Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-01-2018, 10:51 PM  
I'll be back.

Andy Reid appreciation thread

The guy could easily have tried to pump his superstar QB by throwing on the goal line at the end of the game.

He did the smart thing and pounded it three times for the ****ing win.

Word to your mother, Pete Carroll.

Oh, and he has mind control over the AFC West. 18-1 in his last 19.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2023, 12:58 AM   #1351
Rookie

been a fan of reid since he was an eagle. Man loves the game and food. Makes him a double threat in my book
noblestofall is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.noblestofall is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.noblestofall is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.noblestofall is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2023, 11:43 PM   #1352
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2023, 11:56 PM   #1353
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongSufferingToady View Post
Reid will go down as a great coach whose failing was "playing not to lose" in the 4th quarter.
Old 03-11-2023, 07:01 PM   #1354
Special Teams ACE!!!

Thank God these butt****ing morons were holding Andy accountable during the season he won his first Super Bowl! Otherwise he'd be choking away games on purpose just like he did in Philly!!!!!11

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
He's a great Offensive Coordinator posing as a Head Coach.

Now, he's gotta earn that fat paycheck since he can't just go into games with the "Patrick's talent will be enough of a game plan. Just call deep stuff, no runs" plan of attack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
more shit conservative play calling at then end of the game. He will never learn I don't think.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2023, 07:04 PM   #1355
Special Teams ACE!!!

This utter dumb**** wrote this DURING OUR SUPER BOWL SEASON

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravedigger View Post
Andy Reid is the Phillip Rivers of Head Coaches. I bet somewhere on the Chargers forums they have an appreciation thread for Rivers as well.
Oh, and guess who he got pats on the back from? The usual suspects of reeruned football opinions:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler View Post
Rofl
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan View Post
Damn. That’s a perfect analogy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO true!

{insert deer head kill-shot here}
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan View Post
BOOM!!End of the most stupid thread ever!
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2023, 07:23 PM   #1356
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post

Oh, and guess who he got pats on the back from? The usual suspects of reeruned football opinions:
Those posts were around that loss to Tennessee in the regular season I think?

Its so funny how everyone's perspective of Reid has changed since then. All it took was 1 SB.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-11-2023, 07:31 PM   #1357
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz View Post

Its so funny how everyone's perspective of Reid has changed since then. All it took was 1 SB.
Speak for yourself. My perspective of Reid hasn't changed since the day he was hired.

A lot of you are ****ing morons and this thread proves it.
Old 03-11-2023, 07:51 PM   #1358
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Speak for yourself. My perspective of Reid hasn't changed since the day he was hired.

I'll give you that, Clay. You never wavered. I was right there with you.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-11-2023, 07:58 PM   #1359
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz View Post

I don't care if they were written during ****ing 9/11. That was an idiotic take back then no matter what part of the season they came from.
Old 03-11-2023, 09:40 PM   #1360
Andy Reid Supporter

This era of Chiefs football is about to plant its flag at the top of the franchise next season.

Reid needs 8 wins to pass Hank Stram
Mahomes needs 4267 passing yards to pass Len Dawson
Kelce needs 597 receiving yards to pass Tony Gonzalez
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2023, 10:00 PM   #1361
Starter

Quote:

Yep because you didnt waffle on PMII either

Quote:
Why would I be biased against Mahomes? I'm simply reading the tea leaves. The vast majority of people are saying none of these QBs are worth a first rounder, and given that Mahomes is Johnny Manziel lite I can't believe CP is so hard for him.

It's very, very reminiscent of Geno. This place built him up to a far better prospect than he actually was by turning CP into an echo chamber. It's just transference of that same phenomenon to another guy, who wouldn't have even been considered as an option a year ago when people like BossChief were insisting Alex could go out and throw 30 TDs.

It's a lot of impatient ignorance. I just hope when the guys holding the keys DON'T draft Mahomes, or ANY QB in the 1st, there aren't going to be a lot of hissy fits, because it will absolutely be a reasonable decision.
Tylerthigpen!1! is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTylerthigpen!1! is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTylerthigpen!1! is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTylerthigpen!1! is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTylerthigpen!1! is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTylerthigpen!1! is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTylerthigpen!1! is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTylerthigpen!1! is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTylerthigpen!1! is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTylerthigpen!1! is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTylerthigpen!1! is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2023, 10:03 PM   #1362
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
This era of Chiefs football is about to plant its flag at the top of the franchise next season.

Reid needs 8 wins to pass Hank Stram
Mahomes needs 4267 passing yards to pass Len Dawson
Kelce needs 597 receiving yards to pass Tony Gonzalez
I’m going to go out on a limb and predict all 3 things happen.

That’s right, I’m willing to take this risk. Amazing I know, I’m just that kind of guy.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-11-2023, 10:03 PM   #1363
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post

To be fair, those clowns know a combined ZERO about football.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-11-2023, 10:09 PM   #1364
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tylerthigpen!1! View Post
Yep because you didnt waffle on PMII either
1. That isn't relevant to this thread.

2. I treated Reid and Mahomes IDENTICALLY since they came to the Chiefs.

3. You ****ing failed with this bullshit "gotcha."
Old 03-11-2023, 10:23 PM
TwistedChief
This message has been deleted by TwistedChief.
Old 03-11-2023, 11:41 PM   #1365
I'll be back.

THAT'S RIGHT. DELETE THAT POST.