Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-24-2019, 04:29 PM  
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!

Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2019, 07:41 AM   #1471
I'll be back.

Canton Golden Norsemen: check your trade offers

Same drill as yesterday boys. Hit my phone if I'm on the clock.

Don't look now, but I have 7 picks between 423 and 490.

I'm going to blow this draft up and be home in time for cornflakes.

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 03-08-2019 at 08:18 AM..
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2019, 08:23 AM   #1472
Veteran

Dammit Billay
wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-08-2019, 09:31 AM   #1473
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Come get some:

QB Drew Brees
HB Kareem Hunt
WR Mike Evans
WR Robby Anderson
TE Travis Kelce
LT Duane Brown
LG Roger Saffold
C Mike Pouncey
RG Ramon Foster
RT Marcus Cannon
Bradley Roby
James Bradberry
Danielle Hunter
Deforest Buckner
Jarran Reed
Romeo Okwara
Kevin Byard
Tremaine Edmunds
Darius Leonard
Kyle Van Noy
Jamal Adams

This defense will destroy that shit offense
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 09:55 AM   #1474
Inmem 2.0

Do I move Atkins out to DE & play a 34? Or do I roll with a 43?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2019, 10:50 AM   #1475
Mod Team

Virus is a ****ing cheese dick.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2019, 10:55 AM   #1476
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Virus is a ****ing cheese dick.
I'm not gonna lie; I just kinda laugh at him openly trolling you at this point.

He's gonna post here in the next 15 minutes. And you'll justifiably rage. And I'll inappropriately giggle again.

I'm sorry, it just is what it is.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 11:05 AM   #1477
Mod Team

I have snagged some absolute steals in these later rounds.

Steals.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2019, 11:21 AM   #1478
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Highly rated rookie center Billy Price joins the Ermines to lock down the middle of the line, and rookie sensation Rashaad Penny will spell Alvin Kamara as our backup running back. The pieces are coming together.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2019, 11:25 AM   #1479

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Highly rated rookie center Billy Price joins the Ermines to lock down the middle of the line, and rookie sensation Rashaad Penny will spell Alvin Kamara as our backup running back. The pieces are coming together.
Was Mr. Morse on your list, by chance? I recognize that I'll have to plug a hole for a few weeks in the middle but I saw that there were several teams, yours included, that did not have a C and so I moved up him up my board by a couple rounds to deal with the position scarcity.

Because man, C falls to absolute shit in a hurry. There are plenty of warm bodies, to be sure (so I think I'll manage to find a stop-gap), but most of them suck badly.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2019, 11:28 AM   #1480

This is the absolute worst part of a draft of any sort, but it's worse with a slow draft.

2-3 picks away from yours and you've finally centered on 1 guy from your board. Oh sure, you have plans B and C, but you've talked yourself into A.

And then...you wait.

And then !@#$ing Sully takes Baker Mayfield and you tear everything up and start over...
Old 03-08-2019, 11:30 AM   #1481
Veteran

Did you get a concussion when you clicked the draft button next to Morse’s name?
wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-08-2019, 11:32 AM   #1482

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler08 View Post
Did you get a concussion when you clicked the draft button next to Morse’s name?
Hey, he has family to take care of. That dude's gonna drag his ass on the field for every paycheck he can get his hands on.

In 6 years he won't remember his name anymore, but I probably won't remember his name at that point either so it is what it is.

Entertain me, clowns!
Old 03-08-2019, 11:35 AM   #1483
Veteran

Next concussion he’ll be drinking through a straw the rest of his life
Old 03-08-2019, 11:38 AM   #1484

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler08 View Post
Next concussion he’ll be drinking through a straw the rest of his life
Pft - if you have 1 or fewer a year, you're aces.

He's only had 3 in 4 seasons. That's more like a cluster migraine than a real long-term problem. He'll be fine.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 11:39 AM   #1485
Veteran

I’ve got mine on auto for next pick due to work. Hopefully it doesn’t screw up