Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-19-2021, 01:55 PM  
Banned!

***Official 2021-2022 NBA Thread***

Season tips off tonight! LET'S GOOOOO!!!!
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-08-2022, 09:33 PM   #1381
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Dominant win for the Celtics other than the awful stretch of play in the 3rd. Need to win game 4, though, and then we can start talking about them taking this series. They're clearly the more talented and deeper team of the two.
I agree. I think they win this series as they are just a much better defensive and more physical team
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-08-2022, 09:36 PM   #1382
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
I agree. I think they win this series as they are just a much better defensive and more physical team
As long as the moment doesn't become too much for them, I think they will.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-08-2022, 09:57 PM   #1383
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
The bottom of it is that Pitt was posting factual statements with no intent aside from educating us on how 2>1
I had the game on because the far superior NHL playoffs weren't on tonight, but paid almost no attention to such an uninteresting game.... can I remove myself from the TV ratings number?
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-08-2022, 10:00 PM   #1384
Perpetual Mediocrity

KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-08-2022, 10:24 PM   #1385
Gonna go back in time....

Like I said, bigger, faster, stronger, younger wins every series as long as you limit turnovers. They had no presence on the glass, Boston was relentless on defense and absolutely brutal in transition.
bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.
Old 06-09-2022, 12:38 AM   #1386
Gonna go back in time....

Looks like Draymond has imploded, his kid seems like he's onto his old man in the presser. I'll take Deuce over Draymond's kid any day of the week. Kerr is the kinda coach that could engineer a Steph-less comeback but I'm leaning towards Celtics in 5.
bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.
Old 06-09-2022, 09:09 AM   #1387
MVP

The only way the warriors win the finals is if steve kerr wears his mask under his chin
SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-09-2022, 09:34 AM   #1388
In Search of a Life

Who’s the MVP so far?

I think I’d have to go with Jaylen Brown.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2022, 09:36 AM   #1389
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Who’s the MVP so far?

I think I’d have to go with Jaylen Brown.
Yes it’s Brown.
Old 06-09-2022, 09:43 AM   #1390
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Yes it’s Brown.
I feel dirty rooting for the Celtics, but him and Tatum are just very likable dudes when you ignore the jersey.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2022, 09:45 AM   #1391
Starter

Only chance GS has is to get more good minutes out of Kuminga and Iggy. They can't contend on the boards and are at a disadvantage with the rotation they going with right now.
CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 06-09-2022, 10:04 AM   #1392
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARROW2 View Post
He is boring too. Just overhyped. Not aesthetically pleasing like Magic, Kareem, Kobe, Mike, Dream, Bird, Zeke, etc.
Are you saying Lebron isn't hot enough? Lol.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2022, 10:16 AM   #1393
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I feel dirty rooting for the Celtics, but him and Tatum are just very likable dudes when you ignore the jersey.
Haven't rooted for a Celtics team my entire life, but it's the lesser evil. Has to be done.
Old 06-09-2022, 10:27 AM   #1394
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Haven't rooted for a Celtics team my entire life, but it's the lesser evil. Has to be done.
I actually hate the Celtics more than the Warriors, but I think teams like the Raptors, Bucks, and Celtics winning championships the last few years is great for the NBA in terms of parity.
Old 06-09-2022, 10:30 AM   #1395
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Funny how before this series started so many people were saying how great Warriors are and Celtics basically have no shot.

I think Warriors and Curry are getting way more hate on here than they should. This is simply a really bad matchup for them and Celtics are the much hungrier team.

Warriors still have a shot but not a good one. They really have to shoot lights out. That's the only way because they are simply overmatched defensively and it's not close.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.