Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-26-2023, 11:03 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Cardinals Release WR DeAndre Hopkins [Titans, 2yr/$26 million]

Interesting

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-02-2023, 06:01 AM   #1456
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Wait. Wait. Wait. This POS player has not signed with the SB champs yet?
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-02-2023, 06:01 AM   #1457

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reroka View Post
I hope we get Hopkins but I just see it happening. If anything he does to the bills or Ravens.
YES!
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-02-2023, 06:01 AM   #1458
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
Okay gang, I just talked to my cousin who happens to be a very influential member of the KC chiefs organization (you could say that he "manages" things "generally") and he says it's a done deal if this thread gets 1,500 posts and is then combined with the "do we want dehop" thread. Let's goo!!!!!
I FREAKING KNEW IT!!
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2023, 07:08 AM   #1459
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
I FREAKING KNEW IT!!
LFG! 1500 and it's done, I've been told...
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2023, 07:10 AM   #1460

40 left
Old 06-02-2023, 07:23 AM   #1461
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Wait. Wait. Wait. This POS player has not signed with the SB champs yet?
Not enough posts to convince him that we really want him
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-02-2023, 07:27 AM   #1462
Hello

I'm guessing the player in this hypothetical story would have been Willie Gay. I just don't see him or Tranquill coming back after this year. Bolton will get his money and Chenal will be the other LBer.

Be nice to have DHop for a year or two though. Lotta teams seem to be dropping out of the sweepstakes already.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-02-2023, 07:28 AM   #1463
Dazed and Confused

37 moar!
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-02-2023, 07:29 AM   #1464
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJBILL View Post
GEE ... and to think how NICE you were to me a couple of days ago
I appreciate you sharing the info. Dont worry bout him. Sometimes he gets very angry.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-02-2023, 07:43 AM   #1465
Has a particular set of skills

If Toney stays healthy or at least fully healthy in the playoffs, we be the favorites to win the Super Bowl. As long as we have a healthy Mahomes, we can win a SB.

These contracts (Sneed, Jones, Bolton, Trey and Creed) and a rework of Mahomes contract in the next 2 years needs to get done. There is no way we can sign them all. We are going to lose at least one. We shouldn't lose a second for DHop, especially at these rates.

Paying a 34 year old WR $15 milllion could keep us from signing another.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2023, 07:46 AM   #1466
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
We also won a playoff game with like no receivers but lets not make it any harder than it has to be.
Oh I agree, but we're not going 6-11 with Andy and Mahomes. Regardless of who the WRs are. That was my point.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-02-2023, 07:47 AM   #1467
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
Years of PTSD lol I still worry Tyreek will drop the ball on wasp every time I watch a replay.
Oh I feel you man!
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-02-2023, 07:50 AM   #1468
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispystl View Post
Oh I agree, but we're not going 6-11 with Andy and Mahomes. Regardless of who the WRs are. That was my point.
This is true to a point. We get away with it because of Kelce. Offensively this team is far too dependent on him. Getting a complement for him would work wonders and reduce some of the workload on him. Perhaps that person is already on this team, I do not know.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 06-02-2023, 07:51 AM   #1469
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

makes you wonder why a team hasn't signed him already
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-02-2023, 07:58 AM   #1470
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalElder View Post
makes you wonder why a team hasn't signed him already
It honestly sounds like he thinks he's worth a lot more than teams are willing to pay him. I can't blame these guys for wanting to get as much as they can in the short time they have in the league, but teams are shifting the way they build. Outside of qb, young and cheap seems to be the preferred method
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote