, 05:17 PM   #156
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan4ever View Post
92nd Street Cafe? That bar is FULL of old people...how did you find someone so young?
Heh. I generally do HiFi if I'm out looking but have a buddy who lives by there and wanted to watch the game with him.
Old 10-21-2014, 05:20 PM   #157
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
Heh. I generally do HiFi if I'm out looking but have a buddy who lives by there and wanted to watch the game with him.
hahahaaha so I just got the mental image of your buddy waiting for you while you frolicked. Ain't no fun if the homies can't have some. too?
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2014, 05:22 PM   #158
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
You don't catch the herp from the slurp.
You keep telling yourself that...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2014, 05:24 PM   #159
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
I have been pretty much raped by a BJ. I had to shift gears to regular sex because she was sucking so hard it hurt. Like she was trying to literally remove my penis with her mouth.
"She tried to suck the life out of my poor defenseless penis, your honor. "
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2014, 05:25 PM   #160
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootlegged View Post
That's disgusting! You went into a Burger King?
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 05:26 PM   #161
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
hahahaaha so I just got the mental image of your buddy waiting for you while you frolicked. Ain't no fun if the homies can't have some. too?
there were two of them and they had a cold marg waiting. We've been hanging out for years.It was a respectful encounter, I'm not a beast it's just how things go here.
Posted it when hammered, probably shouldn't have.
Old 10-21-2014, 05:28 PM   #162
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
You keep telling yourself that...
I'll surrender my weapon when you pry it from my cold dead hands.
Old 10-21-2014, 05:47 PM   #163
MER

Quote:
there were two of them and they had a cold marg waiting. We've been hanging out for years.It was a respectful encounter, I'm not a beast it's just how things go here.
Posted it when hammered, probably shouldn't have.
No judgement here! If it wasn't for STDs and a general lack of common sense in our society, I'd suggest spontaneous sexual encounters for everyone. Enjoy your life, Vail. I was just brought a big bag of goodies so for sure I'm going to go enjoy mine
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 05:51 PM   #164
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
No judgement here! If it wasn't for STDs and a general lack of common sense in our society, I'd suggest spontaneous sexual encounters for everyone. Enjoy your life, Vail. I was just brought a big bag of goodies so for sure I'm going to go enjoy mine
Smoke em if you got em kitty cat...
Old 10-21-2014, 06:43 PM   #165
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocolate Hog View Post
For folks in Kansas City looking for something similar Touches in Overland Park is a cougar bar.

Welp, I know where Billay and I are headed next time I stroll through town.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote