Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-16-2019, 04:17 PM  
Baby Cry Cry

Schefter: Jalen Ramsey has asked for a trade

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/sta...813515777?s=21
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-17-2019, 03:48 PM   #1456
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
If it makes you feel better, this place correctly bet on who the last king would be in Game of Thrones a year before it aired.

I was devastated they were right about that, but hopefully they’ll be right about this too.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 09-17-2019, 03:49 PM   #1457
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
No. I don't think so.

It was just weird.

This is just pure o.city talking here, but it sounded like a "the chiefs should be interested in this more than they are, I know why they aren't and i'll hint at it but won't come out and say it" kind of thing.
Maybe it was a, "all these twatters with their inside sources are gonna **** the deal my favorite team the Chiefs are trying to pull off here."
Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2019, 03:51 PM   #1458
Starter

Terez doesn’t kno shit and he’s a bad actor so when ppl treat him like he does kno something he starts getting all weird. He literally says things like “my opinion is” or “we’ll see what they do” lol dude is a joke
ChiefoftheKeyboard is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefoftheKeyboard is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefoftheKeyboard is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefoftheKeyboard is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefoftheKeyboard is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefoftheKeyboard is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefoftheKeyboard is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefoftheKeyboard is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 09-17-2019, 03:52 PM   #1459
pie is never free

After intense deliberation, I’m completely against this move if it’s gonna cost us Sacksquatch Jones

As we all know, the best way to stymie these new breed, quick release offenses is to pressure the QB straight up the gut with your linemen... as good as Ramsey may be, he doesn’t provide the same value as Jones in today’s game

My money says stay patient and see who else is available at the deadline
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2019, 03:53 PM   #1460
Starter

That interview he gave today has to drive down the price a bit. He’s clearly totally fine with being a distraction even if he wasn’t trying to be initially.
ChiefoftheKeyboard is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefoftheKeyboard is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefoftheKeyboard is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefoftheKeyboard is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefoftheKeyboard is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefoftheKeyboard is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefoftheKeyboard is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefoftheKeyboard is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 09-17-2019, 03:54 PM   #1461
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
No. I don't think so.

It was just weird.

This is just pure o.city talking here, but it sounded like a "the chiefs should be interested in this more than they are, I know why they aren't and i'll hint at it but won't come out and say it" kind of thing.
Perez always talks sorta weird though. Maybe you don't like what he said so you're looking into it too much and over analyzing. I want him, but I don't think we do this.

It's so funny anytime these national guys are saying something that CP doesn't like, then we see posts from guys on here say that "no one has a clue what's going on".

All I've seen is that the Chiefs aren't in.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-17-2019, 03:54 PM   #1462
Mahomes or GTFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
After intense deliberation, I’m completely against this move if it’s gonna cost us Sacksquatch Jones

As we all know, the best way to stymie these new breed, quick release offenses is to pressure the QB straight up the gut with your linemen... as good as Ramsey may be, he doesn’t provide the same value as Jones in today’s game

This is fine, but if Veach genuinely decides to stay put at the deadline and ride into the playoffs with a bunch of guys you'll hold your breath with every time Tom Brady drops back to pass I'm going to be livid.
Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2019, 03:55 PM   #1463
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefoftheKeyboard View Post
Terez doesn’t kno shit and he’s a bad actor so when ppl treat him like he does kno something he starts getting all weird. He literally says things like “my opinion is” or “we’ll see what they do” lol dude is a joke
Just because you don't like hearing what he says doesn't mean he's wrong.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-17-2019, 03:55 PM   #1464
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post

So if that's the case...please explain how New England dumped a bunch of $$ into their secondary and made it an elite and stacked the front 7 with good players here and there and no names and continues to win Super Bowls....?

Nowadays you build from the back to the front.

This is about beating New England and that's the only way you will.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-17-2019, 03:57 PM   #1465
Starter

Keep seeing it brought up that we have to re-sign Jones, which makes the deal tough.

I’d much rather have Ramsey than Jones, am I alone in that?
YontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 09-17-2019, 03:58 PM   #1466
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Just because you don't like hearing what he says doesn't mean he's wrong.
It’s not that I don’t like hearing what he says necessarily. I don’t like when fans don’t realize he’s stating his personal opinion on what the chiefs should do and instead think he is reporting something. He reports things after the fact, so I guess I don’t like the reactions to what he says more so than what he is actually saying.
Old 09-17-2019, 03:58 PM   #1467
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strongside View Post
This is fine, but if Veach genuinely decides to stay put at the deadline and ride into the playoffs with a bunch of guys you'll hold your breath with every time Tom Brady drops back to pass I'm going to be livid.
I get the panic about Brown, seriously

But it’s important to remember we had those ****s beat last year with a dogshit secondary... that group is now improved, plus we’re adding Claiborne soon

I’m still all for Veach being opportunistic, just not at Ramsey’s price tag
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2019, 03:58 PM   #1468
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefoftheKeyboard View Post
He never portrayed himself as a dude who breaks news so how is he a joke for just giving his opinion?....as it is his job to do.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2019, 03:58 PM   #1469
Iowa B1G West Champs

Ramsey >> Jones and it's not as close as some of you wish it was
Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.
Old 09-17-2019, 03:59 PM   #1470
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by YontsRBake View Post
Keep seeing it brought up that we have to re-sign Jones, which makes the deal tough.

I’d much rather have Ramsey than Jones, am I alone in that?
Yes.
TEX has disabled reputation