Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-11-2020, 06:06 PM  
Hello

Tell them now before it's too late. A chance to tell CP members you appreciate them.

Every time someone passes from this board (or our lives) there is an "in memory" thread created and it always contains a lot of "I wish i met him/her" or "I wish I told him/her" how appreciated he/she was.

I feel like attempting a nice thread where you can tell important members that you appreciate them.

Sorry if this thread is already out there.

Try to leave the nonsense bullshit in another thread, keep this thread as on track and POSITIVE as we're able to have it please.

For mine, my main posting barrage came back in the days of Gonzo, lumpy, Mr. Plow, Pestilence, Luv, Loochy, Fritz88, etc and that bastard that beat me for the n00b of the year that year, drawing a blank on his name though. think around 2008-2009. Many of us have cooled off in recent years and I don't see as much posting from the old gang. I miss that gang. A lot of fun arcade stuff, we still had the personal wall with the ability to post individually on each others walls, constant pm's about silly things. It was lighthearted and seldomly ever was a bitching match. People seemed nicer and just didn't constantly BLAST others for differing opinions.

I know when i got a different job and switched from a cozy office job to an evening job trying to help kids with issues, I lost a TON of posting time. We had some extremely interesting threads during the time and more than once crashed the server for one of the race to 1,000 posts threads, gif wars, etc.

I appreciated those years and miss them. I switched jobs in 2013 I believe and CP hasn't been the same for me since. I've lost touch on some of those people and miss the interactions we used to have.

For my first appreciation post I'd like to point out that i really appreciate Loochy. That dude seems like he'd be a great person to be around. He's by far the most consistent posting on here at actually making me laugh out loud. I love his brand of humor and I think we'd probably be the worlds greatest best friends in real life. . I also know nothing about who loochy is in real life. Could be a homosexual axe murderer or a 3 foot tall woman. But she's the funniest 3 foot tall woman I'd know, I'm sure of that.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 09:26 PM   #31
legend

I miss Shogun paying around here as well.

I have some favorites and people who meant allot to me when I was pretty young, but outside of Phil, Zach and Brock, I love and appreciate all you guys.
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 09:28 PM   #32
legend

I really miss the old flag football gatherings circa 2008.
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 09:39 PM   #33
My Mamma Says

I appreciate all you guys.. Weird how this place has worked its way into my everyday life... A big group of friends I haven't met face to face..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 09:41 PM   #34
Supporter

I already made my post before the Super Bowl. You can click the red arrow to go to the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
This is a crazy time with the best I’ve ever seen at QB, The Super Bowl, the wild ride we’ve had, my uncle dying right before the AFCCG, and generally the rough 2019 I had, my emotions are all over the place today.

But I would be remiss if I didn’t reflect on how special this community is, even if fairly disfunctional at times, there is a lot of good that has come out of this place. And there is legitimately a core group of excellent people on here. Everyone that has had the stones to meet in person has been first class all the way.

This place, in earnest, has contributed a lot to my fandom, and my life in general, given how much time I spend here.

Group hug.

Now enough with the sappy shit. Let’s go beat some ass.
This place is pretty much it for me. **** Facebook. I know entirely too many ****tarded people to go to facebook. Don't do Twitter. I get on Reddit sometimes, but I really think I'm getting too old and crotchety for the internet. Bottom line, in terms of social media, it's this and Ag Talk, which is way more old and crotchety than I am.

The thing that really drives this place home for me is that the people that have had the stones to meet up have been exclusively first class. We sling some shit now and then, but when it comes to real life, the people here that are willing to participate and put themselves out there have been great largely. I know there have been a couple instances, but I'm chalking that up to trolling going too far. People that have the stones to put themselves out there, I haven't had a bad experience yet.

It really changes the perspective of things and people's opinions than some douche rando on Reddit or whatever.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 09:48 PM   #35
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

I had only been told to die in an AIDS fire like 2 or 3 times before I stumbled upon this place. Now, it happens almost weekly. This is home!!
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 10:08 PM   #36
Veteran

Like others have said, it would be silly to try to name specific people. Tons of you guys have been fun to interact with over the past few years. I'm hoping this board stays online for years to come. Keep it up, guys. <3
Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-11-2020, 10:16 PM   #37
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I already made my post before the Super Bowl. You can click the red arrow to go to the thread.

This place is pretty much it for me. **** Facebook. I know entirely too many ****tarded people to go to facebook. Don't do Twitter. I get on Reddit sometimes, but I really think I'm getting too old and crotchety for the internet. Bottom line, in terms of social media, it's this and Ag Talk, which is way more old and crotchety than I am.

The thing that really drives this place home for me is that the people that have had the stones to meet up have been exclusively first class. We sling some shit now and then, but when it comes to real life, the people here that are willing to participate and put themselves out there have been great largely. I know there have been a couple instances, but I'm chalking that up to trolling going too far. People that have the stones to put themselves out there, I haven't had a bad experience yet.

It really changes the perspective of things and people's opinions than some douche rando on Reddit or whatever.

100%. I don’t come within miles of any social media, snap chat, insta whatever. No way. I’m ride or die with CP as far as shit like this goes.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 10:20 PM   #38
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Best online forum ever
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 10:47 PM   #39
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
I had only been told to die in an AIDS fire like 2 or 3 times before I stumbled upon this place. Now, it happens almost weekly. This is home!!
Honestly, I assumed this thread would be full of "Go **** yourselves." Pretty impressive that it is not.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 11:40 PM   #40
Veteran

I appreciate SimpleRed. I down voted one his posts this year and he sent me a private message to to get ****ed and put him on ignore since I’ve been here for 10 years and I should know how to use that feature.

In some ways, I feel like you don’t belong at CP until you receive a PM to get ****ed. Sincerely, cheers to you pal. I hope you’re hanging in there during this mess.
Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 05-12-2020, 12:28 AM   #41
MVP

I like you guys a lot. I want to prepare you all a bed and breakfast with Belgian Waffles.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 05-12-2020, 02:05 AM   #42
Politically Incorrect

scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-12-2020, 02:20 AM   #43
The Boom Boom Room

I appreciate Dane, the dude called his shot with his career and succeeded in the entertainment business .

I respect that and appreciate his info that occurs behind the curtain because of his profession.
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-12-2020, 02:42 AM   #44
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
I appreciate Dane, the dude called his shot with his career and succeeded in the entertainment business .

I respect that and appreciate his info that occurs behind the curtain because of his profession.
Interestingly enough, it's a major reason for the vitrol thrown his way.

They hate themselves, so they gain distance from their own subconscious by projecting their repressed characteristics onto him and attacking him.

Could just be jealousy though. And he wins every argument he engages in. I can see how that can be annoying.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-12-2020, 02:44 AM   #45
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Home of the Brave/CHIEFS!

Last edited by SuperBowl4; 05-12-2020 at 03:48 AM..
SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.