Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-11-2020, 06:06 PM  
Hello

Tell them now before it's too late. A chance to tell CP members you appreciate them.

Every time someone passes from this board (or our lives) there is an "in memory" thread created and it always contains a lot of "I wish i met him/her" or "I wish I told him/her" how appreciated he/she was.

I feel like attempting a nice thread where you can tell important members that you appreciate them.

Sorry if this thread is already out there.

Try to leave the nonsense bullshit in another thread, keep this thread as on track and POSITIVE as we're able to have it please.

For mine, my main posting barrage came back in the days of Gonzo, lumpy, Mr. Plow, Pestilence, Luv, Loochy, Fritz88, etc and that bastard that beat me for the n00b of the year that year, drawing a blank on his name though. think around 2008-2009. Many of us have cooled off in recent years and I don't see as much posting from the old gang. I miss that gang. A lot of fun arcade stuff, we still had the personal wall with the ability to post individually on each others walls, constant pm's about silly things. It was lighthearted and seldomly ever was a bitching match. People seemed nicer and just didn't constantly BLAST others for differing opinions.

I know when i got a different job and switched from a cozy office job to an evening job trying to help kids with issues, I lost a TON of posting time. We had some extremely interesting threads during the time and more than once crashed the server for one of the race to 1,000 posts threads, gif wars, etc.

I appreciated those years and miss them. I switched jobs in 2013 I believe and CP hasn't been the same for me since. I've lost touch on some of those people and miss the interactions we used to have.

For my first appreciation post I'd like to point out that i really appreciate Loochy. That dude seems like he'd be a great person to be around. He's by far the most consistent posting on here at actually making me laugh out loud. I love his brand of humor and I think we'd probably be the worlds greatest best friends in real life. . I also know nothing about who loochy is in real life. Could be a homosexual axe murderer or a 3 foot tall woman. But she's the funniest 3 foot tall woman I'd know, I'm sure of that.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-12-2020, 11:09 AM   #61
Politically Incorrect

I greatly appreciate the following after 11 1/2 years on CP:

1. The dedication of the MODS and Austin Chief to keep CP up and running within some sort of reasonable guidelines and function, not withstanding my own temporary anger at MODS for silly shit I usually but not always deserve.

2. The few but great CP members I have met; Fan4Ever and son, eDave, LewDog, Katie and husband, JohnnyV, WhyNot, Megatron, VAChief, one other Virginia based member I am unable to remember and I know one other important CP member by the name of.......

3. GBlowfish: I met him for the first time in 2013 when I came to Arrowhead for my 50th birthday bucket list for the 1st time ever. Never knew him other than online. We met for a beer inside Arrowhead, he introduced me to his wife and one of his best friends Mr Doggity. He showed me around Arrowhead and the Hall of Fame section and our first Lombardi Trophy. Several years later I mentioned I wanted to return to Arrowhead and as Christmas 2016 drew near, he contacted me to let me know he would have a 3rd extra ticket and it was mine if I wanted to come to KC for X-mas game against the Broncos. I attended the game with him in his glorious seats, spent Xmas dinner with his family in Olathe and he gave me a great tour of KC. I will never forget that experience provided from a man I only knew and met once before.

All class and a great Midwest guy....

4. All the CP members that I initially got off on the wrong foot with but know have an appreciation for and get along with. Bugeater and Burt come to mind quickly.

5. To the people who have created some of the best threads like Meme Contest, Food and Drink and many others. It's why I come to CP on a daily basis.

6. To all the dearly departed members who usually pass way too young; Lonewolf Ed, Big Meatball Dave and Saccapoo all come to mind first as all 3 passed of cancer, right around the same time and all were very young. First time I got the real sads at CP.

7. Lastly and most shockingly: most of the crazy Left Wing nutbags in DC that I get in arguments with and disagree with 99.9% of the time but I enjoy debating, appreciate their dedication where 75-80% of the posters are Republican in that thread and their tone deaf to create post after post after post even when completely proven wrong.

All in all, CP has become my go to social media platform and I'm here daily; to read at a minimum or post as usual.

