Old 02-27-2024, 08:57 AM  
MVP

***2024 NFL Free Agency***

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Can somebody create a “2024 Free Agency” thread, please. Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Done
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-11-2024, 03:13 PM   #1396
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
I see CP is still trying to convince themselves Mooney is anything but a brokedick flash in the pan
Let them cook.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-11-2024, 03:14 PM   #1397
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
He was third on the team in targets, so again - let's not blame Fields for his progressions.

Hell, he had more targets than OUR WR who was 3rd on the team in targets.

Ironically, their numbers (including the piss poor catch rate) were almost identical.

Y'all are advocating for spending $10M on Justin Watson.
Mooney had one of the worst success rates in the league this year. I can't claim to know why that's the case, but you can't just hand-waive it either. His drop-off in production has been SEVERE. And he was getting looks.

Now maybe Fields just sucked, but that's going to require a lot more in-depth look than I'm willing to give it unless/until we sign the guy. And it's the kind of look I suspect Veach has been giving it for some number of weeks.

Mooney might be awful but I also think it will jump out on tape whether or not he truly was. This feels like it should be a pretty easy analysis to do and I think I'll probably defer to the team on this one.

I was happy to pound the table for Gabe Davis (at maybe 60% of what he ended up getting though). I'm not gonna do that for Mooney. I think I have a better feel for Davis - good and bad - than I have for Mooney. But a fair bit.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-11-2024, 03:15 PM   #1398
MVP

Three seasons ago, Allen Robinson was a 1200+ yard WR.

Anyone wanna give him $12M?
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-11-2024, 03:16 PM   #1399
Pessimistically optimistic.

The Raiders think they are on par with the Chiefs with their "Mahomes Rules".

They really, honestly think they're up the Chiefs level.

It's goddamn adorable.
MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2024, 03:16 PM   #1400
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Mooney had one of the worst success rates in the league this year. I can't claim to know why that's the case, but you can't just hand-waive it either. His drop-off in production has been SEVERE. And he was getting looks.

Now maybe Fields just sucked, but that's going to require a lot more in-depth look than I'm willing to give it unless/until we sign the guy. And it's the kind of look I suspect Veach has been giving it for some number of weeks.

Mooney might be awful but I also think it will jump out on tape whether or not he truly was. This feels like it should be a pretty easy analysis to do and I think I'll probably defer to the team on this one.

I was happy to pound the table for Gabe Davis (at maybe 60% of what he ended up getting though). I'm not gonna do that for Mooney. I think I have a better feel for Davis - good and bad - than I have for Mooney. But a fair bit.
It's the catch rate that scares me. You can't blame all of that on Fields.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2024, 03:16 PM   #1401
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
I see CP is still trying to convince themselves Mooney is anything but a brokedick flash in the pan
We should celebrate when Mooney hopefully signs with another team not-named the Chiefs.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-11-2024, 03:17 PM   #1402
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
I don't get it man.

All season guys have been bitching that the WR room is Rice and a bunch of UPS drivers.

Now they're advocating for the same type of player they've been railing against all year? And paying MVS type money for it?

Make it make sense.
Maybe your evaluation of the player is dead wrong?
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-11-2024, 03:18 PM   #1403
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosbonian View Post
Trying to keep Shad Kahn from firing another GM and Coach....

Lawrence needs to take a step forward or else he is going to get the Herbert/Allen/Tua treatment....

If I was Ridley and for that matter....Evan Engram....I would look for a way out.

The fact that they signed Mitch Morse to be their center tells you where their mind is.
I'm not sure he's even earned the Herbert/Allen/Tua treatment to this point.

Lawrence didn't advance this year at ALL. He was essentially the same guy he was in 2022 without Ridley. 2023 was a big season for him and one where he really should've taken a leap forward into that Herbert/Allen tier in the AFC. Instead he appears to have just been passed by CJ Stroud.

If Lawrence DOES take a step forward, you can start talking about him in the same conversations as Allen/Tua/Herbert. If he doesn't...shit, he's just an average to slightly above average NFL quarterback. He has to start showing improvement. Guy left 2 and maybe 3 scores on the field against us last year. He wasn't good. And he wasn't much better most of the year.

He's nearing JAG territory. Not a bust, necessarily, but certainly a disappointment.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2024, 03:18 PM   #1404
The man you could post like.

Burns getting ready to sign with the Giants
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-11-2024, 03:19 PM   #1405
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Burns getting ready to sign with the Giants
Won't it be a trade?
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-11-2024, 03:19 PM   #1406
Needs more middle fingers

I agree with OTWP15 that the Mooney excuse making is a bit much.

Typically with bad QB play, at the very least you get forced reads. Think Dwayne Bowe with Matt Cassel etc.

31 Rec on 61 targets is bad no matter how you slice it. This can't all be on Fields etc.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2024, 03:20 PM   #1407
Baba Ganoush

I love how Chiefs are always quiet at the beginning of these things and then BOOM, big move.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-11-2024, 03:20 PM   #1408
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

Chicago's top 3 pass catchers, yardage/targets:

1364/136
719/90
414/61

KC's top 3 pass catchers, yardage/targets:

984/121
938/102
460/53
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-11-2024, 03:21 PM   #1409
Chiefs

ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 03-11-2024, 03:21 PM   #1410
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

I can’t remember a recent FA period where it’s been this lock tight around KC. There’s been no rumblings or ties to anyone, as far as I can tell.

The only thing out there is the 7 teams interested in Sneed rumor. Everything else is speculation(Mooney, for example).
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.