Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-29-2020, 08:02 PM   #13561
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
13/18 epidemiologists in this panel put their mean projected US death toll in 2020 at 100K or greater. A week before the same panel was projecting only a slightly smaller death toll.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...still-unclear/
I do agree that things could spiral quickly if a significant number of healthcare personnel get infected but there are also several other important elements of society that this can be said for like Police and potential of civil unrest or something affecting our food and water supply. If you live in NYC for example, you are much more likely to be impacted by this than the rest of the US.

I've got several nurses and a doctor in my family in the metro area of KC. It's been slow for them but they are expecting things to change in a week or two. We still won't be affected like some of the bigger cities like LA, NYC etc.
jaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2020, 08:03 PM   #13562
Supporter

I could swear that I saw an article saying that Florida was going to start with an antibody test soon. I'm not holding it up as fact, but I'm certain someone here linked it this week.
Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-29-2020, 08:08 PM   #13563
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
Crunchy to think otherwise would be idiotic.
Keep that crap in Canada hose head.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2020, 08:10 PM   #13564
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Chief View Post
I could swear that I saw an article saying that Florida was going to start with an antibody test soon. I'm not holding it up as fact, but I'm certain someone here linked it this week.
I read that here as well.
mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2020, 08:11 PM   #13565
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-DZXUuPtx2...2Bfor%2Bit.gif

You just missed Maria Carey. Elton John on now.
Gee, I missed the whopping 1 hour "concert" tonight. How can I ever live with myself knowing I missed Mrs. Alicia " I'm Jamaican-Italian" but act like I'm from Harlem"Keys???
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2020, 08:12 PM   #13566
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
WTf are you talking aboot. hey?
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2020, 08:12 PM   #13567
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
277 new deaths in NY yesterday.
82 today
Assuming accurate numbers, what (if any) conclusions can we draw from this?

There was not a significant drop in cases weeks ago, so why the drop in deaths since they tend to lag by a week or two?

Are the new treatments working?
AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2020, 08:12 PM   #13568
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
Gee, I missed the whopping 1 hour "concert" tonight. How can I ever live with myself knowing I missed Mrs. Alicia " I'm Jamaican-Italian" but act like I'm from Harlem"Keys???
Did you post this somewhere before? I swear I saw this exact post somewhere. Not bashing you, but I did. Weird.

And it appears I pasted the wrong link. That was for Smole.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2020, 08:13 PM   #13569
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Does anybody else think that Cardi B.'s speaking voice sounds almost exactly like Rosanne Rosannadana?

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2020, 08:14 PM   #13570
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinChief View Post
Assuming accurate numbers, what (if any) conclusions can we draw from this?

There was not a significant drop in cases weeks ago, so why the drop in deaths since they tend to lag by a week or two?

Are the new treatments working?
I have some hope that the apocalypse that some predicted for California might not happen. Beyond that I would think that we’d be hearing all kinds of reports if there was anything to actually report on the anti-vitals.

Less death is a good thing...
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 03-29-2020, 08:14 PM   #13571
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Did you post this somewhere before? I swear I saw this exact post somewhere. Not bashing you, but I did. Weird.
No, , I did not...honest
Old 03-29-2020, 08:19 PM   #13572
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER View Post
I have some hope that the apocalypse that some predicted for California might not happen. Beyond that I would think that we’d be hearing all kinds of reports if there was anything to actually report on the anti-vitals.

Less death is a good thing...
For sure... but it doesn't fit all the doom and gloom models... cases have to drop first THEN deaths will follow after a lag... unless of course most of the models are complete horseshit built on crap assumptions. We will know more on that front Monday or Tuesday hopefully.
AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2020, 08:21 PM   #13573
Supporter

Clock has reset.......
Old 03-29-2020, 08:21 PM   #13574
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
Hawkins Cheezies the OG actually has cheese in them I think.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 03-29-2020, 08:22 PM   #13575
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinChief View Post
For sure... but it doesn't fit all the doom and gloom models... cases have to drop first THEN deaths will follow after a lag... unless of course most of the models are complete horseshit built on crap assumptions. We will know more on that front Monday or Tuesday hopefully.
Yeah we have to wait until Monday or Tuesday to see how legit these numbers are.

What Trump and Dr Fauci said today, it doesn't sound like the numbers are going to drop until after the peak which should happen in 2-weeks.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.