Life is just a little bit better with CP and it's great members in it and I'm very glad I found it 12 years ago.........
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2020, 11:28 AM   #62
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
3. GBlowfish: I met him for the first time in 2013 when I came to Arrowhead for my 50th birthday bucket list for the 1st time ever. Never knew him other than online. We met for a beer inside Arrowhead, he introduced me to his wife and one of his best friends Mr Doggity. He showed me around Arrowhead and the Hall of Fame section and our first Lombardi Trophy. Several years later I mentioned I wanted to return to Arrowhead and as Christmas 2016 drew near, he contacted me to let me know he would have a 3rd extra ticket and it was mine if I wanted to come to KC for X-mas game against the Broncos. I attended the game with him in his glorious seats, spent Xmas dinner with his family in Olathe and he gave me a great tour of KC. I will never forget that experience provided from a man I only knew and met once before.
You Sir, have been blessed! That is even better than the time Arthur Bryant asked if he could sit at my table at his restaurant, and did! Blessed by GBlowfish!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
4. All the CP members that I initially got off on the wrong foot with but know have an appreciation for and get along with. Bugeater and Burt come to mind quickly.
I am beginning to think you like it in the B.......
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2020, 11:59 AM   #63
Veteran

I appreciate Ubeja Vontell for making the rest of you seem likeable.
Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2020, 04:04 PM   #64

I’m waiting to be remembered.

Edit: I confused sofa with Boss I believe

Last edited by crazycoffey; 05-12-2020 at 04:07 PM.. Reason: Nevermind
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-12-2020, 04:11 PM   #65
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycoffey View Post

Sometimes it's nice to be considered upper echelon, even if you're not at the pentacle. That's you. And you are in the top 10%, maybe 5%..... and "remembered? Hell, you've never been forgot!!!
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 05-12-2020, 04:12 PM   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I hosted a tailgate for every home game. Posted the location and invited everyone on the Planet. Ran for 6-8 years or so. Never knew who would show up. Had planeteers who feuded with each other on here attend at the same time. Real DC hate etc. never once had an issue. In person everyone just had a good time.
A good time and often a cold Jager bomb.......
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-12-2020, 04:16 PM   #67
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycoffey View Post

You’re a concertina wire eating combat vet, and a big city police officer... you don’t have to be remembered, because we never forgot ya in the first place hooah?!

Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2020, 04:33 PM   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by burt View Post
Sometimes it's nice to be considered upper echelon, even if you're not at the pentacle. That's you. And you are in the top 10%, maybe 5%..... and "remembered? Hell, you've never been forgot!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
You’re a concertina wire eating combat vet, and a big city police officer... you don’t have to be remembered, because we never forgot ya in the first place hooah?!

Ah shucks, thanks fellas. I was actually making the comment for the OP, I remember incorrectly (would that be “iric”) that he lost Noob of the year to me. Then I realized I hadn’t even read all the posts yet! So I got caught up and here we are.

I’ve had my share of ups and downs here. Always enjoyed meeting up irl so many great people post here. So many good times sharing stories, thoughts and beliefs. The 10pm thread was always a hoot. The loochy Olympics of contests, poop threads, and of course the insults by rep.

Game day stuff, actually talking chiefs and football debates, great stuff. Wandered into DC a time or two. Not a fan. A name I hadn’t heard in a long time is Simplex. Glad Joey is back. I have to echo all the comments about simply red, Stevie, BigRed, phobia, and of course George’s seats.....

Tailgated with so many of you. Sat next to a few of you. Got divorced, remarried, moved states, went overseas, got my degree l, and all of it documented in these fine servers.
Old 05-12-2020, 04:40 PM   #69
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by burt View Post
Pentacle?
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-12-2020, 04:45 PM   #70
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
Pentacle?
You know, like a satanic octopus.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2020, 08:08 PM   #71
Banned

I love to wallow around in the blood, the guts and the beer, that joust, the battle. Don't want it ...nice. I get what I want, yep, a hog in slop couldn't be happier.

Best mods out there!
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2020, 08:14 PM   #72
Fish are scared of me

I've given my daughter instructions to let the planet know when I'm gone.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-12-2020, 08:17 PM   #73
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
My oldest Son has similar instructions. He’ll leave a link to my obit when the time comes. He’s a lurker on CP right now, but I’m guessing he’ll eventually start posting
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-12-2020, 08:20 PM   #74
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
I’m Facebook friends with probably 100 people on here. You ****ers can start shitting on me before the body is even cold.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-12-2020, 08:49 PM   #75
testing ... 1, 2, 3

I suppose I could get diabetes from eating 9 key lime pies ...

Or I could just read this thread.

Let's bash some NooBs(sp?)!!!!

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.