Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-02-2022, 10:28 AM  
Chiefs

Chiefs sign UDFA Justyn Ross

ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 08-17-2023, 03:47 PM   #1426
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Sexy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Nice!
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2023, 03:58 PM   #1427
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz View Post
I never will. Literally jerking off to the idea of being right and getting to tell a board of middle aged football fans all about it.
And/or they just enjoy seeing people not live up to expectations, for whatever reason.

Probably because they can relate to it.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-17-2023, 03:59 PM   #1428
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
I'm talking about BOTH, thank you very much!
#MeToo

I think Ross has a chance to be very good, and I think Rice has a chance to be even better.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-17-2023, 04:02 PM   #1429
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
It doesn't matter if "they" did or not.

Anointing a college freshman as "Potentially the best WR in the NFL" is absolutely ridiculous and such a comment should be laughed off, not repeated. That's just silly, and a perfect example of how the Ross hype has gotten completely out of hand.

We should be talking about Rashee Rice, yet CP is obsessed with Justyn Ross. It's insane. Absolutely insane.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
I'm talking about BOTH, thank you very much!
Yeah I'm 99.9% sure we're all excited about both guys, its just that Ross seems to be the most polarizing of the two... so he gets most of the online action
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-17-2023, 04:05 PM   #1430
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Ten Beers View Post
Yeah I'm 99.9% sure we're all excited about both guys, its just that Ross seems to be the most polarizing of the two... so he gets most of the online action
I was excited about Rice before the draft. I'm stoked we took him.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-17-2023, 04:08 PM   #1431
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razaele View Post
They couldn't wait to pounce and say they always knew it was too good to be true.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Yeah, I don't get it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz View Post
I never will. Literally jerking off to the idea of being right and getting to tell a board of middle aged football fans all about it.
Entirely made up argument.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2023, 04:10 PM   #1432
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
I was excited about Rice before the draft. I'm stoked we took him.
He absolutely looks the part, doesn't really feel like a rookie IMO
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-17-2023, 04:49 PM   #1433
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Detox I’m warning you, don’t make me do this
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-17-2023, 04:54 PM   #1434
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
Old 08-17-2023, 04:55 PM   #1435

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
You'll be thanking me later. Trust the process.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-17-2023, 04:58 PM   #1436
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:

We should be talking about Rashee Rice, yet CP is obsessed with Justyn Ross. It's insane. Absolutely insane.
Okay, look, I get it. I've been there before. Due to the flow of discussion, you've found yourself taking a strong position on a tiny football-related subtlety. Happens to everybody. I know you like Justyn Ross. You (probably) think he's a worthy player to make the team. You're not some hater. But just this little hangup over whether or not he was first round grade has pushed you out of the middle, so now you feel like you have to take a stance AGAINST Ross in order to validate your detailed opinion.

I support the conversation you're having about Ross. You're not going to see Chiefs fans talking about this on shit like Reddit. CP is one of the only places to talk about this kind of thing. I'm down with it.

But maybe, just... let's just back away from statements like this. Because I know you probably don't mean it.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2023, 05:05 PM   #1437

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Okay, look, I get it. I've been there before. Due to the flow of discussion, you've found yourself taking a strong position on a tiny football-related subtlety. Happens to everybody. I know you like Justyn Ross. You (probably) think he's a worthy player to make the team. You're not some hater. But just this little hangup over whether or not he was first round grade has pushed you out of the middle, so now you feel like you have to take a stance AGAINST Ross in order to validate your detailed opinion.

I support the conversation you're having about Ross. You're not going to see Chiefs fans talking about this on shit like Reddit. CP is one of the only places to talk about this kind of thing. I'm down with it.

But maybe, just... let's just back away from statements like this. Because I know you probably don't mean it.
Fair enough and i appreciate you actually acknowledging what im saying instead of making up hyperbole.

BUT, i DO think Rice is the present and the future of the WR group. And that has nothing to do with Justyn Ross or anyone else. I just believe in what ive seen from Rice.
Old 08-17-2023, 05:29 PM   #1438
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Fair enough and i appreciate you actually acknowledging what im saying instead of making up hyperbole.

BUT, i DO think Rice is the present and the future of the WR group. And that has nothing to do with Justyn Ross or anyone else. I just believe in what ive seen from Rice.
There's been more total buzz (not just in this Justyn Ross thread) about Ross than Rice. I can acknowledge that. That's because there's more of a conversation to be had about him. He's up against the roster crunch. Rice isn't. He's had to fight through injuries. Rice hasn't (knock on wood). And that point has spawned this other great discussion about how good Ross actually was his first two years in college. We're not doing that with Rice because who gives a shit... his college production was consistent and solid and then he saw a large jump his senior year as the team depended on him as the vet. That's a good thing and something that you should expect with a 2nd round pick investment.

Here's the other thing about Rice, at least for me. I have low expectations for him this year. I think many fans do. That's not saying we think he sucks, it's recognizing that he's a rookie. If he breaks that supposed Andy Reid rookie WR stigma ala Desean Jackson, then great. Outstanding. If he doesn't? I'm not gonna have a cow about it, and neither should anybody else. Because I believe he'll get there eventually.

We're pumped about Rice. And if you had to pick either Rice or Ross to have the better career, I think most reasonable and intelligent fans would say Rice. And just because Ross is getting more attention currently, that doesn't really mean the noticeable buzz surrounding him is because he's going to be a better player.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2023, 06:41 PM   #1439
MVP

Quote:

As someone who's near the same page as you a majority of the time in terms of player evaluation - especially at WR (Hyatt, many others) - I think you're missing the boat on Ross.

I think you and I have got two of the better track records in terms of evaluating young talent - it will be interesting to see who's right on Ross. I see what you're seeing in terms of lack of explosive quick twitch - but I saw the same thing on his college tape and it was against a lot of the same guys. He always seems juuuust quick enough to make guys barely miss. Very deceptive speed. I think the pairing of a guy like him with a guy like Rice and guys like Skyy, James, Toney, and MVS will bring a smile to our faces (cross-thread humor attempt). Ross and Rice, especially. Two different body types, two totally different skill sets. Both of which Patrick has never had before.
Old 08-17-2023, 10:43 PM   #1440
Special Teams ACE!!!

Watch The Franchise this week.

You think the Chiefs are going to put a player like Justyn Ross on screen as much as they did only to cut him and try to sneak him onto the goddamn practice squad?