Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-02-2022, 10:28 AM  
Chiefs

Chiefs sign UDFA Justyn Ross

ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 08-14-2023, 01:18 PM   #1366
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Is this a real post? I don't know anything about trading cards but looking online, there are barely any Justyn Ross cards selling for over $2. And you paid $90? What's different about this card?
Find me a numbered PSA 10 auto that’s $2
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2023, 01:27 PM   #1367
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Find me a numbered PSA 10 auto that’s $2
It's hard to find any graded Ross autos for under 100 as far as I can tell.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-14-2023, 01:32 PM   #1368
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I really do wonder what Buechele thought he saw there. I mean that's a hospital ball in the regular season if not an outright interception.

Great job by Rice bringing that in but that's an odd decision when it looked like Shane had plenty of time to get through his reads.
Rice was Buechele's #1 WR at SMU, there's an elements trust and favoritism.
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2023, 01:34 PM   #1369
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
how did I not know this

oh I'm uninformed in general that's how. But still, mind blown

edit: wait wouldn't Rice have been a freshman?
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-14-2023, 01:41 PM   #1370
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
how did I not know this

oh I'm uninformed in general that's how. But still, mind blown

edit: wait wouldn't Rice have been a freshman?
Freshman (2019): Played in 10 games, making two starts... Registered 25 receptions for 403 yards and one touchdown... Was on the receiving end of a pair of two-point conversions from Shane Buechele at Memphis... Added one rush... Had two tackles.
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2023, 01:43 PM   #1371
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
Did not make that connection at all.

Yeah, there's probably some truth to that. If nothing else, he's a familiar face and has probably been running scout team stuff with him as well.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2023, 02:06 PM   #1372
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispystl View Post
It's hard to find any graded Ross autos for under 100 as far as I can tell.
Exactly lol. People just don’t know.

Now, for shits and giggles go check out what the going prices are for Aidan O’Connell right now. He’s a backup QB too. His cards are FLYING right now.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2023, 02:08 PM   #1373
MVP

Quote:

Now, for shits and giggles go check out what the going prices are for Aidan O’Connell right now. He’s a backup QB too. His cards are FLYING right now.
It's funny I was actually going to check his. I posted this in the sports card thread, but I just scored this for $49.99
I was super stoked to get that card for that price. I think Olave will break out this year.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	s-l1600.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	59.0 KB
ID:	126388  
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-14-2023, 02:11 PM   #1374
MVP

I'm giving serious thought to picking up Aidan O'Connell in dynasty. He looked good and Jimmy G can't stay healthy.

I already picked up Dorian Thompson-Robinson for the next time Deshaun Watson flashes his wang at someone because I feel like that's a pretty good bet
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-14-2023, 02:14 PM   #1375
pie is never free

Quote:

If Ross blows up that sig guarantees you didn't pay too much, don't let these guys get ya down
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2023, 02:31 PM   #1376
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
I'm giving serious thought to picking up Aidan O'Connell in dynasty. He looked good and Jimmy G can't stay healthy.

I already picked up Dorian Thompson-Robinson for the next time Deshaun Watson flashes his wang at someone because I feel like that's a pretty good bet
Yeah I'm looking at his cards now.
Old 08-14-2023, 03:01 PM   #1377
Brad Henson Productions

chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 08-14-2023, 03:06 PM   #1378
In Pat We Trust

Justyn Ross separates better than any of the other receivers currently on the team. If he stays healthy and gets opportunities, he will be a stud.
el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 08-14-2023, 03:22 PM   #1379
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by el borracho View Post
Justyn Ross separates better than any of the other receivers currently on the team.
C'mon now....
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2023, 06:27 PM   #1380
In Pat We Trust

Routinely turns defenders completely around. I don't know that Ross is the quickest, but he is the best at selling one move and then making a second move away from the defender. He completely loses people.

And Ross is so big that even when he doesn't completely lose the defender his catch radius is beyond the defender's reach.

And Ross' elusiveness is different from Toney. Ross is great at creating separation before the catch; Toney's biggest strength is avoiding tacklers after the catch.

Can't remember the last time I was this excited to see a Chiefs WR.
el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.