Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-16-2019, 04:17 PM  
Baby Cry Cry

Schefter: Jalen Ramsey has asked for a trade

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/sta...813515777?s=21
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-17-2019, 03:29 PM   #1441
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Marty having a bit of a hissy fit on Twitter.
Go on
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-17-2019, 03:31 PM   #1442
In Search of a Life

Man, I just can't quite put my finger on Terez. He sounded so...I don't even know how to explain it on 610. That was weird.

I don't think it was a "I know more than i'm letting on" kinda thing.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2019, 03:32 PM   #1443
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
It kinda makes sense what Clay is saying.

If the Jags come off 2 firsts the Chiefs would be interested. Matches up with what the other dudes are saying about it. "price to high, if they come down, if no contract etc".

Anyone else listen to Terez on 610? He sounded weird about it. I don't know what that means.
Dude....don't.

Clay's post was the biggest "No shit" conclusion today.

Two firsts + Contract is too high: Yeah no shit.

If the price comes down, the Chiefs COULD be interested again: Yeah, no shit.

Don't feed into this shit.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2019, 03:33 PM   #1444

Quote:
I don't think it was a "I know more than i'm letting on" kinda thing.
So what you're saying is, is that it was a "I know LESS than i'm letting on" kinda thing.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2019, 03:33 PM   #1445
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Dude....don't.

Clay's post was the biggest "No shit" conclusion today.

Two firsts + Contract is too high: Yeah no shit.

If the price comes down, the Chiefs COULD be interested again: Yeah, no shit.

Don't feed into this shit.
If the Jags are coming off that price, someone will trade for him.

I dunno if they are, I doubt it.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2019, 03:33 PM   #1446
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Go on
He wants people to believe him so bad
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2019, 03:33 PM   #1447
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Go on
mobile.twitter.com/1_ChiefsKingdom
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2019, 03:34 PM   #1448

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
Which is odd considering how all in they were on Frank Clark with his checkered past in Seattle.
He didn't have a checkered past in Seattle. Quite the opposite. He had an incident in college, which i assume is what you're referring to.
Old 09-17-2019, 03:35 PM   #1449

Quote:
If the Jags are coming off that price, someone will trade for him.

I dunno if they are, I doubt it.
Right.

It doesn't take "insider information" to know that. That's a "no shit".
Old 09-17-2019, 03:36 PM   #1450
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
So what you're saying is, is that it was a "I know LESS than i'm letting on" kinda thing.
No. I don't think so.

It was just weird.

This is just pure o.city talking here, but it sounded like a "the chiefs should be interested in this more than they are, I know why they aren't and i'll hint at it but won't come out and say it" kind of thing.
Old 09-17-2019, 03:37 PM   #1451
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefoftheKeyboard View Post
Lol so you’re one of those ppl that pride yourself on how many posts you have on a forum too?
It's my best attribute. Without it, I would lose my power.
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2019, 03:38 PM   #1452
MVP

Quote:
Did you miss the entire story of him breaking a teammate's jaw in training camp with a sucker punch?
I did miss the story, but after reading it, it is not a "checkered past" of not getting along with teammates or undermining coaches.
jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 09-17-2019, 03:44 PM   #1453
He's Mahomie!

This will end up like a Ebay trade. 1 team will swoop in that the last minute to snipe the deal.
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2019, 03:45 PM   #1454
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by jettio View Post
I did miss the story, but after reading it, it is not a "checkered past" of not getting along with teammates or undermining coaches.
So when has Jalen Ramsey had multiple occurrences of not getting along with teammates or coaches?

All his teammates love him...are we referring to Sunday? One incident?

Maybe when referring to Clark, checkered past was too strong but if you're going to sit here and equate anything Ramsey has done to that and try to downplay what Clark did than lol ok....
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-17-2019, 03:47 PM   #1455
He's Mahomie!

Quote:
So when has Jalen Ramsey had multiple occurrences of not getting along with teammates or coaches?

All his teammates love him...are we referring to Sunday? One incident?

Maybe when referring to Clark, checkered past was too strong but if you're going to sit here and equate anything Ramsey has done to that and try to downplay what Clark did than lol ok....
He's been a malcontent here for some time.
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.