Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-26-2019, 06:41 PM   #13891
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Chicken Satay
Spicy Thai Rice (toasted and chopped Thai red chili, garlic, ginger, garlic, lemon, basil, cilantro and peanuts)
Seared Bok Choy seared with toasted sesame oil, topped with Thai peanut sauce and peanuts.
My gosh Pea that looks completely awesome.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-26-2019, 06:43 PM   #13892
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Baby Bok Choy steamed in soy and sesame oil with garlic is my favorite vegetable. Very underrated.

Nice presentation as always-that's your artist/designer skills standing out.
Heck throw that on a paper plate or two with plastic utensils Id be still happy.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-26-2019, 07:10 PM   #13893
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Baby Bok Choy steamed in soy and sesame oil with garlic is my favorite vegetable. Very underrated.

Nice presentation as always-that's your artist/designer skills standing out.
I forgot to say there's also garlic, but only a touch of Tamari ( soy without wheat) in that too. Oh and thank you. Thank you all srvy, easy and anyone else missed.

Last edited by BucEyedPea; 05-26-2019 at 07:16 PM..
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-26-2019, 07:13 PM   #13894
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
The rice alone would be delicious, pitch perfect summer fare
Here's the recipe for the rice. I used jasmine rice.

https://diethood.com/spicy-thai-rice/

Couldn't believe my Asian market had these little red Thai chilies available.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 09:13 PM   #13895
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Going out west of Lenexa next weekend...Bonner Springs area.

Ya'll know any cute/fun little country dive places to take the lady?
Let Titty Meat helicopter dick her so she knows what testosterone is like
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-26-2019, 09:14 PM   #13896
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Beautiful Spead BEP. You plate well and it looks super tasty
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-26-2019, 09:50 PM   #13897
MVP

Your senses are all ****ed up...

Whiner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
I sense a cooper barrett mult.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-26-2019, 09:51 PM   #13898
MVP

I've been busy, plus it's race week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Did he get a forced vacation or perma banned?
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-26-2019, 09:55 PM   #13899
MVP

not in a ****ing heartbeat, i was busy, plus it's race week here in Indy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
Not that I see.

I think he got embarrassed and left on his own, probably only for a little while.
Old 05-26-2019, 10:02 PM   #13900
MVP

What, using the katy Texas beerfest as an example of what we did last weekend. We raised almost $200 grand had 4k+ visitors, 8 restaurants/ 450 beers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Yeah his last little whopper has him probably embarrassed and hoping it will blow over. At CP we never forget
Old 05-26-2019, 10:10 PM   #13901
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Going out west of Lenexa next weekend...Bonner Springs area.

Ya'll know any cute/fun little pig farms to take the lady to chill?

You mean this pig?

Bonner Springs is not west of Lenexa. Looking for a mud puddle for your date to chill in? Tongie is the place.

Last edited by cooper barrett; 05-26-2019 at 10:17 PM..
Old 06-01-2019, 08:07 PM   #13902
Ultrabanned

Did some wings on the grill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2019, 08:13 PM   #13903
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post

Did some wings on the grill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Smoked, Alabama White and?????

I need to do that again soon.
Old 06-01-2019, 08:24 PM   #13904
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
Smoked, Alabama White and?????

I need to do that again soon.
Front is plain with bbq rub, top left is Bama and top right is a light buffalo sauce.

They were all delicious but that Bama white sauce is just amazing on chicken. I need to make a gallon it because I'll be putting it on a lot of shit moving forward.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2019, 09:43 PM   #13905
Shit

Prime rib in montrose mo. Last night. Its legit
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.