Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-23-2019, 01:09 PM   #13876
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Did he get a forced vacation or perma banned?
I hope so, he's so perverted
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 01:22 PM   #13877
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Did he get a forced vacation or perma banned?
Not that I see.

I think he got embarrassed and left on his own, probably only for a little while.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-23-2019, 01:23 PM   #13878
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
I sense a cooper barrett mult.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

He's not
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-23-2019, 01:51 PM   #13879
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
Not that I see.

I think he got embarrassed and left on his own, probably only for a little while.
Yeah his last little whopper has him probably embarrassed and hoping it will blow over. At CP we never forget
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-23-2019, 02:23 PM   #13880
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Is this a food thread?

Let me get it back on track.. I did not make this...

GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-23-2019, 04:10 PM   #13881
Ultrabanned

Gonna do a little bbq chicken and made a cold corn salad from scratch. Too much dressing on it, but oh well it tastes good.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-23-2019, 05:09 PM   #13882
pie is never free

My weekend starts tonight, so I grabbed a bag of 15 shell on huge black tiger shrimp from Aldi, gonna tempura fry those babies with some seasoned potato wedges and a Caesar salad while watching Aquaman for the first time later

The boss even gave us an unannounced $100 cash bonus for the weekend, life is good... hope all of you have an excellent and safe weekend
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 06:32 PM   #13883
Ultrabanned

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-23-2019, 06:33 PM   #13884
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
My weekend starts tonight, so I grabbed a bag of 15 shell on huge black tiger shrimp from Aldi, gonna tempura fry those babies with some seasoned potato wedges and a Caesar salad while watching Aquaman for the first time later

The boss even gave us an unannounced $100 cash bonus for the weekend, life is good... hope all of you have an excellent and safe weekend
Sprouts ran a sale on their 16/20 frozen for $5/lb last weekend so I've been throwing those on the grill whenever I can.
Old 05-23-2019, 07:16 PM   #13885
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Sprouts ran a sale on their 16/20 frozen for $5/lb last weekend so I've been throwing those on the grill whenever I can.
Those fatties you posted above look identical, gonna mau down soon...
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-24-2019, 04:26 AM
threebag
This message has been deleted by threebag. Reason: Addressed by SAUTO in next post :thumb:
Old 05-26-2019, 04:38 PM   #13886
Gimme My Berries Back!

Thai Night

Chicken Satay
Spicy Thai Rice (toasted and chopped Thai red chili, garlic, ginger, garlic, lemon, basil, cilantro and peanuts)
Seared Bok Choy seared with toasted sesame oil, topped with Thai peanut sauce and peanuts.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Chicken SatayRSF#.png
Views:	471
Size:	289.7 KB
ID:	118385   Click image for larger version

Name:	Seared Bok ChoyRS.png
Views:	461
Size:	376.9 KB
ID:	118386  
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 04:45 PM   #13887
I'll be back.

Going out west of Lenexa next weekend...Bonner Springs area.

Ya'll know any cute/fun little country dive places to take the lady?
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-26-2019, 04:52 PM   #13888
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Chicken Satay
Spicy Thai Rice (toasted and chopped Thai red chili, garlic, ginger, garlic, lemon, basil, cilantro and peanuts)
Seared Bok Choy seared with toasted sesame oil, topped with Thai peanut sauce and peanuts.
The rice alone would be delicious, pitch perfect summer fare
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 05:47 PM   #13889
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Chicken Satay
Baby Bok Choy steamed in soy and sesame oil with garlic is my favorite vegetable. Very underrated.

Nice presentation as always-that's your artist/designer skills standing out.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 06:09 PM   #13890
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Baby Bok Choy steamed in soy and sesame oil with garlic is my favorite vegetable.
We marinate our asparagus in that
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.