Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-02-2022, 10:28 AM  
Chiefs

Chiefs sign UDFA Justyn Ross

ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 08-14-2023, 06:31 PM   #1381
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Find me a numbered PSA 10 auto that’s $2
I had a Gold Parallel numbered Cornell Powell KC Chiefs card that was /99 and I sold it with bulk to a card shop so I'm sure he'll turn into a superstar now.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2023, 06:47 PM   #1382
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by el borracho View Post
Routinely turns defenders completely around. I don't know that Ross is the quickest, but he is the best at selling one move and then making a second move away from the defender. He completely loses people.

And Ross is so big that even when he doesn't completely lose the defender his catch radius is beyond the defender's reach.

And Ross' elusiveness is different from Toney. Ross is great at creating separation before the catch; Toney's biggest strength is avoiding tacklers after the catch.

Can't remember the last time I was this excited to see a Chiefs WR.
Snoop Minnis??
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2023, 06:48 PM   #1383
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
I had a Gold Parallel numbered Cornell Powell KC Chiefs card that was /99 and I sold it with bulk to a card shop so I'm sure he'll turn into a superstar now.
I had such hope for that guy. Thought he was gonna be special for us. Good thing I’m not a scout!
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2023, 06:55 PM   #1384
Veteran

Well, Ross was the no. 1 target in a Clemson receiver room that had 1) Tee Higgins, 2) Hunter Renfrow, and 3) Amari Rodgers

Apparently, that did mean something.

Last edited by JohnnyV13; 08-15-2023 at 01:10 PM..
JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2023, 07:44 PM   #1385
MVP

In the same way that watching Rice's video reminded me a lot of DeAndre Hopkins, Ross's tape reminds me a lot of Tee Higgins. I'm not saying either will be as good as those guys, but that's the way they each win reps when they do. Same type of body, same skill-sets.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2023, 07:46 PM   #1386
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
$90?
It came with a free fire extinguisher.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2023, 09:05 PM   #1387
In Pat We Trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Snoop Minnis??
Haha, no. I became a fan during the Marty years when football players were big- 200lb receivers and 240lb running backs. It was ingrained in me and I've always carried those preferences.

Snoop was 170lbs and had a stupid name and a stupid celebration. Wasn't really a big fan.
el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 08-14-2023, 09:18 PM   #1388
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I really do wonder what Buechele thought he saw there. I mean that's a hospital ball in the regular season if not an outright interception.

Great job by Rice bringing that in but that's an odd decision when it looked like Shane had plenty of time to get through his reads.
Yep. And I assure you Andy will criticize him for that attempt even tho he threaded the needle. Also shows you he was going to throw it to Rice come hell or high water as well as not realizing just how good Ross is at shaking DBs coming open. Pat won't miss these guys getting open.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2023, 06:00 AM   #1389
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
$90?
if he does well, that card will spike.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2023, 06:23 AM   #1390
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
if he does well, that card will spike.
Yep, it doesn’t take much at all.

I’m definitely happy about my purchase.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2023, 10:32 AM   #1391
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

left on the cart supposedly

:/

TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2023, 10:35 AM   #1392
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by el borracho View Post
Haha, no. I became a fan during the Marty years when football players were big- 200lb receivers and 240lb running backs. It was ingrained in me and I've always carried those preferences.

Snoop was 170lbs and had a stupid name and a stupid celebration. Wasn't really a big fan.
More of a Jonathan Baldwin guy?
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2023, 10:44 AM   #1393
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalElder View Post

Hopefully it is nothing more than a Lamar Jackson style duece was inbound.
Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-15-2023, 10:47 AM   #1394
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Gibbons View Post
Hopefully it is nothing more than a Lamar Jackson style duece was inbound.
This is why you keep 7 WR’s. We already have 2 of 7 out. Not even through training camp.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2023, 10:47 AM   #1395
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:

Ugh, had a nagging suspicion that this would just be a matter of time.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.